Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

These Ways To Make Your Boy/girl Friend Do As You Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Ways To Make Your Boy/girl Friend Do As You Say (527 Views)

Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! / What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Ways To Make Your Boy/girl Friend Do As You Say by marenx: 7:03am On May 20, 2015
Note: this is not for beginners. This is for those that are already mature in the game.
---------------------------------

Let's start with the fact this way:

In a relationship things never happen the way we expect. As we try to fix them right, we make them worse instead.

For example, if you want to say something to your intimate boy or girl friend, you may feel heavy, thinking he or she may burst. This happened to me when I wanted to advise my fiancée to stop mingling with gossip friends.

Below is the techniques I used which you can also use:

I left it till after falling deep in love when she must be attentive before I asked, "Do you really believe in whatever friends say?"

She said, "No."

"Me too", I replied, "sometimes I hear them and nod, even when they say what someone says about me or about my friend. I take an excuse when I realise they are sorts of those gossips."

"Me too", she said.

Bruce Barton, a Congressman and Author said: "Talkers have always ruled. They will continue to rule. The smart thing is to join them."

Let's look at other two techniques more advance:

1. Stating the problem and asking a simple question with courtousness

State the problem: "My parents must know I am in a relationship with you." Ask a question: "I wonder if you know how I can handle their reaction."

Or state the problem: "Your relatives can hate you if they know you buy me this car while we're still unmarried." Ask a question: "Chris, can you convince me enough to appreciate your offer? I am suggesting you can keep this car first for a while."

2. Watching movies just for the sake of learning how to talk to someone with confidence

The following are examples of some movies lines:

*.Any person that talks against you in this house, let me know.
*.I'm sorry please!
*.Nothing will touch you again as this adversity has ended!
*.If you will live in this family house, I'm so doubting honey.

It takes a lot of confidence to say even one of such lines to someone. Say it and you're managing your relationship. What's more, you can decide to form your own lines in your own words!

Finally, in reality we all say the same thing everyday in different ways, words and languages, and people that imitate sentences are good communicators. Observe them or ask yourself, "Why is the Cliché?"

Indeed, communication is the maker of a relationship and it is important to concentrate in a positive part of it.

Peter Drucker said, "The most important thing in communication is hearing what is not said (that's reading how someone is feeling)."

(1) (Reply)

A Word From Me To You......... / Hate The Girl, But Love Her Baby. Why Most People Are Like That... / My Father In-law Sent Me Packing Out Of My Matrimonial Home, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.