Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? (25565 Views)

7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money / Is It Good To Tell Your Boss You Are Resigning Or Take Your Salary And Leave? / Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
How much dey the acct??... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by klickash077(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
you can transfer it to my own account for safe keeping. awaiting your response
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by luckyman1010(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
siraj1402:
In addition,not even transfer but withdraw by hand and save in other bank . transfer is still traceable. Be wise.
o boy u be don o,u don tey for Tuatua deal o.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by gbongbo6070(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
you are playing with your 11 months of services, what is better for you quick withdraw the money and save it to your own account.......
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:
My fellow NLanders I just wanna know if it good to leave huge amount of money in your salary account. I work in an oil and gas company and since I started working 11 months ago I haven't touched my salary, was just Thinking if this companies have a way of checking their staff account balance, if they do that means they would begin to suspect where I get the money I spend since my salary is untouched.
Thank for your response.

YOU ARE THEIF AND A FRAUDSTER. HOW CAN YOU WORK FOR 11MONTHS AND NOT TOUCH YOUR SALARY HOW DO YOU SURVIVE? DEFINITELY YOU ARE INVOLVED IN SHADY DEALS IN THE OIL INDUSTRY AND I WISH THE EFCC CAN TRACK YOU DOWN AND PUT YOU IN JAIL FOR LIFE. THIEF undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by tendernexx(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:

Buh it's a salary account which the company opened for me with their banker.

Your account is ur private property, noone can have access to it, except there is an express approval from a judge and it can only come after you've been convicted of fraud.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Mekzmoney(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
If its a federal job, they would check ur account after sum months and if its untouched they would take it back... Dunno abt ur company but to be on a safe side, just open anoda account and transfer all ur money to d account... To open a new account is nt all dat dificult my frnd. So don't take dat chances or else u will regret it.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Hostermipo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:
My fellow NLanders I just wanna know if it good to leave huge amount of money in your salary account. I work in an oil and gas company and since I started working 11 months ago I haven't touched my salary, was just Thinking if this companies have a way of checking their staff account balance, if they do that means they would begin to suspect where I get the money I spend since my salary is untouched.
Thank for your response.
it is a bad idea, one of my boss told me that there might be a embezzlement case and they will freeze staff account in any huge amount if found

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Koolking(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
You don't need peeps to advise you on this. You have to act smart to stay alive. That's what life entails.

Personally, once my salary account is credited, I use my mobile platform to move 100% into my personal account in another bank instantly.

Your mgt can freeze your salary account on alleged fraud in your department.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Truckpusher(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
blackmartial:
yes they opened the account for you,but the only operation they can carry out on that account is lodgement of funds in this case your salary.
That's not true , the company can pull any information if you're under any investigation whether suspected or not and no legal tender is needed after all it's an internal investigation which is usually handled by the company's works and jobs ethics and code of conduct.

May I also remind you that due to the recent subsidy scandal that rocked the nation's oil and gas sector and the recent drive by the multinationals to cut cost due to dwindling oil price , the companies are encouraging whistle blowers to give information on fellow staff If there is any suspected case of fraud,bribery,and misappropriation of fund or air contract to cronies and proxy third party outfits.

Op, nobody will ask you any question on how you survive even when your account has never been debited ,after all some persons had their own thing going on for them before they joined up the outfit.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Jaymima(f): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
They can't view it. But then, why do you leave the money in your account that generates no interest?. Fix the money with a bank with good interest rate or better still, Invest it.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by bigerboy200: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Move it to another account since it won't cost u anything.. cos if dere is ever an issue of fraud in ur company, d salary accounts of workers will b d first port of call,with an untouched salary for 11 months u just might b implicating ur self in what u know nothing about...
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by favouredon(f): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ur employer doesnt have access to ur account. They can only check ur account with special permision like court order. But I dont think any organisation will just go about checking their employee account with no reason. It is better u move the money away since u said u have not touched ur salary. In management view, u are a risk to that company cos what have u been spending? Stolen money?
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Melahou(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
i guess your conscience is pricking you...
so where did you get the money you have been spending since your
salary is still untouched

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by paking(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Your company cannot have access to your account even if they opened it for you. Banks do not disclose account information to third party.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Thankz(f): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
you can transfer to a new account in another bank at a very high interest rate, would forward to you later if you are interested.
And in the fullness of time, you will have huge returns and still grow your money more.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:
Thank for your response.
YOU DEY NAIJA AND YOU NO DEY USE SENSE AT ALL angry THEM GO SUSPECT YOU LIVE.

SEE WETI WE DEY DO, MAKE ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT, TRANSFERS MOST OF YOUR MONEY, YOU WILL LOOK UN SUSPICIOUS.

BUT NOW WERE DEM DON DO BANK VERIFICATION. WE ARE AT BIG DISADVANTAGE
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yes, so dat they will knw yu r full.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by ElFenomeno1: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:
Thank for your response.

Data protection... Your company can not check your account balance or in-comings ( from third parties ) and outgoings ( from all parties )
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by debson(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:
Thank for your response.

Are you serious Not touched your salary in 11 months? undecided

Between you and us (Nairalanders) tell us where you have been getting the money you are spending?
Your secret is safe with us grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Bolosiye: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
soleexx:
My broda if u love your self...withdraw ur money to other bank...leaving huge amount on ur salary account will be a huge mistake...I'm talking from experience...your company and the bank have access to your account..they both can monitor it...withdraw it now or recieve quarry letter soon
na true ooooooo!
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Adesiji77: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Niger?

cheesy grin

The post has been modified.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Ziondebade(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:
Thank for your response.
bros for ur own good, u beta withdraw ur money and put in anoda account for security reasons. d day a small issue might arise in ur company, d first dey would do is to frozen ur account. it happened to a pal. they first frozend her account, suspended her and eventually sacked her and all d money trapped for life. no one prays for such but knowledge is power
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by blank(f): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
The only reason that makes it a bad idea is that it is a sin to leave such money lying fallow without investing it.

Even placing your money on call will bring in some returns. At the minimum, buy treasury bills or fix the money which you can rollover with the interest.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by maggilove(f): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Its wrong please bro, withdraw by hand and open a fixed account instead of leaving it there.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by sniper77(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:
Thank for your response.

I will simply respond to your enquiry by saying ewo orisa.Salary account na dangerous account.though its your account but if you have issues with your employer that has to do with your being roped in fraud,diversion of funds in the office or you get involved in a deal your account can be frozen pending when investigation is concluded. I believe you have other accounts. Please transfer a substantial amount from your salary account to another account as a precautionary measure.My salary hardly lasts for 30mins in my salary account.Once I get the alert I transfer with the speed of light online to another account.

Please is your umbilical chord tied to your salary account ?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by femi4: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:

Hmmmmmm, thanks Bro
So, that's what you want to hear. Its so funny how you people come to Nairaland for advice even when you already have your mind made up.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by fathomberry: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
femi4:
So, that's what you want to hear. Its so funny how you people come to Nairaland for advice even when you already have your mind made up.

E dey tire me. Like they already know what they want to do. Like one should persuade them to do otherwise.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op. Why are you scared if your hands are clean? As long as there is evidence to show how you have been surviving without touching your salary then you shouldnt be worried.

If your hands are not clean and you are engaged in shady deals..stealing money from your department or oil bunkering...then you have plenty to worry about.

For someone to work and not touch his salary for 11 months is an index of suspicion for Corruption at its peak. Probably you are a corrupt staff.

I have no doubt that you are stealing funds.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by esonuu(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Apart from the company knowing hw much u'v got,any day they sack u,ur account will be freezed and u knw wat dat means..never leave more dan 10/20k in a salary account
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by ednut1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
invest d money in tbills, mutual funds, fuxed deposit nd bonds. u wud gt more dan d 3% savings account offers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? / Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages / Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.