Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

He Wants To Divorce Is Wife If...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Divorce Is Wife If...... (471 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Divorce Is Wife If...... by Diamby: 10:31am On May 20, 2015
The rate at which people are falling into depression in this country is alarming.This is the story of a guy who has been unemployed for some time now.He says if things doesn’t improve in the next 3months he his going to divorce his wife.He said there was a time he sat down at home thinking and he didn't know when tears started rolling down his face,sometimes he had to borrow transport money to go for job search.
Let us be sincere with ourselves this our country has gone from bad to worse economically,the power situation is terrible,i was watching news on tv where a report was done in an area facing epilecptic supply there was a welder who has work to do but was sleeping because there was no light and he can't afford fuel to power his generator.I am saying this because a lot has been said about self employmemt and i ask those people will the power outages not affect your business? because not everybody can go into buying and selling.Well i hope the next govt will improve our lot in all sectors.

(1) (Reply)

Have A Chance Of Beign A Moderator @reviewcious.com Forum / Awesome Intimacy Awaits You / 10 Reasons Women Like Awful Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.