Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? (20045 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by marvelck: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Comedian Alibaba shared this story on Instagram about a lady who thought her boyfriend had impregnated another lady but later found out it wasn't true as stated by her friends. This was after she had violently attacked him, destroyed the mirror of his G-Wagon car and cursed him. Now she is begging to come back. Above is a screenshot of the text messages from the lady begging her boyfriend after the attack. Read what Alibaba wrote after the cut.

"I don't know how to advise my guy... He says I should help him ask without adding any names. "What if she reads the postings online? I asked him. "Then she will know if I am right or wrong to have packed her out of my flat and ended the relationship". Please note, if you have no advice to give don't comment. Insults will be deleted. Please read the chats before commenting. Don't be asking me what the guy did. She said it all there. To make this clearer, her friends told her that her Bobo was responsible for impregnating a lady. So she went gaga. Then found out it was not her Bobo. At which time, she had been thrown out and she then realized that the girls who claimed to be protecting her from getting hurt (which may be true) did not investigate properly. So things became bad. And got worse when she broke the driver side glass of his Gwagon with a flower pot. Now it had become clear he wasn't the person responsible. Those friends have apologized that they "thought he was the one"... That is the root of all this apology. My Guy's argument is if she had a gun and shot him that night, what will these apologies be for?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by Sistem007(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mehn she over reacted...Its owk to get angry but when u go mad at the same time, it's unacceptable. For me I would say that my forgiving her would depend on how long Wev known each other so I would be able to weigh the difference between her reaction to the news and how she behaves normally. If there isn't any clear distinction then we are done but if I am certain enough that it was the news that made her react that much then I could give her a second chance.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by ify2nyce(f): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
I no fit laff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by 123CarZ(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmm dis one is strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by sanousizayyan(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by zeetyzin(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
lol...D guy will be risking his life if he accepts her back... She even threatened to poison him!!!.. Person wey break Ur moto side mirror fit break ur head o.... Know what is right for u... Ayaf spoken.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
MY ADVICE IS FOR THE LADY.... IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET HIS ATTENTION. STOP CALLING, PRETEND YOU'RE MOVING ON. WHEN HE DOES NOT HEAR FROM YOU IN A MONTH HE'LL TRY TO REACH OUT, THEN YOU'LL BE ABLE TO HAVE A CIVILIZED CONVERSATION.

for una wey dey rant say the guy has moved on. If he has moved on he won't ask his friend to post this online, he obliviously cares about the lady, and he is enjoying the attention he's getting from her. If he has moved on he wouldn't be asking for other people's opinions.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by Smellymouth: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
No, he should not. He should happily eat whatever she prepares undecided

E be like say na ONLY Amadioha fit help the guy

Oga diri nwa mu grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by buchi4action(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Guy run as your leg fit carry you. We are talking of lifetime commitment here, and women are very cunny creature and u got to know her true mind only when she is angry. And she has shown you her true colour, so better read the hand writing on the wall. Can u handle a hot tempered woman ? (Talking from experience). Mind you that love is not the most important ingredient for a successful marriage.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by itstpia8: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hm, and some people will be telling the man to be polygamous, lord have mercy. [this context only].

The kind of advice your enemies will give you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by Enockia(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
forgive wat .... abeg make she park well ...yansh stand up yansh sitdown tbe guy has replaced her let her bounce

3 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by igbsam(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
The Guy had better not look back if not, she would one day murder him in his sleep.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by dkronicle(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hmm so na so she take jump in2 conclusion.... Chaiiiii

13 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by freshpzy1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nice to be here...............hope I will be aving anice time wit ma fellow nairalander

1 Like

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by tola9ja: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
anger leads her to spew trash he should forgive her

2 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by HARDDON: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
rubsaphy:
MY ADVICE IS FOR THE LADY.... IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET HIS ATTENTION. STOP CALLING, PRETEND YOU'RE MOVING ON. WHEN HE DOES NOT HEAR FROM YOU IN A MONTH HE'LL TRY TO REACH OUT, THEN YOU'LL BE ABLE TO HAVE A CIVILIZED CONVERSATION.

Itz over a month now swittat n he ain't giving no hoot bout her razz arzzz

Even If he wants to take her back, she brings nothing to d table but a lil smelly......... coupled with d threat, breaking of things with no regards n worse of all listening to jealous fake friends that r now lobbying to have him

She is a big liability n d guy just shot off a huge draining pipe. Imagine he rented an apartment for her in lekki Where she leaves with her mum. Obvoiusly he wud hv been caring for d mum too n keeping d gurl's high taste satisfied, these r d things she is more concerned with... her pseudo fame.

Block her from ur life for life Gee!
Warn d security Both @ home n d office that d very day they let her in, they lose their jobs.
U r worth more gee than this cheap riffraff of a crab u tried to wrap with paper to hide her ugly but wud rather she is let out! She can't even spell ! Wora whip!

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by Flashh: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
All these wild girls these days. Threatening someone with poison.

WTF?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by Csami(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
She's an illiterate with bad temper, not a very nice combination. True, if she had a gun she would have shot the bobo and for what? Wrong accusation?
Me can never accept such a woman in my life. As a matter of fact, I'll be filing a restraining order on her.
I can't dodge all the problems in Nigeria only to get killed in my house by the hands of a woman who claims to love me. Never!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by Dojupyo(f): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Its best to keep shut when angry.. I understand she might have felt bad, but she said too much.. If the guy has a forgiving heart and truly loves her, he can still take her back.. Most people who say things like this ain't harmful, they are just empty vessels but then if anything happens to the person, they would be held responsible even if they are innocent..

Morale of the story, You can get angry but Silence is the best

8 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by adedam007(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by Pangea: 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
The guy better run or else his story will be like that of the ibadan lawyer that killed the husband in the night.

9 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by babyfaceafrica: 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Who forgive help?..abeg do anytin we like..na you know as e pain you reach...do what suits your soul

1 Like

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by hemartins(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
I'd forgive her but we are never ever getting back together.

16 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by Afrok(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Seriously? shocked I don't think my advice will get to the guy, so I'll keep it for the next person who will most likely be a Nairalander and not this kind of long chain story sharing embarassed.

5 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
There was a clear reason 4 her action so he shld forgive her if he loves her.

She may have input her time and resources to make the relationship work and she loves the guy.... looking at her apology, so on receiving the info that he impregnated some1 else reacting the way she did is inevitable.

Bt wat if he actually impregnated the girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by truthspeaks: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
D guy knows d answer to dis issue. Y bother us. Forgive her but dnt accept her back unless u want to shorten ur life span. Nxt time she ll watch out d kind of friends she flows wit. Now that they v destroyed her relationship, she shld go stay wit dem. Shikena. Next productive info pls....

8 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
She said "I prayed in church for you yesterday for God to TORCH your mind". me I will not forgive her, cause she didn't use the right words when she was angry, now that she's still apologising she's still not using the right words. I no go forgive lailai

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by Jacko1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wat kind of violent chin chun chon love is dat

Sayin she cud hav poisoned him is a tru reflection of wat her rage was capable of

If u truly love som1 ul neva do somein to make dem vanish

Abeg dont eva ansa d babe let her be anoda person problem

She had a gud fin n blew it away.... She wil learn frm dis obviously

5 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by sammieguze(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lol...

She hasn't given you a child, she isn't feeding you, she is not contributing to your financial success, you ve not even wedded her and she spoilt your gwagon based on mere rumour alone, cursed your generation, threaten to poison and you are still contemplating going back to her?

I am actually thinking... What if its after marriage?

She ll just wreck you. Simple.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by tammie24: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
They know themselves better than anybody else so it's better to let them sort themselves

I have a problem with her utterances when she quarrelled with him
She seems capable of evil

2 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? by ogorwyne(f): 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Violence is neva the answer. If I were a guy in this situation, the babe should say her goodbyes o. This kinda woman, if u ever hurt her in marriage she will maim you, and later start regretting. They don't think straight in anger o.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ / Sex Is Sweet But...... / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.