Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k (26227 Views)

Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] / Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by lomprico(m): 5:46pm On May 20, 2015
Pipsland78:
The guy is now a millionaire yet some are there calling him - and other Trekkers - jobless (lol). He's now richer than 90% of those calling him jobless.

Meanwhile after hearing the news, more youths decided to join the profitable venture...
[img]http://i./DBxIQMoAZ3wlO.gif[/img]
250,000 = million in ur mind abi

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by Unitedabby(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2015
And whats happening with the ladies na?!yet to hear of a female trecker..."what a man can do,a woman can do better."abi nobi so:p
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by zeburudaya: 5:50pm On May 20, 2015
I am wants to knows what are being given to the man that trek trek for Jonah nwannem
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by stellytwinkle(f): 5:57pm On May 20, 2015
hardywaltz:
E be like say mesef I go follow trek...
God forbid!!! On top wetin?
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by billyG(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2015
This trekking stuff,is getting intresting,he trekked with his 2 legs & drove home in a brand new car,millions of naija youths has been working their ass off 4yrs,yet they cnt afford a rickety car.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by seangy4konji: 6:45pm On May 20, 2015
This trekking deh pay off ooo....Blessing in disguise.

Idleness is a bastard...
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by Tunnamania(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2015
Doughyeenbae:

lolz. ...worrapen?
Don't be scared bae, we won't trek for the police because no money would come out. One guy and a lady are on their way to meet GEJ ( the loser), we are going to meet MB( the winner). Start planning on what to use the proceeds for.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 20, 2015
lomprico:

250,000 = million in ur mind abi
Add the brand new Peugeot 406 to the #250k and tell me how much u arrived at.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by imustsaymymindo: 7:46pm On May 20, 2015
I'm stale o! I thought Shettima was Borno state deputy governor.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by emprorbolaji(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2015
netmoneywizard:
Spae booked.
*modified*
These people rewarding the mad trekkers are the ones encouraging the madness. I'm still laughing at those guys planning to trek to Mecca
naa so bro....meca!! well may dere jentle soul rest in peace
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by lomprico(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2015
Pipsland78:

Add the brand new Peugeot 406 to the #250k and tell me how much u arrived at.
So in ur village, anybody that wins a brand new car becomes a millionaire abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by themodernman: 8:31pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by netmoneywizard: 9:18pm On May 20, 2015
emprorbolaji:
naa so bro....meca!! well may dere jentle soul rest in peace
LOL... grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by Akinlawson: 9:31pm On May 20, 2015
Nigeria like to celebrate madness..
That's how the small guy was appreciated for hiding under aircraft from Benin...

I just tire...
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 20, 2015
Master Trekker grincheesy
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 20, 2015
lomprico:

So in ur village, anybody that wins a brand new car becomes a millionaire abi?
If and when he sells the new car does that not make him a millionaire? Try using your brain a lil bit pls, that is what it is meant for.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by PopsiAde: 10:47pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by lomprico(m): 12:21am On May 21, 2015
Pipsland78:

If and when he sells the new car does that not make him a millionaire? Try using your brain a lil bit pls, that is what it is meant for.
And did he tell u he was going to sell it? Its ur type that count their chicks b4 the egg hatches. ITK!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by kenoz(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2015
Okay o. # Trekking is now a business in nigeria #
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by Nobody: 12:35am On May 21, 2015
will soon trek for Nigeria police force
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by Nobody: 4:11am On May 21, 2015
lomprico:

And did he tell u he was going to sell it? Its ur type that count their chicks b4 the egg hatches. ITK!
When they call people like Dangote and Bill Gates billionaires it's the value of their assets that were calculated, not that they have billions in cash. In this case the car is his asset so...

Pls quit embarrassing yourself.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by theunusualmoon(m): 5:42am On May 21, 2015
Finally,a reasonable trekker.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by dorin27(f): 8:11am On May 21, 2015
smileyThanks
MKO4ever:

Your reward is that I just checked your dp and you look pretty in there
Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by lomprico(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2015
Pipsland78:

When they call people like Dangote and Bill Gates billionaires it's the value of their assets that were calculated, not that they have billions in cash. In this case the car is his asset so...

Pls quit embarrassing yourself.
Lol! These Billionaires u just mentioned remains billionaires even if they spend billions. Will "your" millionaire still be one if he spends 500 thousand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 21, 2015
lomprico:

Lol! These Billionaires u just mentioned remains billionaires even if they spend billions. Will "your" millionaire still be one if he spends 500 thousand?
Once your value is up to one million or one billion then you are a millionaire or billionaire, when it's more than one million or one billion then you are a multimillionaire or multibillionaire.

But seriously why is this so hard for you to grab? Even my little nephew knows this. I give up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Politician, Walton Liverpool, Kisses Wife's Baby Bump (Photo) / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra / Rochas Okorocha Campaign For Akinwumi Ambode In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.