Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) (5424 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing (2) (3) (4)

Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by midolian(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2015
A shocked passenger took this photo of a woman appearing to perform a sex act on a man on a subway platform.

Cops are now trying to track down apparently amorous pair after the person who took the picture sent it to the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) on social media demanding action.

Posting the picture online, the furious passenger said: "Dear MBTA, I understand you are having financial problems and it is difficult to maintain a broken system.

"However my tax dollars should be going to pay your police force because I shouldn't have to stand next to a man receiving MouthAction."

The alleged incident took place at around 7.30 pm at State Street station on the 'T' subway system in Boston.

Transit Police Lt Richard Sullivan said cops were trying to track down and arrest those involved.

"We're not going to tolerate this," Sullivan said.

"In my 20 years on the job I’ve very rarely encountered something as brazen as this."

"What if a young child came by?”

The two people allegedly involved in the incident face a charge of 'open and gross lewdness.'

The offence carries a penalty of up to three years in jail, Sullivan said.

They will also be required to go before the state’s sex offender registry board.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-performs-sex-act-man-5728053

Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by midolian(m): 4:23pm On May 20, 2015
Do we need to hear the sound of the trumpet b4 we know the world has come to an end? angry angry

Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by ibroauthen(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2015
chisos
chun chin dy dis world ooo
Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 20, 2015
Oyinbo don madt finish, I swear.

MouthAction in a public place? shocked ..they must be acting.
Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by docmoses(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2015
incase
Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by WAGAZ: 5:13pm On May 20, 2015
huh
Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by sinaj(f): 5:19pm On May 20, 2015
Men operating in Id. embarassed
Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by frostland(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2015
hahhaha congi Na bastard
Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by elguaje(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by oppybouy(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2015
midolian:
Do we need to hear the sound of the bell b4 we know the world has come to an end? angry angry
is it a bell now? I used to think it is a trumpet.
Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by midolian(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2015
oppybouy:

is it a bell now? I used to think it is a trumpet.
thanks for correcting me..its a trumpet
Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by kuuljay(m): 3:44am On May 21, 2015
abeg wetin be mouth ashion because the pishure no clear
Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by Ewuro4: 3:51am On May 21, 2015
Possibly drunk and high.
Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by zicoy6k: 9:28am On May 21, 2015
For those who will be writing UNILORIN post UTME in few months time, i have the past questions that will help you. I
have seen a lot of people selling and giving fake past questions and i decided to use my connections to get a genuin
one. This one comprises of all d post UTME questions from 2008 to 2013 and corresponding answers. The PUTME questions of last year
was majorly from the past questions from 2008-2013. If you want a sample of about 80 questions, quote dis post and drop ur email address and u will get
it. If u want d full package(over 1000
questions), u can call me on
Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 21, 2015
make sense
Re: Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) by boss1310(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2015
its in the USA abi.these people are sex addicts and have zero morals,am not surprised

Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying / I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How / How I Ruined My Marriage Because Of Pride