Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing (3245 Views)

Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Vaxt(m): 6:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Some woman may go through their whole lives
wondering what it might be like to be with another
female. And some act on it. While some didn’t know if
they were actual lesbians, these encounters proved it.

#1 Touching: “The difference in the way she touched me
versus a man convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt
that women turned me on.” Sally – 24

Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Vaxt(m): 6:44am On Oct 02, 2016
#2 Kissing: “Her soft lips and warm tongue were like nothing I ever experienced.” Sophie – 30

Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Vaxt(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2016
#3 pre-intimacy “It was hard to decipher were the pre-intimacy ended and the sex began, it was just a marathon of indulgence.” Stephanie – 27

Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Vaxt(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2016
#3 pre-intimacy “It was
hard to decipher were the pre-intimacy ended and the sex
began, it was just a marathon of indulgence.” Stephanie –

Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Vaxt(m): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2016
#5 Performing Oral: “I had never been so close to a vagina in my life. The scent, the taste, the mystery took over my whole being.” Kristy – 25

Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Tundeiab(m): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2016
No matter what, he no fit be like cucumber.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Vaxt(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2016
#6: Multiples: “The orgasms wouldn’t stop. They kept coming and coming, and every time she came it made me cum again.”

1 Share

Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Vaxt(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2016
#7 Spooning “The
spooning after sex with a woman was the cherry on the
cake. No hairy, sweaty guy with a penis pressed up
against my back. I knew it was love.” Natalie – 29

Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by jamalnation(m): 6:58am On Oct 02, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Maxi112: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2016
seen
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2016
O dikwa serious oh sad... Synzu I know you're a girl come let's practice this tongue kiss grin
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by saintfellow(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2016
Nice
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2016
okay undecided
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by IamLEGEND1: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2016
My kind of shìt. cool
but no room for gay niggahz tho'.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Kakamorufu(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2016
Na WA ooo. if Na cuddling Una want. am the champion. una need our cucumber big tym
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by TerrorSquad147: 7:43am On Oct 02, 2016
Rule no 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession. I hope SEUN is seeing this?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Synzu(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
O dikwa serious oh sad... Syn.zu I know you're a girl come let's practice this tongue kiss grin

Bae, you know I don't shy away from this stuff wink
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Vaxt(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Rule no 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession. I hope SEUN is seeing this?? undecided
APC/PDP

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by uboma(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2016
oh really!

I thought it was a matter of choice....

because I know there are some men who are very skilled in the art of loving making that makes your reasons for justifying the act very inconsequential.
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Cregon: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2016
sometime ago on nairaland, this would be tagged an 'ENDTIME POST'..

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by shugacane(f): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2016
Synzu:

see them grin grin
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Synzu(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2016
shugacane:
see them grin grin
Wetin we do? grin
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by shugacane(f): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Synzu:

Wetin we do? grin
Go to church tongue
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Synzu(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
shugacane:
Go to church tongue
Cum and take me undecided
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Synzu:

badoo, I know you naw
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Flexherbal(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Who are these one!
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by firstking01(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
There's no justifications whatsoever to why women induldge in sex with their fellow women.
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Alfred234(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Wow!!! Sexy ladies embarassed
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Synzu(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
badoo, I know you naw
tongue
Re: Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing by Vaxt(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females / 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using / Surprise Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.