Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,759 members, 7,840,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) (1472 Views)

For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress / 10 Things Broke Girls Often Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Vick4rill(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2015
It is not new that most of Nigerian girls are dem 'broke' the only thing they can boast of is their dressing and the kitty cat between their legs... They are poor and lazy combine with low mentality... (ever wondered why they are always after rich guys?) dating that type of girls is the same as deliberating toturing your self. They relied on you for everything including the under wear they put on... Dont believe you can put up with that type of girls because you have the money? You need to reconsider what will happend if the money is not there or if you are not there to take care of the family when you marry her... Am not asking you to dump the girl now that you read this post. I want you to bleep her raw before you dump her sorry ass.. Most Nigerian girls are poo..!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by agarawu23(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2015
e be like say one girl don maga you grin

bro, don't put your frustration on romance landers .

so how can we help you?
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 20, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2015
Bros, abeg who maga u ? cheesy
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by CountDracula(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2015
Vick4rill:
It is not new that most of Nigerian girls are dem 'broke' the only thing they can boast of is their dressing and the kitty cat between their legs... They are poor and lazy combine with low mentality... (ever wondered why they are always after rich guys?) dating that type of girls is the same as deliberating toturing your self. They relied on you for everything including the under wear they put on... Dont believe you can put up with that type of girls because you have the money? You need to reconsider what will happend if the money is not there or if you are not there to take care of the family when you marry her... Am not asking you to dump the girl now that you read this post. I want you to bleep her raw before you dump her sorry ass.. Most Nigerian girls are poo..!

Frustrated words of a Frustrated nigga

1 Like

Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Tashaamania(f): 6:17pm On May 20, 2015
Rants of a frustrated maga grin grin
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Mhizizzy(f): 6:21pm On May 20, 2015
Dis a frustrated nigga..

Dnt worry

Everybody is not broke lyk u

Guys talking shit even tho deir mother is Nigerian too...lack of home training I guess..
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Tallesty1(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2015
Lamentations of a maga'd mugu.

Cry me a pond.
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Pheals(f): 6:26pm On May 20, 2015
U are magariz abi sorry dude and free gals Sho gbo
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by donphilopus: 6:30pm On May 20, 2015
This OP must be a comic character. cheesy grin
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 20, 2015
Abeg wetin dis guy do una nau? grin grin grin grin grin
He was just sounding off a warning
Have mercy abeg

Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Vick4rill(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Dis a frustrated nigga..

Dnt worry

Everybody is not broke lyk u

Guys talking shit even tho deir mother is Nigerian too...lack of home training I guess..
a replica example of the type of bi.tches am talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 20, 2015
Vick4rill:

Bros, get over the babe that Magaed you.

Don't dwell too much on the "magarism" act.

Life goes on OP.
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Vick4rill(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lamentations of a maga'd mugu.

Cry me a pond.
the pot calling the kettle black
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Cutehector(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2015
Lol op stop yelling... grin

I understand how u feel grin

Ds time around, a lady will earn my love!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by podosci(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2015
Why must a relationship be about money and sex...
I believe if you offer her financial aid it should have no strings attached , that's why if you want to assist your girlfriend don't go above your means, spend what you can and don't borrow or go broke while spending.
I believe if a girl is going to allow you have sex with her it should not be on the basis of getting something in return. No girl should give up sex for anything other than to feel the pleasure and enjoy herself.
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Vick4rill(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2015
I was NEVER MAGA By any girl. Gosh! Any girl that try that with me will regret the day she start it. Am o writing this out of keen observation
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by misspicy(f): 6:57pm On May 20, 2015
Vick4rill:
sha dnt forget u af sisters and a mother,na so dem go bleep dem raw n dump dem,who told u to af fish brain,u must be an amateur to generalise nigerian girls.if one magarised u,dust ur back b shine ur eyes nxt tym n stop posting ur frustration on here.
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 20, 2015
madness everywhere, she for collect your brain join
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Vick4rill(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2015
misspicy:

sha dnt forget u af sisters and a mother,na so dem go bleep dem raw n dump dem,who told u to af fish brain,u must be an amateur to generalise nigerian girls.if one magarised u,dust ur back b shine ur eyes nxt tym n stop posting ur frustration on here.
nigga you are lucky this is a faceless forum. If you see me on the street and quote my mum or sister, ur neck will be looking for your head

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by ritababe(f): 7:15pm On May 20, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Abeg wetin dis guy do una nau? grin grin grin grin grin
He was just sounding off a warning
Have mercy abeg

i surprise oh, guys wey im dey advice nah them come dey insult am pass
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by bettercreature(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2015
Infact i love broke girls,i just can't stand all those rich spoilt brats because i love to dominate and i dislike smart ladies
i will even marry from a village if its possible
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 20, 2015
ritababe:

i surprise oh, guys wey im dey advice nah them come dey insult am pass
of course. He just opened a female bashing thread for no reason. What sane Nigerian guy will condone such?
If HE is a female hater, that does not make us dance to his sickly tunes.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Helkayklassic(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2015
I feel ur pain bro..Try to use ur head next time and not ur deek, so that u wont fall victim again.
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Enegod(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2015
Vick4rill:
this is brutal grin grin

Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by yemmit90: 10:21pm On May 20, 2015
@op, ladies spend a lot on themselves, and this make them to be broke sometime. infact, only few ladies can boast of having 100k in their bank accounts.

meanwhile, broke girls are very easy to maintain if you play your game very well. if you follow a certain guys code i wont like to mention here in order not to let those greedy girls learn, you will be controlling them like a remote control.
Re: Avoid Broke Girls Like Plague(guys Only) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 20, 2015
Op, I feel ur pain!

Just take heart..
Life goes on.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies...do You Agree OR disagree?? / Signs That A Man Is Using You For His Own Pleasure Walk Out If U Experience This / What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.