Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called (5214 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by Mhizkel(f): 10:35am On May 21, 2015
Davland:

How do we go about it Friend
A good orientation would do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by 2dice(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2015
Lol... Most the ladies commenting here ... Does the same... The most annoying one is beeeeeep ... As soon as he press the yes button ... She will press the Red button... She expect you to call her back.... Like say Na her papa buy airtime for u.... Some guys sef... Will be forming Richie-Rich ...after few days later ... Dude will be googling the best call tarriff...

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by Davland(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2015
2dice:
Lol... Most the ladies commenting here ... Does the same... The most annoying one is beeeeeep ... As soon as he press the yes button ... She will press the Red button... She expect you to call her back.... Like say Na her papa buy airtime for u.... Some guys sef... Will be forming Richie-Rich ...after few days later ... Dude will be googling the best call tarriff...

Badt guy grin grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by princedami: 4:28pm On May 25, 2015
Mhizkel:
Some girls are naturally stingy while some have the dumb mentality of ''He is the guy, he should be the one calling''!

Was alittle bit surprised when I saw this come from a lady, u nailed it tho....

This type of a thing too happened to me too, and the lady does like she cares and is into me, but one day we talked about something similar to the OP's topic together with her roommate and from there I saw that she had that 'but he is the guy, and he should be the one calling' mentality.... [she would say shebi na you guyz dey find......] I then noticed that since I had knew her I had been the only one calling her jst to check on her even during holidays..... When we are on break and we are back to our respective houses she never bother to call me throughout the holiday. And as for me, I had wised up long before now not to call her...she dares not beep inorder for me to call back...[boya ko di'ra e mu o]

but op... talk about it with her if she has the mentality type that Mizkel talked about then maybe a good orientation will do just like she said.... but she might not be willing to unlearn that mentality. Then she must be ermm.....
Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by NaMe4: 8:13pm On May 25, 2015
Davland:

So annoying, & she do call her friends (male & female) on daily basis embarassed

lipsrsealed Seems you're the guy, for you to know all this.
Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by Davland(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2015
NaMe4:

lipsrsealed Seems you're the guy, for you to know all this.
Lolz. Nope
Though also had the experience tongue
Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by Davland(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=princedami post=34083935]

This type of a thing too happened to me too, and the lady does like she cares and is into me, but one day we talked about something similar to the OP's topic together with her roommate and from there I saw that she had that 'but he is the guy, and he should be the one calling' mentality.... [she would say shebi na you guyz dey find......] I then noticed that since I had knew her I had been the only one calling her jst to check on her even during holidays..... When we are on break and we are back to our respective houses she never bother to call me throughout the holiday. And as for me, I had wised up long before now not to call her...she dares not beep inorder for me to call back...[boya ko di'ra e mu o]

but op... talk about it with her if she has the mentality type that Mizkel talked about then maybe a good orientation will do just like she said.... but she might not be willing to unlearn that mentality. Then she must be ermm.....[/quote

LEARNING
But she must be
Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by Richy4(m): 1:28am On May 26, 2015
I don't really see anything in this.

U got a phone right? Beep or flash her which ever way; any time you want to talk to her. If she did not call you back, let it go as if nothing happened. The next time she does that, reciprocate the kind gesture by ignoring her.

If she says she beep or flash you, kindly explain that you did the same. Let her know that friendship calls for sacrifice. That what is good for the goose is equally good for the .......
l love u is not a one way traffic. It is just not a big deal.

But if you got the money to recharge, just ignore what ever you are thinking and keep giving her the call. Besides credit is meant for calling loved ones... oh! and those that are owing you

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by princedami: 2:19am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=Davland post=34095364][/quote] ayaf 4gotn self... Later...
Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by Davland(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2015
princedami:
ayaf 4gotn self... Later...

Ehya. Patiently waiting...
Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by Mhizkel(f): 4:10pm On May 27, 2015
princedami:

but op... talk about it with her if she has the mentality type that Mizkel talked about then maybe a good orientation will do just like she said.... but she might not be willing to unlearn that mentality. Then she must be ermm.....
That's what it is my dear!

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by Heineken(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't roll with ladies who don't want to be on the losing end

Either friendship or dating, I believe both of us should have something to lose
ure a very sharp guy.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by princedami: 10:27am On May 29, 2015
Davland:

Ehya. Patiently waiting...
I don't wanto jump into conclusion.... But on the other hand, if a lady could do that *[calling other guyz but beeps her bf]* there is a possibility she doesn't like him from the onset and jst decided to date him due to: No option, pressure from the guy or friends e.t.c [ladies can use this to want to be on the receiving end always, saying 'shebi na u wan marry wife, eh you go spend wella] but I believe if she truly loves she will/can go out of her way just to hear her bf's voice atleast, even if it is once in a day for just 1min... but I would still advice you talk this issue over with her
Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by Davland(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2015
princedami:
I don't wanto jump into conclusion.... But on the other hand, if a lady could do that *[calling other guyz but beeps her bf]* there is a possibility she doesn't like him from the onset and jst decided to date him due to: No option, pressure from the guy or friends e.t.c [ladies can use this to want to be on the receiving end always, saying 'shebi na u wan marry wife, eh you go spend wella] but I believe if she truly loves she will/can go out of her way just to hear her bf's voice atleast, even if it is once in a day for just 1min... but I would still advice you talk this issue over with her

Hmmm right words, would do as adviced
Thanks Bro
Re: His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called by princedami: 5:07pm On May 29, 2015
Davland:

Hmmm right words, would do as adviced Thanks Bro
you are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Sincere, Which Of These Girls Is The Most Beautiful / See The Nak**d Picture Girl Mistakenly Sent To Her Dad ( PHOTO ) / How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.