Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. (8485 Views)

Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by jidxin(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
I have a girlfriend she claims she love me but we hardly chat on whatsapp because she always tells me shez not d chatting type but always online on whatsapp. she claims she just read most messages nd reply some. shez also a facebook freak almost mostly online but she gave d same excuse that she just chk funny post and likes. what baffles me most is that whenever shez visiting her phone is always on airplane mode and she doesn't allow me to touch her fone claiming their are girls stuff on the phone....helpppppp

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by larabae13(f): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lolz grin ehya

You don enter one chance ma guy grin better brek up with her

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by naijaboiy: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
You don't have a "girlfriend".

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by temmytee20(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
She is nt ur gfrd, probably a side chick. Enjoy her wen u still can.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by darkmarky(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
it is for your good.....olosho everywhere!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin sorry bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by jidxin(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
SHE SAID SHE LOVES ME NA

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by talktonase(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Bros wake up 'you are a side chick' tongue

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by darkmarky(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

I hail

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by darkmarky(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
jidxin:
SHE SAID SHE LOVES ME NA
were you expecting her to say she hates you?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Florblu(f): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
She love you for who you are who are you? She loves you for being her maga

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by jidxin(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
nd shez always behaving like a very good girl.. I even spoke wit her mum on phone too

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by larabae13(f): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Cc: naijamakossa
Centyboy
Rosieluv
Olatunjithomas

Abeg come nd epp oo grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by naijamakossa(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijaboiy:
LOLs true

olosho girl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ehn no stress na.

She feels 'fly' whenever she's with you

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by jidxin(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Florblu:
She love you for who you are
who are you?
She loves you for being her maga
sometin abt dz girls is ve never spent more dan 5k on her. In fact I force her to go out with me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by naijamakossa(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
larabae13:
Cc: naijamakossa
Centyboy
Rosieluv

Abeg come nd epp oo grin
no hard way to go about it,,Just like naijaboiy said earliar
u don't have a girlfriend na olosho u have

Bleep and pay her
that's all
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by naijaboiy: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
darkmarky:

I hail
I greet you! cool
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by larabae13(f): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijamakossa:
no hard way to go about it,,Just like naijaboiy said earliar
u don't have a girl na olosho u have

Bleep and pay her
that's all

hehehehe chai!! See finishing....Bleep nd pay grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by darkmarky(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijaboiy:
I greet you! cool
this is fal if you must know.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by naijaboiy: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
darkmarky:

this is fal if you must know.
Fal? You mean falz the bahd guy? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Smart geh wink
You want make her phone dey ring 2/4?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by naijamakossa(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
larabae13:
hehehehe chai!! See finishing....Bleep nd pay grin
because a girl that can't share her privacy with u na complete olosho
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by jidxin(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Piercedclit:
Smart geh wink
You want make her phone dey ring 2/4?
me sef be smart guy ooo..no try me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
jidxin:
I have a girlfriend she claims she love me but we hardly chat on whatsapp because she always tells me shez not d chatting type but always online on whatsapp. she claims she just read most messages nd reply some. shez also a facebook freak almost mostly online but she gave d same excuse that she just chk funny post and likes. what baffles me most is that whenever shez visiting her phone is always on airplane mode and she doesn't allow me to touch her fone claiming their are girls stuff on the phone....helpppppp
pls op....don't provoke me before I get provoked...are you a baby?

Use your head for once my brother!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by Varagous(f): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
do u still need us to tell it to u point blank?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by darkmarky(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

Fal? You mean falz the bahd guy? grin

oga stenography don dey for falconey.......nice to see you around.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by larabae13(f): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijamakossa:
because a girl that can't share her privacy with u na complete olosho
grin u sure? U fit share all ur privacy with ur bae? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by slimthugchime(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
ignoramous animal who doesnt even know where his relationship is heading to undecided

bullcrap undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by naijaboiy: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
darkmarky:

oga stenography don dey for falconey.......nice to see you around.
Falconey my man! What happened to your other account na?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by olatunjithomas(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
all these girls that have join gangs, jidxin my guy, next time look well and meanwhile, this one na golden opportunity, if you fail to squeeze am well, you ancestors won't forgive you.

femolaqua are you hearing what I'm hearing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. by jidxin(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
slimthugchime:
ignoramous animal who doesnt even know where his relationship is heading to undecided

bullcrap undecided
oga how far na.... I sharp pas u oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / A Group Of Ladies Wore A Revealing Clothes To The Church, See What The Pastor Di / How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.