Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) (25279 Views)

Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch / Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by lexsals4real(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2015
codephela:
......... ......................Tell them..because some narrow minded clowns seem to have forgotten that dark chaos that left some families scarred for life wen the so called GMB failed to accept defeat...
God bless GEJ!
General wasn't defeated fearfully at d 2011 election BT he asked no one to take action against another..it was d people dat feels they where cheated..bt thanks to PVC n Card Reader if not Gejs team would have repeated such...JEGA is heroic.... d people's mandate has been given to d rightful owner..
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
nope, i am in between nigeria and chad. So, i am a chadegerian. Mumu

Olodo... You have no said in Nigerian politics. So shut your thrash and move on
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 21, 2015
This man should shut up jooor, weren't you defeated by Buhari
Just tell us you are tired of ruling Nigeria instead of all these unnecessary attention seeking.
Or do you want us to organise a piry parry for you
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by mayor20(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2015
zendy:

Military are the custodians of power? Since when? My tax pays their salary. They work for me. As far as I am concerned,they not even custodian of my shoes

oh you don't known?. Yes they work for you but their role goes beyond defending against external aggression. the military is the custodian of the nation’s constitution and as such it feels impelled to intervene when constitutional propriety is being violated. it happened in Eygpt the twice (ouster of President Mubarak and Morsi). It happened in Eygpt and Ivory coast. Am sure and most certain that if GEJ followed suit the military will exercise their custodian right.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 21, 2015
satelliteDISH:

The truth is he wants to prevent probe from GMB.
mumu! So if he's afraid of probe he"ll concede abi? Would that av bn ur rxn if u were afraid of probe! It just goes a long way to show that probe or no probe, president or not;he's not afraid of Buhari! If he was afraid,he wudnt concede..get it into ur thick sh*t Head!
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 21, 2015
ionsman:

Other African leaders did it before him. Enough of this Gej ass-licking. angry
why e dey pain you? Na you dey lick de ass?
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Mancity26(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2015
Vikkie14:
We concur.
You are a Leader with CLASS.
Help me to win this Samsung S6.. I need you vote. Just click the link. Free! Samsung S6 Galaxy Nominate and Win nominate.galaxys6edge.ng
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by blackmantis: 10:32am On May 21, 2015
macof:

use ur common sense you mofo.
he promised one term, he gave us one term by whatever means it is one term

So you now accept that he made a promise to run for only one term....
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Orikinla(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2015
[size=48pt]YOU LOST, STUPID.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 21, 2015
jumobi1:
You conceeded because you lost. Not conceeded will be a bad thing to do. No cookie for doing the expected. The masses voted you out.
which masses? You think it was actually your vote that made him lose? What was the difference in margin? You think if GEJ wanted,wit a snap of his fingers he wont exceed the margin?
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 21, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=48pt]YOU LOST, STUPID.[/size]
you"re so silly!
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by mayor20(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2015
Any election that the aftermath results to violence was is not free and fair. The 2011 election was not considering the scores recorded by PDP in south south and south east states.
The same thing during this past election. Election was not free and fair in states like Rivers. In states where election were fair the outcome was peaceful. There is no way you can detached electoral violence from electoral malpractice. June 12 was peaceful until it was annulled and people took to the streets to get reclaim their mandate.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Morizo(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2015
ijustdey:
After ruining the economy and he says he has to leave power because he doesn't want to cause crisis.......

Try putting on your thinking cap before spewing thrash. That you HATE him for tribal reasons doesn't make him a lesser. It only reveals how troubled your mindset and that of your kind are

Hasn't he caused enough crisis for Nigerians
From fuel scarcity, lack of light to enough rot and embezzlement of the treasury.......
Mtcheww
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by sigain: 10:42am On May 21, 2015
dont mind the mumu, na otuoke university product
ionsman:

Aden Abdullah Osman conceded defeat.
Abdoulaye Wade conceded defeat.
Kenneth David Kaunda conceded defeat.
Rupiah Bwezani Danda conceded defeat.

I guess you can now stop talking about Gej.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by benedictac(f): 10:44am On May 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Nigerians passionately hate you sir. (includin me)

speak for yourself pls.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Morizo(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2015
ionsman:

Did Buhari concede defeat? Or did people die in its wake
Aden Abdullah Osman conceded defeat.
Abdoulaye Wade conceded defeat.
Kenneth David Kaunda conceded defeat.
Rupiah Bwezani Danda conceded defeat.

I guess you can now stop talking about Gej.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by sigain: 10:46am On May 21, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy guy i love u
ionsman:

Legend of Otuoke community.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by ONserious(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2015
jumobi1:
You conceeded because you lost. Not conceeded will be a bad thing to do. No cookie for doing the expected. The masses voted you out.
God bless you. Immediately
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by dammytosh: 10:52am On May 21, 2015
ionsman:

Don't mind them.

As if he was leading by a million votes when he conceeded. grin grin grin
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by macof(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2015
blackmantis:

So you now accept that he made a promise to run for only one term....
when did I ever deny that?
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by zendy: 11:00am On May 21, 2015
mayor20:

oh you don't known?. Yes they work for you but their role goes beyond defending against external aggression. the military is the custodian of the nation’s constitution and as such it feels impelled to intervene when constitutional propriety is being violated. it happened in Eygpt the twice (ouster of President Mubarak and Morsi). It happened in Eygpt and Ivory coast. Am sure and most certain that if GEJ followed suit the military will exercise their custodian right.

The Military are not the custodian of anything. They are just civil servants authorised to carry fire arms. To the best of my knowledge,there is no constitution anywhere in the world that empowers the military to sieze power under any circumstance. Every time you have ever heard of a coup was just a group of opportunistic officers committing high crime. Even Ghana has a law that if any Military officers tampers with Government, whenever democracy is restored,that officer will face the death penalty by firing squad.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by gbelEko(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2015
That's great of you! You are a true and exemplary leader. By this your singular act, you have really laid a good example for other leaders in Africa to follow. Ride on Jonathan and do have a rewarding and wonderful moment after handing over.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by sigain: 11:14am On May 21, 2015
na u silly pass. mumu, cant u see he really failed us. majority of these people against him now voted for him in 2011, and he never give bak the people in return in the name of cowardliness, stupidity, selfishness and silly join.
Bennymontana:
you"re so silly!
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by tydi(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2015
Ellashow:
Mr President, you conceded defeats because you lost...simple

Stop sugar coating your defeats. Trouble only looms when defeated and you refused to step down and go the Gbagbo route.

Enough of all this 'herotic' talk, go and rest, you've tried. ah

what wil he have conceded if he had won d election,,,,,

Sum pple nd d way der reason shaa
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Siraleeyu(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2015
byrron:

Those that refused to concede were also voted out by the masses but they deliberately hold on to power and if you are a good student of history then u should know the outcome and how those affected countries are faring!

Every rational mind will surely appreciate GEJ for the nobel and honorable path he took.

U mean like what happened in Ivory coast??
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by merry02(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2015
WISE QUOTE:
"As I have always affirmed, nobody's ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian. Then the unity, stability and progress of our dear country is more important than anything else"
...Good Luck Jonathan 2015.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by willsofsteel: 11:39am On May 21, 2015
puNy imMortaLs
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by seunfape(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2015
Oga u lost and u have ntn to do dan to concede defeat so no dy talk wetin we no d secrete.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by belladonna7: 12:02pm On May 21, 2015
ionsman:

mumu,mention just five leaders that 'did it before him'. I tnk u shld just apppreciate d man no matter what ur stinking guts tell u...
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by ionsman: 12:03pm On May 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And Buhari couldn't conceed defeat in 2011?
Lol....I like your name..Popori things.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by ionsman: 12:04pm On May 21, 2015
belladonna7:
mumu,mention just five leaders that 'did it before him'. I tnk u shld just apppreciate d man no matter what ur stinking guts tell u...
Okpe.Mad man.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Joeoku78: 12:04pm On May 21, 2015
Stop talking like a kid. You were roundly defeated and why won't you concede defeat. You could have refused to accept defeat to have yourself and members of your family destroyed perpetually. It is good you saved calamity of lives but you could have died along with others if you had refused to surrender. Remember world leaders could have condemned you to death if you had refused to accept defeat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) / Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari / VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.