Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan (11430 Views)

Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over Magu / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by UpLoyo: 12:36pm On May 21, 2015
He defaulted on a bank loan and gets to go walk away? Another 'nobody' scams people and effc sets bail at millions of naira. Is this not the same naija court that said ibori had no case to answer and got sentenced to 14yrs in another coutnry? Anyone that studies law in Nigeria surely needs his or her head examined. There's no law in that animal kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 21, 2015
Saraki again? Was it not the same guy with the failed Societe Generale Bank?
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 21, 2015
I guess the judge has been bribed...If they had bar'd his arrest,then who would now pay off the debt ¿
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by Upright750: 1:02pm On May 21, 2015
Now how is currupt ..ist judge or the Curt ..or Gej .. Because as much as I know the most currupt orginsation in Nigeria is judiciary .. From lawyer to chief Judge are thieves .
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by Reference(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2015
Leo001:
A progressive man, in a progressive senate, in a progressive country!!! Lol!

Let us see what Buhari will do.
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by Akinz0126(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2015
Why am I not surprise?that's because most of our judiciary got the back of those thieves by mortgaging Justice.
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by Jesusloveyou: 1:15pm On May 21, 2015
barcanista:
Why did the AGF interfere in the process by declaring the allegation baseless even when Saraki was yet to respond to SFU's invitation?

Why didn't Saraki respond to clear his name with respect to the Bank loan?

Why stop the police from further interrogating him?

The AGF has successfully used the instrument of his office to help Saraki evade justice.

#Shame
hehehehe, so gej AGF is now working for d next senate president, that means gej is upto something, this gej is so corrupt, that he can't even handle this small issue of open corruption.
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2015
OYAY:
What sort of judgment is this? If he has question to answer he go there and clear his name afterall he wants to become No 3 man in Nigeria. This how court give perpetual injunction against EFCC from arresting Odili! These our Judges sef!
wetin be d name of d bank??
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by Opeolami(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]8-)
Leo001:
;D8-)
Leo001:
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by Seylad2009(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2015
God help us for naija .
Na RICH MAN got fundamental human right,POOR MAN dey rout for JAIL Without trail
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by lwise(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
Please house how much can a plot of land cost in ketu?

Looking forward to read from you all

Thanks in anticipation

You want plot of land for Ketu? Na plot of air space remain ooo,everywhere is occupied,dont let
them scam you.
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by BUSHHUNTER: 2:46pm On May 21, 2015
lwise:

You want plot of land for Ketu? Na plot of air space remain ooo,everywhere is occupied,dont let
them scam you.

Thanks but actually am the one selling I want to sell one plot of my father land in ketu and I don't know much about land stuff that's why am asking here
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by mattonnairaland: 2:53pm On May 21, 2015
At least they should wait till he pays.
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by ihatesycophant(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2015
aguiyi:

this kind of question coming from you is not funny at all.

guess you know there are some politicians who are a clog in the wheel of progress of this nation due to their background

guess you also read how him and sanusi stole intercontinental bank from erastus akingbola.

guess you also know that this politicians are very connected and fraternize with one another

guess you will not resort to blaming GEJ for not interfering in legal process and other peoples function

guess you also know that you can be at the receiving end of this kind of charge and bail judgement you are stylishly celebrating today

But as at last count Jonathan is still in control of the system and some still has power to buy judgement.
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by Jarus(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2015
aguiyi:

this kind of question coming from you is not funny at all.

guess you know there are some politicians who are a clog in the wheel of progress of this nation due to their background

guess you also read how him and sanusi stole intercontinental bank from erastus akingbola.

guess you also know that this politicians are very connected and fraternize with one another

guess you will not resort to blaming GEJ for not interfering in legal process and other peoples function

guess you also know that you can be at the receiving end of this kind of charge and bail judgement you are stylishly celebrating today
GEJ did not interfere in legal process, but APC that is not in control of Federal Courts did abi?
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 21, 2015
Jarus:

GEJ did not interfere in legal process, but APC that is not in control of Federal Courts did abi?

i hope this account has not been hacked.

do the name of the party he belongs to need to be mentioned?

guess you are aware it is his father who told Nigerians the truth about Buhari and the missing PTF billions.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by cecegorz(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2015
Jarus:

But he was not in ruling party since at least 2013., why did the law favour him this far?
The law did not really 'favour' him.
The problem is the useless way our police prepare their prosecutions, no evidence, no proper investigation. Meanwhile there are tons of hard evidence to put these guys away for a very long time.
Just like jungle justice accusations, they go to court expecting a judge to convict a politician just because 'dem say, dem say'.
At the end of the day, the criminals actually walk free with a bragging right of 'having been discharged of all accusations' by a competent court.
That's the same way they bungled Igbinedion, Tinubu, FFK's cases.
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by Jarus(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2015
aguiyi:

i hope this account has not been hacked.

do the name of the party he belongs to need to be mentioned?

guess you are aware it is his father who told Nigerians the truth about Buhari and the missing PTF billions.

If only you paid attention to details by checking which post I responded to, before coming in.

ajepako:
yeah he can go scot free now

His party is rulling , so all goes well henceforth

As long as you belong to APC, the law will henceforth favor you

so, nothing new

Keep chopping,,,Now APC turn
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by olumideolamide: 6:27pm On May 21, 2015
With all these jungle justice that the so called Courts are given, they should know that very soon they will all give accounts of everything. Saraki Bukola should swear that he should loose his first born if truly he knows nothing about this allegation against him. He and his then commissioner of Finance now the executive state governor of Kwara, both of then should swear with their Qur'an if they are so sure that the allegation was not true. Bukola Saraki should be rotting in jail by now if only there is rule of law in Nigeria. But they should know that they bring nothing to this world and surely they will go with nothing. He should considered those that are suffering for the havoc he caused with Intercontinental Bank staff career.This same man now bidding for the Senate President, God will surely judge all of us. The nemesis will soon catch up with everyone them. Bukola Saraki is not a Progressive at all. He does not belong to this class.
Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by OYAY(m): 7:16pm On May 21, 2015
A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has cleared
the former Kwara State Governor, Senator Bukola
Saraki of any wrongdoing in a bank loan being
investigated by the Police Special Fraud Unit
since 2012.[/b]

Alhamdulilah
another day of saTANiod lamentation on nl.

pls read d below bolded text

The judge held: “In law, the court cannot rely on
any averment that is not supported with even a
faint documentary evidence. The failure of police
to produce in court the provisional findings
submitted to the Minister of Justice and the letter
of the Minister to the Police indicates that the
case was not favourable to the Police.”

[/quote]

You wrong in your assertion of tagging me a TANOID for I am irrepressible progressive of Marxist Ideology and a Buharist since 2003 but with a mind of he who wants to come to equity must come with clean hands hence my submission in my comment. However I am telling you that there is no smoke without fire;irrespective of the judgement you are quoting,I implore you to be objective in your comment and dealings in the progressive dispensation we are going to because we(progressives) can not afford to fail the masses hence we have to be careful of any soul that we occupy any post,he or she must be without any dint of blemish. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Police From Harassing Saraki Over Alleged Bank Loan by bola4dprec(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2015
Meiji:
Does anyone know the section of the constitution that grants the Attorney General the power to quash a court case with his legal opinion?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash / APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser / Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.