Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? (7744 Views)

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by ellechrystal(f): 11:39am On May 21, 2015
This is Simeon Panda n his friends
Would you want any of these guys on top of you?
I mean look at all the muscles they've got.
I know some girls r madly inlove with them already, lol

Me i no fit o, ha !! Before person got pieces my whole family with beatings the day I do small mistake vex am.
The last pics is that of Simeon Panda .

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by agarawu23(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2015
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 21, 2015
Ladies see your JAMB question

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by ginawest(f): 11:44am On May 21, 2015
rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by SLYBABA(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2015
Thats me by extreme left grin
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by CountDracula(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2015
Teeange Mutant Nigga Turtles

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by MizMyColi(f): 11:49am On May 21, 2015
undecided
Only if I think through my anus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by CountDracula(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2015
Everythng na steroid... Dem dick fit no pass 2 inches like dt

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 21, 2015
shocked ewwwwwww disgusting!!muscle everywhere cheesy i wont wanna date any cos i cant stand a man with muscle everywhere.Infact i hate six packs,it makes some guys looks like kwashiokor.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 21, 2015
The one at the middle is a God forbid for me. The others I may if they are good people.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by RobinHez(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2015
u'd always do things to please them, or else...
we shall meet to part no more
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by jumper524(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2015
SLYBABA:
Thats me by extreme left grin
yea thats me in the middle
one love bro
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by sinaj(f): 11:55am On May 21, 2015
they will kill me on the bed embarassed

i can imagine how their download will be cry
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 21, 2015
6 packs guys for you girls,I think u love guys with packs
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 21, 2015
sinaj:

don't be deceived dear, most of them are a dissapointment when it comes to that region, trust me.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 21, 2015
sinaj:

lol,long time sinaj....omo with kind drug dey use,they are always bad on bed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by kinglekan: 11:59am On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided Only if I think through my anus.
Addontbliv U cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by NobleAky(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2015
Make i tell u the truth as them big so, na so dem manhood just dey like toothpick

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 21, 2015
firstEVA:
don't be deceived dear, most of them are a dissapointment when it comes to that region, trust me.
have u fvck any? Guys with this kind body take drugs. The only body building drug I know is anthler, and it increases sexual power
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by kinglekan: 12:01pm On May 21, 2015
sinaj:

i can imagine how their [size=20pt]download [/size] will be cry

Hahahaha!! cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by MizMyColi(f): 12:03pm On May 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Addontbliv U cheesy

Loool
You don't have to jarey.

I heard that the Kini of men who gym on steroids are usually tiny tweeny.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by Akposkool(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2015
sinaj:

for where. They are not good in bed and their dick is super small trust me. Na guys like us that are moderate na him be super men for bed. Don't believe, ask your best friend

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 21, 2015
embarassed
this is serious.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 21, 2015
Ipledge:
have u fvck any? Guys with this kind body take drugs. The only body building drug I know is anthler, and it increases sexual power
don't say what you don't know, all they have is muscles nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by kinglekan: 12:10pm On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Loool
You don't have to jarey.

I heard that the Kini of men who gym on steroids are usually tiny tweeny.

Hehehehe!!

You are too inquisitive, I bet if given the opportunity you would love to find out.

Hearsay wouldn't be good enough for you @ 2nd para smiley
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by Angelina996(f): 12:12pm On May 21, 2015
CountDracula:
Teeange Mutant Nigga Turtles
Exact words for them,,,,Teenage Mutant....those scary but (later) lovable vigilantes of New York!
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by MissSlimbody(f): 12:12pm On May 21, 2015
Olorun maje
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by CountDracula(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2015
Angelina996:

Exact words for them,,,,Teenage Mutant....those scary but (later) lovable vigilantes of New York!
Lool... Do u think these guys wil ever b lovable?
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 21, 2015
firstEVA:
don't say what you don't know, all they have is muscles nothing more.
what is it that I don't know? I have time table on how to build your body btw 2months at home.you think I just wake up and open my bucal cavity...Google is cheap,you can do yourself some good by searching "anthler" on google
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by asumo12: 12:15pm On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided
Only if I think through my anus.

Anus abi

but...

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by Engrpj(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2015
firstEVA:

Are u speaking from experience or a mere speculation
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? by missKiffy(f): 12:29pm On May 21, 2015
Never, am not a fan of muscles embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys / My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.