Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence (9711 Views)

Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money. / I Have A Good Business Plan That Will Yield Profit Monthly / Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pat4t5:
Hello PAT,
I have a proposition for you.
You can invest in FMCG and become a distributor with Bobo Food & Beverage Limited.
We have a good rebate structure and our products are fast moving.
All you need is a warehouse, and a distribution channel.

Reply if you need more information.

Regards
PLEASE I HAVE INTEREST

I have interest in d Bobo distributorship. Kindly drop ur contact info to kc2swit@gail.com
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by dav8id(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by afanide: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is just a suggestion! If you don't like it OR you feel it's a scam, PLEASE JUST IGNORE IT.

My candid advise. INVEST YOUR
MONEY WHERE YOU WILL WATCH IT
DOUBLE WITHING 1MONTH. FOOTBALL BETTING IS NOT AN INVESTMENT.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS THE MOST
LUCRATIVE IN NIGERIA AFTER OIL
BUSINESS.

ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
IS THAT, WORKERS, STUDENTS, CORP
MEMBERS, RETIREES, TEACHERS, EVEN
BANKERS CAN TRADE THE BUSINESS
BECAUSE IT DOES NOT NEED YOUR TIME.

MOST PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF THIS
BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY FEEL IT IS A
SCAM. THEY FEEL IT'S NEVER POSSIBLE
FOR ONE TO START IMPORTATION
BUSINESS WITH 20K, WHILE OTHERS
STOPED THE BUSINESSDUE TO INCREASE IN DOLLAR AND THEY IMPORT THE WRONG ITEMS THEREBY FINDING IT
DIFFICULT TO SELL THEIR GOODS.

ALL YOU NEED TO START THIS BUSINESS
IS JUST
-A BROWSING PHONE/LAPTOP
-CAPITAL OF ATLEAST 20K.
(dont expect trailer load of goods, with 20k, but
that amount will go a long way for starters)

DONT BOTHER ABOUT WHAT TO IMPORT,
WHERE TO BUY QUALITY ITEMS FROM KOREA (not china), HOW TO
PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS, HOW TO SHIP YOUR GOODS AND PAY JUST $5.5 (1,100 naira) per kg. I WILL PROPERLY/PRACTICALLY MENTOR YOU ON ALL THESE.

So imagine you are buying 10kg worth of goods, and you are paying just 11k to ship it to Nigeria'

ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT HOW TO SELL YOUR IMPORTED ITEMS?
Don't bother as I WILL also show you how to list/sell your Items on KONGA, JUMIA, KAYMU, OLX,
etc. AND RECORD HUGE SALES WITHING ONE WEEK WITHOUT
STRESS.

I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO A KOREA
COMPANY WHERE I BUY MY (CHEAP AND
HIGH QUALITY) ITEMS FROM, AND I WILL
ALSO GIVE YOU THEIR LAGOS OFFICE
ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN GO PICK UP
YOUR GOODS. I DONT DEAL WITH aliexpress, alibaba,
taobao, DHgate, etc. Their product are
low quality and has HIGH SHIPPING
RATE.

IF YOU RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT,
CONTACT ME SO WE CAN MEET FOR ONE-
ON-ONE TRAINING. (not free though),
BUT YOU WONT REGRET IT.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN PH, VISIT MY SITE
BELOW.

SEE FULL DETAILS AND LIST OF
ITEMS THAT IS CURRENTLY SELLING
RAPIDLY IN NIGERIA WHICH YOU CAN
START IMPORTING SO YOU DONT MAKE
MISTAKES.

http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/
nath.htm

Or click my signature below......

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.
PORT-HARCOURT
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Randito(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello Op..

I'm into supply of cooking gas to hotels and homes. All I need now is an investor to be able to take the business to the next level. Its a business with immediate profit and low risk. Hit me up on 09039043406.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by valueinnovation: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
I keep saying it,some people sit at the corner of their house saying"Is it real".Can it be real?It cant be real!Continue to say its not real while others continue to make millions.Dont say I didn't warn you o.For a detailed information on the Global Telecoms. Business,call me on 07063349384 and id be obliged to give you all the details you need.You can also join us at Empowerment. Centre,Buffalo House Opebi Ikeja this Saturday by 12 to confirm your doubts.No African time please.Ask for Benson Franklin the organizer and facilitator of the program. Tell him from kunle or you can come to 2 Ladoke Akintola Street,off Aare Avenue.Also ask for Benson.Franklin. Tell him from kunle. Ask all your questions and you shall be filled,thanks
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by valueinnovation: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
I keep saying it,some people sit at the corner of their house saying"Is it real".Can it be real?It cant be real!Continue to say its not real while others continue to make millions.Dont say I didn't warn you o.For a detailed information on the Global Telecoms. Business,call me on 07063349384 and id be obliged to give you all the details you need.You can also join us at Empowerment. Centre,Buffalo House Opebi Ikeja this Saturday by 12 to confirm your doubts.No African time please.Ask for Benson Franklin the organizer and facilitator of the program. Tell him from kunle or you can come to 2 Ladoke Akintola Street,off Aare Avenue btw 12-5pm Monday-Fridays.Also ask for Benson.Franklin. Tell him from kunle. Ask all your questions and you shall be filled
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pat4t5:
please friends am so confused my financial base is decreasing by the day. I need help before i go bankrupt (God forbids). I need your advice in respect to the type of business #600,000 can start with lesser risk and huge profit without my close supervision.

I appreciate sincere pieces of advice

Thanks
If you wanna make real money like me for your business, whatever it may be Whatsapp 08188417481. Please Note: this Is no scam and its not compulsory..., I
Will not ask for money
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by AdewaleAdron(m): 4:29am On Aug 12, 2016
My sincere advice for you is to invest your money in landed properties. With that you are sure of huge return on your investment in some Years to come. And it doesn't need supervision because with Adron Homes & Properties, your landed properties is safe and secured. No omo-onile wahala. Visit www.AdronHomesproperties.com and call, text or WhatsApp 08102030355 for info, details and site inspection.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by keylaz: 6:59am On Aug 12, 2016
They say knowlegde is power. learn how to 30% interest monthly from your spare money. not hyip or ponzi or mlm scheme. its free. contact 08037260895.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by xolocious(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
wolegzy:
Hello PAT,
You can invest in FMCG and become a distributor with Bobo Food & Beverage Limited.

Regards

I'm interested, can u sensitize me on what's its all about, it cost, terms and conditions too.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Obinnio: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Cavenchy:
Why does this post have so little contributions? OP I am also far away just like you probably are. so here's my 2p. Watch Shark Tank on youtube (start from the first season) - Thank me later.
I am already Thanking you, I am a shark already,I feel like a shark now, I saw your suggestion and I am a researching type and believe me I already finished watching the complete season 1 from Episode 1 - 8 in one night, I stopped reading the topic immediately I saw your suggestion which is new to me, and started watching online,and have downloaded all in my hard drive, season 2 - 8 next to go and with complete episodes. please do you have more shows like that ?, that is the kind of film/show I invest my time and money watching, not nonsense films.
@ OP, all this people saying call me, call me. call at you own risk. I suggest you take out few thousand notes, buy internet bundle, watch and study Shark tanks, it is a show, a TV series show. this guy has giving you the best idea here, watch and be the Boss of your money, now my advice, if you watch and don't get carried away by the prospect of the show or the investments plan people exhibit, but focus on the decisions of the Sharks, their judgement to me is the basic and the foundation knowledge of the show, some people with low understanding will watch and focus on peoples business plan to pick ideas but that is wrong, I repeat focus on the sharks decision and how they pick out what to invest and what not to invest, with that knowledge you will know what to make out with your money with you being on top. Money have no soul.
For the call me boys, why not use your idea and make millions for yourself instead of looking at the OP small capital/money. why depend on him when you know you are the Oga. @ Op again I will give you Four List of biz to venture into, I don't make you choice, the choice is yours.
1) Ok shoes business, Yes I said that and ofcourse you have to rent a shop or find a large container warehouse form like 200k and 400k is big capital to go to in this business, I still advice don't put all your cash, invest like 200k, see how the business is going and invest more or sell off and back out, your capital you will get , I will advice you to conquer the local market before going into the foreign market make your research, go to Togo or Cotonou, buy quality Ok shoes in large quantity, I repeat quality, there are lots of quality of them in Togo, I prefer Togo. please I won't write long notes as this is already long note. make more research, I won't give you everything at you beck and call, take your time research on those making it with Ok imported shoes. put your sweat and you won't regret it.
2) Mini Importation as some people have suggested, make your research bro,
3) Go into Transportation biz, handle it yourself, make your research as well
4) Barbing Saloon, this should be number one on the list but the power situation in our country made me place it last. I will give you two suggestions, with 600k, you can open 2 solid barbing saloon with 300k each, depending on your location, 100k will buy all the equipment's you need for each store , Gen( use a good gen of 35k) then buy clippers, sterilizer, Towels, Combs/brush, fan, even TV with goTv in it, rent 100k or 150k depending on location, left with 50k to make the furniture's and mirrors and designs, that is for one saloon, so basically with 600k you can have two saloon, give it out, with mandatory 2k everyday or 15k a week, forget about if the person using it is making millions in it, 15k a week times 2 places is 30k a week multiply 30 by 4 weeks and you have 120k a month, please these figures are ok don't be greedy on the person you hand it over to, and don't beat to lower price because no barber will say he don't barb more than 10 people everyday, 10 times 200 h per head is you 2k, and barbing now is not even 200h, it is more but the key word, don't be greedy. mind you that people will try to cone you on I did not make such today while he actually does, and even if he don't weekend barbing will offset everything as barbing is on it's peak then, make him sign agreement before anything and deal with him anytime he messes up, be the boss of you money, money has no soul, oil and water don't go together, remove friendship from business.
B) Open one saloon, keep the balance and manage the saloon yourself, no long notes on this, just take some time out go and learn how to barb and be your own boss,

And on this page with suggestions, The Bobo distribution suggestion is the Best you can go into, I am a master Punter never you enter into the business of punting or betting, come to that table when you have the mind to loose huge and not feel bad, You don't show emotions in punting, what punters will not tell you is that at one end there is merriment at the other end there is sorrow, while you win, you enjoy but when you loose hard, can you bear the Loss. I have taken my time for you don't fail me by falling for scams.
My one cent bro, Good Day, Good Luck.
Don't call me, don't PM me.
@ Cavenchy Thanks for the Shark Tanks, I need more of that.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Harpesin(m): 5:41am On Aug 13, 2016
Bros, put it in MMM and go to sleep.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Emempaul(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2016
I knw dat this post is old but try dis and u wont regret

www.nairaland.com/3286335/final-lap-cassava-farming-2016

Its an investment plan of 8 to 9months with 200 % n above return on ur investment. No gimmicks no back door charges just straight forward plan for any questions call
emempaul1985@gmail.com
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Oluwaiye2016: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2016
A fixed deposit is a lump sum deposited with a bank for a fixed period amount of time, in exchange for interest. Our Fixed Deposit Account is an investment account and a type of savings account where deposits are made for a specified period. The account attracts higher interest rates than savings accounts. Our fixed deposit account ranges from 12--16% interest rate.

How can I open this account?
The requirement to open this account are: utility bill( LAWMA or
NEPA bill) identity card (voter’s card, driving license or National ID
card) and a passport photograph

For more enquiries, visit Rosabon financial services at 32 montgomery road yaba, lagos.
Website www.rosabon-finance.com,
Treasury Officer
0--8--1--0--8--3--5--4--5--0--3
o.isaac@rosabon-fianance.net
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by olaboy1: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Obinnio you are so awesome, honest, brutal and truthful.
I endorse all the biz plans you have listed 100%.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Emperorville: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
can u pls expatiate further on this?

wolegzy:
Hello PAT,

Regards
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Pat4t5:
please friends am so confused my financial base is decreasing by the day. I need help before i go bankrupt (God forbids). I need your advice in respect to the type of business #600,000 can start with lesser risk and huge profit without my close supervision.

Thanks
I have something for you, WhatsApp 08188417481
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by marv1: 6:26am On Aug 31, 2016
Pat4t5:

Thanks

I have a business idea u can invest into that pays u 20% monthly. With your capital it will become doubled after 5months. 100% REAL, VERIFIABLE, SAFE, SECURE AND LEGIT. I can swear with anything. Some people are already making that #1Million even more in a month. If u did not get 20% of ur money after 30days or100% of ur money after 5months, u can withdraw ur whole capital any time. Hit me 0.8.0.9.6.6.1.5.0.7.7. If only u are ONLY serious. We meet at our office. What u will see will be beyond ur imagination.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by datopaper(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
TUBLEZ:
I am into palm oil supply business. I brought large quantity of palm oil from Ondo to Lagos to sell to my customers.. If u invest 100k in my business I will be giving u 5% return on ur investment monthly.u can call me and let's talk 08034828586,08121680787

How do u think like that?
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Angelstartups:
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng, sign up as an Investor and have access to genuine business concepts and even existing ones to take some stakes in.

Cheers.
Hey Ma'am, what is wrong with your site? I've not been able to access it for weeks now.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by elitebeauty: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Pat4t5:

Thanks

This is a platform where i will teach you free of charge on how to make 3% daily for a lifetime with one time investment mininmum of $10=4250 in naira and above. after paying this money you don't have to invest again, the 3% profit will be coming into your account forever. you can withdraw d money in ur local bank account. VERY EASY TO USE, GET INSTANT PAYMENTS
NO REFERER
NO BUYING
NO SELLING.
NOT A NETWORK MARKETING
To join the train of people that are enjoying 3% lifetime profit.
indicating 3% profit i'm interested.
Call/whatsapp 07067865994
please remember the training is free of charge
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by mamabj: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
wolegzy:
Hello PAT,

Regards

I am interested
Olubunmieadebiyi@gmail.com
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by fxguru2016(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
hello
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Olaitan88: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Am interested in FMCG distribution pm on aminuabdulsalam12@gmail.com
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by esdee108(m): 1:51am On Oct 09, 2016
lemonangel:
i wud advice you to go into online biz, there are several types you can start with far lesser money that 300k and you can make good money from. or you can learn about investing in forex or binary trading. or stock. or you can start a mini importation biz with as low as 20k and also make good money.
forex and binary are like gambling !! Don't try that one o.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Cavenchy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Obinnio:
I am already Thanking you, I am a shark already,I feel like a shark now, I saw your suggestion and I am a researching type and believe me I already finished watching the complete season 1 from Episode 1 - 8 in one night, I stopped reading the topic immediately I saw your suggestion which is new to me, and started watching online,and have downloaded all in my hard drive, season 2 - 8 next to go and with complete episodes. please do you have more shows like that ?, that is the kind of film/show I invest my time and money watching, not nonsense films.
@ OP, all this people saying call me, call me. call at you own risk. I suggest you take out few thousand notes, buy internet bundle, watch and study Shark tanks, it is a show, a TV series show. this guy has giving you the best idea here, watch and be the Boss of your money, now my advice, if you watch and don't get carried away by the prospect of the show or the investments plan people exhibit, but focus on the decisions of the Sharks, their judgement to me is the basic and the foundation knowledge of the show, some people with low understanding will watch and focus on peoples business plan to pick ideas but that is wrong, I repeat focus on the sharks decision and how they pick out what to invest and what not to invest, with that knowledge you will know what to make out with your money with you being on top. Money have no soul.
For the call me boys, why not use your idea and make millions for yourself instead of looking at the OP small capital/money. why depend on him when you know you are the Oga. @ Op again I will give you Four List of biz to venture into, I don't make you choice, the choice is yours.
1) Ok shoes business, Yes I said that and ofcourse you have to rent a shop or find a large container warehouse form like 200k and 400k is big capital to go to in this business, I still advice don't put all your cash, invest like 200k, see how the business is going and invest more or sell off and back out, your capital you will get , I will advice you to conquer the local market before going into the foreign market make your research, go to Togo or Cotonou, buy quality Ok shoes in large quantity, I repeat quality, there are lots of quality of them in Togo, I prefer Togo. please I won't write long notes as this is already long note. make more research, I won't give you everything at you beck and call, take your time research on those making it with Ok imported shoes. put your sweat and you won't regret it.
2) Mini Importation as some people have suggested, make your research bro,
3) Go into Transportation biz, handle it yourself, make your research as well
4) Barbing Saloon, this should be number one on the list but the power situation in our country made me place it last. I will give you two suggestions, with 600k, you can open 2 solid barbing saloon with 300k each, depending on your location, 100k will buy all the equipment's you need for each store , Gen( use a good gen of 35k) then buy clippers, sterilizer, Towels, Combs/brush, fan, even TV with goTv in it, rent 100k or 150k depending on location, left with 50k to make the furniture's and mirrors and designs, that is for one saloon, so basically with 600k you can have two saloon, give it out, with mandatory 2k everyday or 15k a week, forget about if the person using it is making millions in it, 15k a week times 2 places is 30k a week multiply 30 by 4 weeks and you have 120k a month, please these figures are ok don't be greedy on the person you hand it over to, and don't beat to lower price because no barber will say he don't barb more than 10 people everyday, 10 times 200 h per head is you 2k, and barbing now is not even 200h, it is more but the key word, don't be greedy. mind you that people will try to cone you on I did not make such today while he actually does, and even if he don't weekend barbing will offset everything as barbing is on it's peak then, make him sign agreement before anything and deal with him anytime he messes up, be the boss of you money, money has no soul, oil and water don't go together, remove friendship from business.
B) Open one saloon, keep the balance and manage the saloon yourself, no long notes on this, just take some time out go and learn how to barb and be your own boss,

And on this page with suggestions, The Bobo distribution suggestion is the Best you can go into, I am a master Punter never you enter into the business of punting or betting, come to that table when you have the mind to loose huge and not feel bad, You don't show emotions in punting, what punters will not tell you is that at one end there is merriment at the other end there is sorrow, while you win, you enjoy but when you loose hard, can you bear the Loss. I have taken my time for you don't fail me by falling for scams.
My one cent bro, Good Day, Good Luck.
Don't call me, don't PM me.
@ Cavenchy Thanks for the Shark Tanks, I need more of that.

You are welcome, you can also search for Dragon's Den, it is very similar to Shark Tank but aired in a different country. Some people find one show more enlightening than the other but I think the focus should be placed on what one can learn from a philosophical point of view and how it applies to the situation of interest, irrespective of the platform it is aired on.

Knowledge gained is power.. but only when acted upon.

Best wishes.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by AdewaleAdron(m): 2:01am On Oct 12, 2016
Just over 25 years ago, Lekki was just one of those swampy areas but those who saw the Gold in the mud then are the ones smiling 2 d bank now.
Here is another opportunity for you to join the league of wise and smart investors who can see the wasteland blossom into a city.
We present to you opportunities to acquire properties along the new major hub of industrial/ commercial activity in Lagos, the LEKKI/IBEJU CORRIDOR. This corridor is home to the following:
The Dangote Refinery with a capacity to refine 650k barrels perday n expected 2 be operational in 2018.
The Lekki Free Trade Zone - a joint venture between China, Lagos State Government, Federal Government and Lekki Worldwide Investment.
LFTZ currently have over 90 business investors signed on.The Lekki Deep Sea port which is the deepest in Sub- Sahara Africa.
The Lekki -Epe International Airport located along Ibeju-Epe Expressway.
With the massive deployment of infrastructure along this axis, can you envision the needs that would arise in this region in the next few years? Can you see the gold emerging?
Can you see the wasteland blossoming into a city?
Where and how do you see yourself in all these? Take advantage of the many opportunities currently available.
AdronHomes present to you investment opportunities with good title documents....

Visit www.adronhomesproperties.com and call, text or WhatsApp 08102030355 for site inspection and further enquiries

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Order At Amazon @300/$1 And Ebay @320/$1 / Download Free 100,000 Fresh USA Email List 2023 – Email Marketing / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.