Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Please I Need You Candid Solutions - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need You Candid Solutions (2432 Views)

Kindly Give A Candid Review Of The Mercedes Benz ML 320 2000-2002 Models / Candid Advive : Naija Used Corolla 2003 Vs Tokunbo Camry 2001 / I Need Candid Advice On Choice Of Car To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please I Need You Candid Solutions by honmusa(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2015
ekenzzi:
Abeg na help I find come no be wahala so o. Ogawisdom I don explain the one I sabi so o, and about that comparison between 1.6l and 2.2l. My brother I don't compare such difference with mine, I have friends that own same 2.2l like mine even the latest fish light camry and it doesn't consumes the way mine is. Please Chukel I've gone through your write ups is just that am presently in port harcourt but I won't mind drive to yenagoa after or before the xmas because I stay at uniport. And please where in yenagoa re you please? And many thanks to all of you here that have tried not to laugh so much at my present condition. Thanks andd merry xmas to you all.
I really feel for u as u have been long on this issue and as part of my Xmas gift to u , I can help you troubleshoot this issue remotely .
Just get a scanner and call my number on my signature and I will take u through some procedure to fix this issue.Merry xmas

1 Like

Re: Please I Need You Candid Solutions by chukel(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Heed to Honmusa's advice first. If there is still need, u can come to yenagoa after Xmas. Hit me up on my number as displayed on my signature for my location. If u can't wait, try reach 9icetoo. He is in PH and very helpful.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need You Candid Solutions by ekenzzi: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oh Honmusa thanks so very much oooo! I'll definitely call you my brother. I've ordered for a scanner which will get to me today and i'll surely call you my Oga Honmusa. Please Chukel thanks so much also, you re indeed a brother. You guys re just the best I just pray that this wahala gets resolved this time..!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Toyota Carina E? / I Got A Car Through Nairaland With An Honest Car Dealer "TPOUND" / Oil Change Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.