Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? (532 Views)

Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? / If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu / Ladies: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Guy Does This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? by morereb10: 3:17pm On May 21, 2015
It has been said in Igbo language that (ihe enyere nwanyi furu ohia mana ihe enyere nwoke bu nara ji de). which simply means that what you gave to a female a waste but what you gave to your guy will also return in abundance to you.

How true is that guys? Because I have some friends that thinks otherwise. Citing that if u want to know that you guy friends are infact idiots is when u have a problems. that you won't see any of them but is only your girl that will come and attend to whatever problem it is.

What do you think?
Re: Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? by Edwardhead(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2015
If we dont spend for eachother while dating, How are we sure we're going to spend on eachother when married?
Re: Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? by Praisemelody(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2015
guy, its true, male friends will abandon you when you gatch a problem, it ve happened to me ooooo
Re: Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? by Cutehector(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2015
Spend on strangers... People u dnt knw...

Dnt ask me how d money will come bak in hundred folds
Re: Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? by Kingsasian(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2015
Sometimes its better to spend on a lady especially on female friends than on guys because when you are in need its these female friends that will stand by and offer help than the guys. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? by morereb10: 1:07am On May 22, 2015
Operator please front page. this a hot topic dat people need to give their thoughts
Re: Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? by MrsChima(f): 1:11am On May 22, 2015
I buy my husband gifts...not a big deal to me. undecided
Re: Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? by zinachidi(m): 1:27am On May 22, 2015
morereb10:
Operator please front page. this a hot topic dat people need to give their thoughts
nawah o, which one be operator kwanu? Its moderator o bros not operator, this is nairaland not MTN.
Re: Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? by Nobody: 7:26am On May 22, 2015
I think it is best you spend on the needy, not someone who has already, cos such a person will take it for granted and never show up to reciprocate the favour.

GIFTS TO BUY YOUR NAIJA BOYFRIEND

GIFTS TO BUY YOUR NAIJA GIRLFRIEND
Re: Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? by morereb10: 9:37am On May 22, 2015
zinachidi:
nawah o, which one be operator kwanu? Its moderator o bros not operator, this is nairaland not MTN.

That's why oyibo no dey respect naija people. must u correct me? na idea u need as long as u don understand watin I mean.
Re: Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? by StealthyMe(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2015
I rather spend on my guys...i spend on ladies too tho,but only a few of the responsible or close female friends undecided
Re: Would You Rather Spend For Ur Guy Or Ur Lady? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 22, 2015
It doesn't matter who you spend on....In Don moen voice " in all that you spend remember to do so with free mind without expectation of being rewarded"

(1) (Reply)

Whats She Implying? / I Want To Learn How To Kiss / Learning Is Fun. More Information On Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.