Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss (5001 Views)

Nigerian Lady Loses Her UK Job For Telling Her Boss Sorry, Explains(vid,pics) / The Day I Got Stranded At Lagos. / I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by domwas2(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2022
A lady who came to lagos from East worked for her male boss for 6months and travel back home. She came back yesterday to lagos for work as previously discussed with her boss.

Now she's stranded because she refused to sleep with her boss who asked her to visit the hotel before she can continue with her job.

She's on standby with bags at Bariga. She's just an online friend please who can help her or which organization can I contact for help in Lagos.
Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by fman(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2022
domwas2:
A lady who came to lagos from East worked for her male boss for 6months and travel back home. She came back yesterday to lagos for work as previously discussed with her boss. Now she's stranded because she refused to sleep with her boss who asked her to visit the hotel before she can continue with her job.
She's on standby with bags at Bariga. She's just an online friend please how can I help her or contact for help in Lagos.
Make she kukuma go back 2east.
And continue shagging her broke boy friend.
Just a night with her boss,
She come dey form.
Advice her to do the needful
And secure her job ..
After most ladies use their pvssy
To survive these hard times.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by Holypenis: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Mide3367:
fo.ol
That the only truth, why calling him a fool.

last last na one aboki man go fvck that pus.sy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by fman(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Mide3367:
fo.ol
Y refer to me in a derogative manner.
U just summarized my humble opinion wt just 4 letters
No shaking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by Mide3367: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Holypenis:

this is too mean for this kinda situation.. Not necessary at all.. Can you advise your sister to do such? Even if her current bf is an agbero?
fman:

No shaking.
even you too. Can you?
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by fman(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Holypenis:

I hail you holypenis.
You know the matter.

4 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by Holypenis: 9:10am On Aug 03, 2022
fman:
I hail you holypenis. You know the matter.
We know their gender.
she should still be pretending.

5 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by fman(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2022
Mide3367:
this is too mean for this kinda situation.. Not necessary at all.. Can you advise your sister to do such? Even if her current bf is an agbero? even you too. Can you?
Now I know say you no get sense...
I would advice my sister to sleep wt her boss and rake in millions than for her to date a broke ass Agbero, who has nothing to offer apart from shagging her pvssy with ogogoro infested dick...

7 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2022
fman:

No shaking.
4letters plus 1 dot.
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by domwas2(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2022
Haaaa Wahala dey o
fman:

She come dey form.
And secure her job ..
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by uthlaw: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2022
That is just the fact...sabi na free dem disflower her,abi na with indomie and eggs!

1 Like

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by fman(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
4letters plus 1 dot.
Na the dot pain me pass.
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by foolbuster: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2022
fman:

She come dey form.
And secure her job ..

Not everyone is a prostitute bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by CheedyJ(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Are you not in lagos, why can't you accommodate her or you're ain't in Lagos Anyway, SHE COULD COME STAY WITH MY SISTER

2 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by fman(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2022
foolbuster:

must she be a prostitute
Before she does the needful?
Why are you guys confused about this word prostitute
Who is a prostitute?
And who is a non prostitute?
Inside there all they fvck!!
All still dey BILL
And non b virgin

7 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by meobizy(f): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2022
When her brain correct she’ll do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by fman(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2022
CheedyJ:
Are you not in lagos, why can't you accommodate her or you're ain't in Lagos Anyway, SHE COULD COME STAY WITH MY SISTER

For how long is she gonna stay wt ur sister.
Before your sister throws her out?
The best permanent solution is for her to go back to her boss and do the needful.
Or go back to East.
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by jamesversion: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2022
fman:

The best permanent solution is for her to go back to her boss and do the needful.
Or go back to East.

Tho it sounds bad, but you have told him the truth, given her prevailing circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by jesmond3945: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2022
domwas2:
A lady who came to lagos from East worked for her male boss for 6months and travel back home. She came back yesterday to lagos for work as previously discussed with her boss.

Now she's stranded because she refused to sleep with her boss who asked her to visit the hotel before she can continue with her job.

She's on standby with bags at Bariga. She's just an online friend please who can help her or which organization can I contact for help in Lagos.
Thanks
help to go home?
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by CheedyJ(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2022
fman:

Or go back to East.
My thoughts exactly but I just didn't want to sound that way since op was looking for urgent help..moreso,it could be the said lady wants to stay back in lagos and look for another job..
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by coputa(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2022
fman:
Na the dot pain me pass.
It's not a dot,it means fool stop.
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by novia22(f): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2022
domwas2:

Thanks

She is JUST an online friend meaning you don't even know her well, yet you want someone In Lagos to house her that doesn't even know her at all...
Una get mind for this country sha. Let her go back to the east and rest pls. Not everyone is destined to work in Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by BlueAir: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2022
He was born and raised in the midst of prostitutes, so how do u expect him to think. Make i no curse am the curse wey dey my mind cos e go catch am. If I had money I would send it to that woman after verifying. As for that boss, his nemesis is closer than he thinks. I hate cowardds who take advantage of vulnerable people. Damn
foolbuster:

11 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by coputa(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Nigerian men always seek for sex in exchange for help and assistance

3 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by freddie009(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2022
fman:

She come dey form.
And secure her job ..

She probably having sex with a bf who might not get married to her. At least this is one is profitable, women act like this sex is gold and they end up giving it to a player that has nothing to offer. I'm just been logical here. The truth is after the first time, he will continue to ask for more as a he-goat.

4 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by emettang: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Wrong counsel. if she is your sister, daughter or wife, you will not advice to sleep with her boss

fman:

She come dey form.
And secure her job ..

3 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by silibaba: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2022
fman:

She come dey form.
And secure her job ..
put your mom and sisters in her shoes.

Will you tell your mom to cheat on your dad coz shes the breadwinner?

2 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by SouthSouth1914: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
fman:

She come dey form.
And secure her job ..

Assuming she is your younger sister, would you say this? Your moral compass is not only flawed, but a figment of your imagination!

It is clear that you have no heart nor a sister! Quite a shame the way our society has changed over the last decade!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by Rahkman: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Holypenis:

is that what aboki normally do to ur sisters?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Vacancy In Abuja / Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Trade And Non Trades Men/women Recruitment 2019 Begins / Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.