Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? (3434 Views)

Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by themodernman: 11:45pm On May 21, 2015
I feel its a huge turn off to women being thanked by a man after sex...it makes them see the man as a desperate grovelling lowly kind of guy...I feel a woman will prefer a woman who tells her she's hot in bed or better still d dude should just keep shut...my tots oh!

What do y'all think?
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by falconey(m): 11:46pm On May 21, 2015
wrong
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by demmy0325(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by themodernman: 11:48pm On May 21, 2015
falconey:
wrong

Do I have a witness?
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by Tunnamania(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2015
U both enjoyed it, that's mutual benefit. so it is wrong to thank her.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by MrCork: 11:50pm On May 21, 2015
themodernman:
I feel its a huge turn off to women being thanked by a man after sex...it makes them see the man as a desperate grovelling lowly kind of guy...I feel a woman will prefer a woman who tells her she's hot in bed or better still d dude should just keep shut...my tots oh!

What do y'all think?

...ask mrs chima! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by Hawlahscho(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2015
Space Booked

I may BRB
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by themodernman: 11:55pm On May 21, 2015
Tunnamania:
U both enjoyed it, that's mutual benefit. so it is wrong to thank her.

You're making it look more like it's unnecessary to thank her, but I'm asking if its a turn off to her to be precise??
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by Tunnamania(m): 12:00am On May 22, 2015
themodernman:

You're making it look more like it's unnecessary to thank her, but I'm asking if its a turn off to her to be precise??
Just my opinion bro, the girls are in position to answer that.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by themodernman: 12:03am On May 22, 2015
MrCork:

...ask mrs chima! smiley

I doubt she'll be real about it...the average african woman is a hypocrite sexually....that's why its usually wrong to get advise on how to treat them from them otherwise you'll have yourself to blame.. undecided the white woman due to increasing gender equality can express herself freely without any fear of backlash.

Nevertheless her opinion will be appreciated but I do hope she'll be factual about it.

So mrschima lets hear you.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by themodernman: 12:04am On May 22, 2015
Tunnamania:

Just my opinion bro, the girls are in position to answer that.

Okay..

I hope they are honest with us so we can "serve" them better wink
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by Tunnamania(m): 12:05am On May 22, 2015
themodernman:

Okay..
I hope they are honest with us so we can "serve" them better wink
Only few would actually answer u truthfully, hypocrites plenty .
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by Readwarn(m): 12:18am On May 22, 2015
The fun/pleasure was mutually shared nah.

I don't think its ideal and neccesary!
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by themodernman: 12:33am On May 22, 2015
Readwarn:
The fun/pleasure was mutually shared nah.

I don't think its ideal and neccesary!

Yeah now I know its not necessary but I wanna know how women feel about it...does it turn them off or they're nonchalant about it.

Is d word "ideal" necessary?
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by MrsChima(f): 1:09am On May 22, 2015
I have never thanked my husband for sex! That's like thanking my mom for not having an abortion! undecided

I will give praises and make him feel good about his performance. I might even kiss him sweet but never will I say thanks! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by themodernman: 1:22am On May 22, 2015
MrsChima:
I have never thanked my husband for sex! That's like thanking my mom for not having an abortion! undecided

I will give praises and make him feel good about his performance. I might even kiss him sweet but never will I say thanks! undecided

That sums it all up...correct.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by naijaboiy: 1:55am On May 22, 2015
We shouldn't even beg them for it in the first place.

Everything should be mutually consented. undecided
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by tpiadotcom: 2:07am On May 22, 2015
it does not concern me.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by francizy(m): 2:37am On May 22, 2015
There are two things I've never done in my life:

- Beg for sex
- Thank a girl for sex

There's one I don't like doing, but I did it a few times:

- Asking how I fared

There's this one I do a lot tho

- Asking if she had fun...
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by Rapsodee(m): 2:45am On May 22, 2015
Simply wrong
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by Vikkie14: 3:03am On May 22, 2015
Why that? Is she doing him a favour? Are they not mutually in agreement to it?
Let's me be frank, SHE IS NOT DOING THE GUY A FAVOUR.
So, why should it looks like she is doing a favour?
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by MrsChima(f): 3:11am On May 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
We shouldn't even beg them for it in the first place.

Everything should be mutually consented. undecided

Thanks for the sex boo. kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by naijaboiy: 3:19am On May 22, 2015
MrsChima:

Thanks for the sex boo. kiss grin
Biko turn over to your husband and give him another hot round.

Ride him like you would a horse.

Don't tell me you're tired? undecided
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by MrsChima(f): 3:31am On May 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Biko turn over to your husband and give him another hot round.

Ride him like you would a horse.

Don't tell me you're tired? undecided

I am tired. undecided

I am not his sex slave.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by naijaboiy: 3:34am On May 22, 2015
MrsChima:

I am tired. undecided
Too bad undecided
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by kuuljay(m): 3:42am On May 22, 2015
if na quicky wey I know say I no hustle for then why not.but if na my woman no way
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by MrsChima(f): 3:43am On May 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Too bad undecided

I am not his s3 slave.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by themodernman: 3:46am On May 22, 2015
kuuljay:
if na quicky wey I know say I no hustle for then why not.but if na my woman no way

Hilarious.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by AAinEqGuinea: 3:47am On May 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:
it does not concern me.
that doesnt answer the question... cool
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by agarawu23(m): 5:50am On May 22, 2015
why should I thank my lady when we both enjoyed the sex ? undecided I will only thank her if she isn't giving me problems in my life cool

did Adam thanked Eve ? lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:04am On May 22, 2015
Nope,its favor for favor
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? by Exponental(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2015
sex shld be 50- 50. but if one is greater, thank you is justified.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Massaging Service For Ladies / Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? / See Selfie Of A Girl Who Opened Up Her Legs To Show Her Pant In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.