Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' (50334 Views)

Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Photos: When Bae's Honey Pot Is Too Wide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by zoba88: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2017
A Kenyan man has received the 'bashing' of his life from online users after being proud that he dumped a girl after hitting her honey pot.Below is what he wrote and see how people reacted......

'This girl claims I dumped her.but u know once u hit the honey pot.the story ends'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/know-once-you-hit-honey-potthe-story.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by zoba88: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2017

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by zoba88: 6:20am On Mar 25, 2017

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:25am On Mar 25, 2017
na so na... who dey campaign after election??

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Smellymouth: 6:26am On Mar 25, 2017
This overgrown baby still dey form lover boy?
Why brag about it ? No one gets a trophy for playing with a lady's heart..
See how bitter she feels yet this guy dey feel like who win money for merrybet.
Kwantinu, there is nothing as unpleasant as a woman who has been offended or whose love has not been returned. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by youngberry001(m): 6:27am On Mar 25, 2017
hahaha grin

Our forefather`s used to said...

A watch pot never boil!!
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Smellymouth: 6:28am On Mar 25, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
na so na... who dey campaign after election??

My guy, you dey forget say u still need to fulfill some promises and create awareness after election incase of Re-election?
Who dey serve for just ONE TERM?

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

My guy, you dey forget say u still need to fulfill some promises and create awareness after election incase of Re-election?
lol no be immediately man...Atleastt Buhari never begin campaign na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by hungryboy(m): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

My oga tell that to Naija politicians nah,
Even when you no fulfill election promises,
With enough money to buy bags of rice and salt to share during re-election campaigning,
You will still win re - election

Na the taste of the honey pot dey bring back those were don test am before,
If your honey pot no sweet,
Why the guy go come back
When other honey pots full road dey find honey "taster"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 25, 2017
Some men should get a life please.

As big as he's, he doesn't have a wife, could it been he has, he won't dare screen shot the conversation and post on Facebook.
She does this unashamed.
very childish action!

I just give up on some men especially that ugly thing there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Smellymouth: 6:48am On Mar 25, 2017
hungryboy:
My oga tell that to Naija politicians nah,
Even when you no fulfill election promises,
With enough money to buy bags of rice and salt to share during re-election campaigning,
You will still win re - election

Na the taste of the honey pot dey bring back those were don test am before,
If your honey pot no sweet,
Why the guy go come back
When other honey pots full road dey find honey "taster"

Hhhaha... You and IgweBUIKE1na professors.. cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Dojupyo(f): 7:02am On Mar 25, 2017
If this guy come finally get sense, marry, he no come get any child, is that not sweet Karma..
There's nothing to brag about, when you sleep around and hurt people who truly loved you with your faults..

Anyway, If You Were Jonah and The Big Fish Swallowed You In Atlanta Georgia USA and Vomited You In Ogunpa River Ibadan OYO State Nigeria. WHAT Would YOU DO?

16 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Oliviaxx(f): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2017
this one with his face like this? hian...let me not say what's on my mind sha undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 25, 2017
with such face?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Kenyans no sabi yab, I trust Nigerians him for don take down that post. Useless man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Buharimustgo: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2017
The guy is stupid,its his kind of person that make ladies play hard to get for serious and genuine guys

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by potbelly(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
His face remind you of amala... grin Talk true... cheesy
Oliviaxx:
this one with his face like this? hian...let me not say what's on my mind sha undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by pussypounder(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
I will also put my thick akamu inside her pot if it's too sweet shocked I will first put my mushroom tip in the already slimy snail before I creammpie embarassed I will let her sit on my face before I teabag unless it smells like rotten fish or it is a thick forest undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by TINALETC3(f): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Men angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by kenzysmith: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fact after u pour u Realize
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by AkinPhysicist: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by pocohantas(f): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na she find trouble.
How she take off pant for this kind childish guy.

There are so many of them out there. Don't be fooled by their konji induced pleas. I have given up on some of these creatures called men.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by AkinPhysicist: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
shocked
cool
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Ihateafonja: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
lol
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by DirtyGold: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
The guy thought he was doing the game right... miss
The girl also thought she caught one... miss
They missed like this dude:

What's tha business?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Use and dump in kenya is like bread and butter
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Lexusgs430: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
That's all he wanted afterall..... . .

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by coolcah: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oliviaxx:
grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by frankoben(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Like you won't thirst for honey shortly thereafter......hey man grow up cos the need for that honey pot lasts for a lifetime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.