Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz - Romance (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz (255319 Views)

Where Is Tohpahz And The Crown? / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Is Tohpahz, Runner Twaci Concedes Within Minutes Of Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by FOREXMARTS: 7:07am On May 23, 2015
I hope there will be a tribunal, congratulations Tophaz but we still do it the Twaci way lol. Congrats once again.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by WisdomCanada(m): 7:08am On May 23, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolz... i was banned by antispambot..
I think it's too early to start judging..
Thanks tho.. wink
Did u remeber wat i told u, a thousand shall fall at thy right hand side, and ten thousand at thy left, buh dey aint gona harm thee, ur victory is for all Abia born, Nairalanders, Nigeria and Africa at large. Congrats Miss NL, congrats caring nurse, #canadalovesyou <3
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Cpumping(m): 7:09am On May 23, 2015
my love sandrahnaub. dnt mind dem. u still won my heart. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by haywire1: 7:10am On May 23, 2015
tohpahz:

Thanks tho.. wink

Who voted for this anti-buhari girl angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 7:13am On May 23, 2015
komek:
So Twaci this Twaci that did not win the contest after u guys were disturbing on NL.. Cud it be she and her rigging team didnot do a good job? Na wa o

Twaci had all the big guns behind her. Not only from Romance, but from all over Nairaland. He Naijaboiy, the Mr NL. I was surprised to see Jarus, the master accountant behind her too. The most surprising to me was laykorn, the nerdy poet. Jarus and laykorn delivered many votes. They are both very influential guys, but she still lost. It's baffling. Tohpaz was just nicer I guess, but less famous.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by KingTom(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2015
francizy:

You never see her before? Abeg she get anything for chest way fit differentiate her from a man? cheesy

King Tom better not oh! That means medical practitioners go take over... NL is not champions league and medicine is not Spanish football angry

Kin gTom don't try it oh! tongue
I no fit na, I don too old, make my boys handle am for me grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by KingTom(m): 7:16am On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:
u didn't have to say that
You didn't too
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by FOREXMARTS: 7:16am On May 23, 2015
kaluuche999:

Twaci had all the big guns behind here. Not only from Romance, but from all over Nairaland. He Naijaboiy, the Mr NL. I was surprised to see Jarus, the master accountant behind her too. The most surprising to me was laykorn, the nerdy poet. Jarus and laykorn delivered many votes. They are both very influential guys, but she still lost. It's baffling. Tohpaz was just nicer I guess, but less famous.

Well no biggie, err dog has it's day. No need to go orubebe on the matter tho.
It's still #Team Twaci till the next contest. Congrats to Amara.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by epelumi42(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2015
I just spoke with Sandrahnaub, and it appeared that the network was not smiling in her face since Thursday afternoon... I guess the jazz other contestants connived on worked! Lol

Her phone had configuration problems and she couldn't connect to the internet. I hope she ll back soon to give her gratitude speech.

cc. cyprus000 and all it may concern.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by robosky02(m): 7:23am On May 23, 2015
congrats

TOPHAZ

Miss NAIRALAND

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Toks2008(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2015
NLjega:
[size=16pt]

Ladies and Gentlemen,
The Winner, Miss Nairaland 2015 Edition is none other than...
The Intelligent, Pretty, Sound, and Amiable

Pretty i agree but intelligent,sound can not be substantiated except we hear the audio recordings of her been interviewed.

I have seen many sexy looking ladies who can't answer simple questions and many lack good command of English language.

TOHPAHZ!!!!!!!!
Nurse Tohpahz!!!!!!!

With 285 votes

*a standing ovation for her please*
*rounds and rounds of applause for the new queen*

smiley
[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by NegeduGrace(f): 7:28am On May 23, 2015
WisdomCanada:
Did u remeber wat i told u, a thousand shall fall at thy right hand side, and ten thousand at thy left, buh dey aint gona harm thee, ur victory is for all Abia born, Nairalanders, Nigeria and Africa at large. Congrats Miss NL, congrats caring nurse, #canadalovesyou <3
we did it dearie!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by tohpahz(f): 7:28am On May 23, 2015
haywire1:

Who voted for this anti-buhari girl angry angry angry
Lol.. people like u oo..
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by tohpahz(f): 7:28am On May 23, 2015
WisdomCanada:

Lol.. thank u dear smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by nikkiehan(f): 7:28am On May 23, 2015
congratulations to my lady tohpahz I vote u once again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by tohpahz(f): 7:29am On May 23, 2015
Humblebloke:
Its a case of B over A..... Well sometimes, the best candidates do not win

Congratulations Tohpahz!!!.....I know you will way better than the former obsolete old fashioned Queen...

Lol.. abeg oo.. i no do.. lipsrsealed

Thanks though
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Femistico(m): 7:32am On May 23, 2015
Congrats nurse tohpahz..
u deserve it..

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by tohpahz(f): 7:34am On May 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

You should be preparing a robust vote of thanks, I supposewink

Lolzzz.. yes maam..
Its coming wink
Was on.the thanking God part cheesy

Twaci congrats dear kiss
Sandranhaub kiss
Subbied kiss
Mzlaurel kiss

U guys rock..
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 7:35am On May 23, 2015
tohpahz:

Thanks though
Congratulations, girl. We did it. smiley
I couldn't vote you; I don't have enough posts.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by tohpahz(f): 7:35am On May 23, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Well no biggie, err dog has it's day. No need to go orubebe on the matter tho.
It's still #Team Twaci till the next contest. Congrats to Amara.

Thanks still.. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by robosky02(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2015
tohpahz:

Thanks still.. smiley

YOU HAVE NOT THANKED ME OH.. BABY
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by KingTom(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 7:37am On May 23, 2015
MzNelly:
But, let us be honest with ourselves, TWACI deserved to win.

Your so-called queen ain't even here to celebrate her victory with you guys.

We need a sociable queen.

Not one that will take the crown and go and sit in one corner. undecided
tohpahz:

Thanks tho.. wink
Cc: MzNelly undecided undecided
What a disappointing comment that was. undecided
Congrats Tohpahz! Our new queen!! Haters like MzNelly should go kiss your left asss grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by baybeeboi: 7:40am On May 23, 2015
CR77:
grin grin U funny oo grin grin
how I go do now?
Every contest without Orubebe is neva a contest.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 7:40am On May 23, 2015
Gud morning nairalander, hope una celebrate wella for the emergence of una new miss nairaland. I wan ask qstn abt this miss nairaland of a title, pls wat is the prize/benefits of winning the title miss nairaland? What re the impact of mr/miss nairaland to all nairalanders? I want to kno cos the hype and the commitment put to this contest by both the contestant and their supporter got me askin dis qstn. Pls the pioneer nairalanders, the grand patrons, the long service nairalander, the executives, the super mods and the mods and the general nairalanders shud help me answer my questions, thank you all.

Cc: seun, lala
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 7:43am On May 23, 2015
kaluuche999:

Twaci had all the big guns behind her. Not only from Romance, but from all over Nairaland. He Naijaboiy, the Mr NL. I was surprised to see Jarus, the master accountant behind her too. The most surprising to me was laykorn, the nerdy poet. Jarus and laykorn delivered many votes. They are both very influential guys, but she still lost. It's baffling. Tohpaz was just nicer I guess, but less famous.

Kalu, you found it surprising I supported her? Twaci is a fellow poet; anything for her. And, I'm not a nerd. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by baybeeboi: 7:43am On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
bros you sleep here ni?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Humblebloke(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2015
tohpahz:

Thanks though

You are welcome Champ!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 7:44am On May 23, 2015
Ploutos:
Cc: MzNelly undecided undecided
What a disappointing comment that was. undecided
Congrats Tohpahz! Our new queen!! Haters like MzNelly should go kiss your left asss grin grin

Do I care?

What happened to "swerve and remain swerved?"

ASAP-ly please.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 7:44am On May 23, 2015
J3nnyluv:
Gud morning nairalander, hope una celebrate wella for the emergence of una new miss nairaland. I wan ask qstn abt this miss nairaland of a title, pls wat is the prize/benefits of winning the title miss nairaland? What re the impact of mr/miss nairaland to all nairalanders? I want to kno cos the hype and the commitment put to this contest by both the contestant and their supporter got me askin dis qstn. Pls the pioneer nairalanders, the grand patrons, the long service nairalander, the executives, the super mods and the mods and the general nairalanders shud help me answer my questions, thank you all.

Cc: seun, lala

Are you a learner?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by asumo12: 7:45am On May 23, 2015
Alert received 5:44AM

Confirmed miss

Na only me get am abi all my Team?

O) o) o)

Wow Tnx a bunch!

U fine no be small!
MizMyColi:
Asumo12
Please confirm you received the online transfer.

I've been debitedsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by yorubaboiy: 7:45am On May 23, 2015
Johneyhaz:
On my grandfather 98th birthday may25
eni shey eyi o da oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (174) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / A Thread for Single Ladies :) / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.