Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos (47184 Views)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / 5 Things Only Those Born With A Wooden Spoon Understand! / Photo: 52-year Old Woman Delivers Baby With Traditional Beads In Her Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by cecegorz(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2015
Taa!
If I hear...
The traditional delivery service givers simply put the beads on the baby. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2015
End time baby
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by ransomed: 10:44am On May 22, 2015
Samirana360:
Yoruba and juju is lik father and son....Southwest people, full of wonders
::-- Haba! why call God creation "Southwest"? Let us learn how to co-habit peacefully please. Thanks.
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by chybeauty30(f): 10:46am On May 22, 2015
Haaa! Nkan be!
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Amynature(f): 10:49am On May 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm, Nawa oo strange tins kip happening in yoruba land. May God deliver u people..
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Just one question, okay twosmiley.

Is there a possibility that these beads could have been worn on the baby?
Was there a video evidence or even a pictorial that the baby emerged from the vajay clutching those?

Until these questions are answered satisfactorily, this is a hoax!
Seconded, That was how they said one baby was born clutching a Quran.
Another was born with Arabic inscriptions on his body. undecided
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Lucky4real28(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2015
lies
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Moana(f): 10:53am On May 22, 2015
Im suspecting Okijajuju1 to be the father of this child.
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by MizMyColi(f): 10:54am On May 22, 2015
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
SeverusSnape:

Seconded, That was how they said one baby was born clutching a Quran.
Another was born with Arabic inscriptions on his body. undecided

Make them find better lie abegiiicheesy
I go vex now carry belle.
Na exotic currencies I go fix my baby with.
World news coverage tins.
I don't do localzangry

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Nobody: 10:55am On May 22, 2015
Where's the undoctored video evidence to this utter bullshit?

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by towbeelorbah(f): 10:57am On May 22, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Niceeee

The gods of yorubaland are live.. We don't worship god that was killed like a chicken on the cross or d one that like sucking human blood and fhucking small picking.
[color=#000099][/color] Ur case is critical o! Maythe Almighty God have mercy on you o
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2015
The baby disappoint me I was expecting her to drive Ferrari commot from her mama unmentionable instead of these cheap beads

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by ThisMeansWAR: 10:58am On May 22, 2015
towbeelorbah:
[color=#000099][/color] Ur case is critical o! Maythe Almighty God have mercy on you o
and your own case is super critical

May the almighty gods have mercy on you
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Viktor1983(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2015
Only in the SW. Baby born with beads, baby born with Koran. one day u go see baby born with Alomo. when we go see baby born with an egg sized diamond?

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by gbens2000(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2015
ArchEnemy:
undecided
Berra go and gave your life to Christ and lead your baby in the way of the Lord; Ileke or no ileke
gave?
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by billyG(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2015
We are expecting a day a baby will be born clutching a battle axe.
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by gbens2000(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2015
[quote author=towbeelorbah post=33986156][color=#000099][/color] Ur Mata no be for her.na till u pai u go code.
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Neplusultra(f): 11:08am On May 22, 2015
Fetishism undecided
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Ashkormissy(f): 11:20am On May 22, 2015
Som1 shud giv birth to a baby dat wld come wif 50litres of fuel.
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Ndkings1(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2015
Dis is scientifically incogrous and preposterous.
Believ it and u can beliv anythn....how could this be?
How can embryology explain this?
Biology?
Biochemistry
Genetics
Evn taxonomy?
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Zellie: 11:28am On May 22, 2015
South West wonders lipsrsealed grin
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

I don't do localzangry

cheesy
grin grin grin
Now this is hilarious. Looking forward to that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by simplejayy(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2015
return of a deity grin
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by tundeotunba(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2015
God is watching Us! I reserve my comments!
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Visocrate(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2015
KAPOVee:
Fetishes child
dey go I dey follow you lie lie people
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Halaz(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2015
God is wonderful!!!!!!
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by princefaculty(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2015
Na one of the rubber edge of condom wen loose during action Na him the baby hold for hand comot from belle. angry
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by unite4real: 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
very soon baby with diapers on, will be given birth to
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 12:05pm On May 22, 2015
Yomieluv:
Hallucination is a bad Disease.
And here is Vanguard writing a headline that a baby has been born with beads even though the reporter didn't see the baby being born with beads. If I went to Vanguard with my phone and tell them I molded it out of garri and breathed life into it they will believe me and write a front page story on it in their piece of rag.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 12:07pm On May 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

I don't do localzangry

cheesy
Make sure Vanguard or Tribune gets the "exclusive". They will put it on their front page.
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by cbaba: 12:11pm On May 22, 2015
adeekiti:
So many strange things happening everywhere, this is very strange.. To the scientist in d house who will not believe , Oya sample ur ideas grin
we never talk ur mind dey judge u. How do u expect me to biliv that a woman's womb can produce plastic from Proteins in her womb. No be even one bead, na assorted with rope again....chei thank God for school ooo.
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by ToughestTee(f): 12:12pm On May 22, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Niceeee

The gods of yorubaland are alive.. We don't worship god that was killed like a chicken on the cross or d one that like sucking human blood and fhucking small picking.

U are a Fool wiv a capital letter F.
Oshi......oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / I Just Need A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.