Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Inside North West’s Million-dollar 2nd Birthday Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside North West’s Million-dollar 2nd Birthday Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (677 Views)

Kim Kardashian Takes North West & Penelope On Egg Hunt(photos) / Million Dollar Question / A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside North West’s Million-dollar 2nd Birthday Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by lurlah2014(f): 12:14pm On May 22, 2015
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS ACTION
Re: Inside North West’s Million-dollar 2nd Birthday Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Jeddy100(m): 12:21pm On May 22, 2015
lurlah2014:
Its their money darling, they can do what they want with it
Re: Inside North West’s Million-dollar 2nd Birthday Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by baarbie(f): 12:21pm On May 22, 2015
lurlah2014:

Since you got evicted from the miss nairaland competition, you have just been going around creating strange, senseless threads.

Tell me, are you okay? No offense.
Re: Inside North West’s Million-dollar 2nd Birthday Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by lurlah2014(f): 12:25pm On May 22, 2015
baarbie:

Since you got evicted from the miss nairaland competition, you have just been going around creating foolish and senseless threads.

Tell me are you okay?
THANK YOU i have noticed you
Re: Inside North West’s Million-dollar 2nd Birthday Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by baarbie(f): 12:39pm On May 22, 2015
lurlah2014:
THANK YOU i have noticed you
Notice me? Are you high? Why would I want you to notice me?
Re: Inside North West’s Million-dollar 2nd Birthday Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by lurlah2014(f): 1:13pm On May 22, 2015
baarbie:

Notice me? Are you high?
Why would I want you to notice me?
because you are the same unreasonable and unkown barbie clawn that wants to get attention, so pls if u know what is gud for you keep shut and let reasonable people that has good mind set abt my post comment.
Re: Inside North West’s Million-dollar 2nd Birthday Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by overdrive(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2015
baarbie:

Since you got evicted from the miss nairaland competition, you have just been going around creating foolish and senseless threads.

Tell me are you okay?

Choi that was below d belt. u wicked aswear!

(1) (Reply)

Mummy I Love You!!! / Heart Touching Story Of Barak Obam And Wife Michelle Obama At A Resturant / The Kind Of Woman Every Man Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.