Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc (38834 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / On Biafra And Lower Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 3:24am On May 23, 2015
nyabingi:
Nnadi has a point in his explanation about the fraudulent 1999 constitution, the US Congress men know better that when a single document binds a group together then the interests of each segment of that group must be adequately protected 50-50 but its not the case in the Nigerian setup, 1914 was a fraud, the consent of the various ethnic group was never sought, What this man is saying is simple Let's review the single document that binds us together as a country!
nnadi has opened their ass....

One Nigeria is a fraud no doubt
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by temitemi1(m): 3:30am On May 23, 2015
Brotherly brother grin
Truckpusher:
Na you I wan resemble .

Where is Temitemi1 my lovely brother?

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by PenSniper: 3:38am On May 23, 2015
Demburrows:
They should try work with ipob, else it would look like another disgruntled group, ipob is known recognized and institutionized in over 80 countries.

What is ipod ?

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by dealslip(f): 3:58am On May 23, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ has divided this country with sentiment more than any other government has done. My question for the people clamoring for this reforms are i. Will they have gone for this presentation if GEJ had won

ii. What happened to N.Delta elites and militant that has benefited from all the national of this so called failed Nigeria

iii. After we divide and go our separate ways what happened to the Nigerians that got married to different tribes ?

I rest my case if they have objective answers to this questions !!! cool tongue

I am Yoruba and I support GEJ any day. Please stop dragging him into every bad thing. Nigeria has been divided since 1914. Even statements from likes of Awo and Ahmadu Bello in the 60s states this fact. Nigerians always looking for someone to blame except themselves. If the Lower Niger wishes to go, what is wrong with that. We all contributed to its destruction by not been cooperative. A house divided against itself can never stand. Sometimes separation or divorce is better than enduring domestic abuse. It kills the soul gradually.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:27am On May 23, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ has divided this country with sentiment more than any other government has done. My question for the people clamoring for this reforms are i. Will they have gone for this presentation if GEJ had won

ii. What happened to N.Delta elites and militant that has benefited from all the national of this so called failed Nigeria

iii. After we divide and go our separate ways what happened to the Nigerians that got married to different tribes ?

I rest my case if they have objective answers to this questions !!! cool tongue
Nigeria get married with Ghana so your question is arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by allcomage: 4:37am On May 23, 2015
dealslip:

I am Yoruba and I support GEJ any day. Please stop dragging him into every bad thing. Nigeria has been divided since 1914. Even statements from likes of Awo and Ahmadu Bello in the 60s states this fact. Nigerians always looking for someone to blame except themselves. If the Lower Niger wishes to go, what is wrong with that. We all contributed to its destruction by not been cooperative. A house divided against itself can never stand. Sometimes separation or divorce is better than enduring domestic abuse. It kills the soul gradually.
God bless you. The core of yuroba support restructuring for their nation to progress. If you can be truthful,you can see that the fortunes of yuroba are dwindling like other ethnic groups education,commerce,technology,industry etc.this system is stifling to say the least,let us open up a bit by way of devolution of power for the greater interest of Nigeria or else the agitation will be getting louder.

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Ababadada: 5:05am On May 23, 2015
No body is crazy am Ijaw man. We support them. What are thinking? One nigeria?
chemicool:

So you guys call Ogoja, Yenagoa, Calabar Biafra? You must be crazy.

5 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by SkyBlue1: 5:18am On May 23, 2015
Boring. Anybody can stick american flag in the background and do speech. Who was in attendance, any foreign diplomat of note? They should have panned the camera around for us to see.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by knowledgeable: 6:13am On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

What's this one saying?
Isn't it an ibo man, Ironsi who stopped regional federalism to centralize power?
What he didn't know then was that it will be to the advantage of the northerner.
As you can see, it was ibo greediness that destroyed our true federalism!
Never have I seen such set of greedy self entitled eediots!

"Yoruba crapy logic". So a long time state of destruction must be allowed to fester?.

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by sammyj: 6:32am On May 23, 2015
............... cheesy grin
Chukwugekwu:
Nigeria get married with Ghana so your question is arrant nonsense
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by sammyj: 6:34am On May 23, 2015
.............. cheesy grin
dealslip:

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by docsholz(m): 6:39am On May 23, 2015
The sooner Nigeria collapses the better for everyone

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Natasha247(m): 6:41am On May 23, 2015
This is not Capitol Hill...this is not USA congress

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nonaira: 7:09am On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

No, it's you that's detribalized?
I repeat Ibos are known losers! You can go suck it up!
I trust the SS, they won't allow any greedy loser of a tribe to impose any Biafra on them nor dictate for them!

Coming from an attache desperate to be delta. It's not a surprise of your @ss licking grin grin unfortunately for you, no one wants you Yoruba, not even Google likes you people.

You're a slave politically to North, economically to SS, SE and oyinbo and infrastructurally backwards. Even God hates you people. The only ppl that likes Una is your devil father. The sore loser calling others losers. I laugh. When you stop licking the @ss of your northern masters just for politically crumps they throw at your feet's and stop attaching and desperate for SS oil while salivating for SE properties and kissing the @ss of oyinbo for loans then we can talk. Even donkeys are in a better level than you Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nonaira: 7:13am On May 23, 2015
dealslip:

The first Yoruba have met with sense. shocked i thought I'll never see such a thing in my lifetime. I won't be surprised if you are mixed

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by PAINGAIN: 9:14am On May 23, 2015
shurlermoz:
Abeg make dem go form their own govt and make GEJ(their hero) the president, I am sure he will be able to transform that region and make it the envy of all.

Odua should come together too, we have enough to be whatever we want to be, either good or bad.

I believe the Hausa too can survive on their own, there is no force in friendship abeg.

A typical Igbo man always want Biafra so let them have it,its their right.
exactly my thooughts. Igbos want biafra,let us have biafra. I still wonder why d yorubas still want to remain in nigeria wit the north. The north is the reason nigeria is d way it is. Why can't d yorubas wan't their own nation or join hands with the igbos for another nation. I don't mind who we form a country with al long as the hausas r not a part of that country. Hausas r nigeria's worst enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by cheruv: 9:34am On May 23, 2015
Dollyak:

I am half igbo half yoruba, don't let that get in the way of your stupidity.
is your mum stronger than your dad this one you're putting her nation first
anyway don't bother yourself nihi klasi a nāhu gi ka onye Ofei'
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 11:27am On May 23, 2015
nonaira:

Coming from an attache desperate to be delta. It's not a surprise of your @ss licking grin grin unfortunately for you, no one wants you Yoruba, not even Google likes you people.

You're a slave politically to North, economically to SS, SE and oyinbo and infrastructurally backwards. Even God hates you people. The only ppl that likes Una is your devil father. The sore loser calling others losers. I laugh. When you stop licking the @ss of your northern masters just for politically crumps they throw at your feet's and stop attaching and desperate for SS oil while salivating for SE properties and kissing the @ss of oyinbo for loans then we can talk. Even donkeys are in a better level than you Yoruba.
Lol!
Tell me once again what Zik, Ekwueme e.t.c were doing with the Hausas like Shehu Shagari, Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello?
Ibos have come again! These people whose lies can raise the dead and who thinks Nigeria history began yesterday!
I don't see why I should attach to people when I have what they have!
We have oil, viable soil for plantation of cash and food crops, we aint landlocked, we have sea ports! We have the 2nd largest bitumen reserve in the whole world!
We have mineral resources and major industries!
What else can we ask for?
You should know the progressive should move with the progressive, that's why the Edo, Urhobo, Itshekiri trust the Yorubas and we trust them too!

There's an adage that say 'If you're always found around never do well people, you will become one'!
That's why the Ijaw gave Ojukwu 2 votes in the whole of Bayelsa state! That's why the Ikwere and the Ijaws flushed out ibos from River!
That's why the Owa people of Ika massacred the Ibos in Asaba!
God doesn't like ugly souls and ibos are constantly found on the queue!

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 11:38am On May 23, 2015
knowledgeable:

"Yoruba crapy logic". So a long time state of destruction must be allowed to fester?.
You're an eediot!
Do you read what the guy wrote? He said Nigeria never had true federalism to which I replied that we once had but the ibo destroyed it!
Abeg, get off my face!
Bunch of whiners!

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nonaira: 12:48pm On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

Lol!
Tell me once again what Zik, Ekwueme e.t.c were doing with the Hausas like Shehu Shagari, Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello?
Ibos have come again! These people whose lies can raise the dead and who thinks Nigeria history began yesterday!
We have oil, viable soil for plantation of cash and food crops, we aint landlocked, we have sea ports! We have the 2nd largest bitumen reserve in the whole world!

You should know the progressive should move with the progressive, that's why the Edo, Urhobo, Itshekiri trust the Yorubas and we trust them too!

There's an adage that say 'If you're always found around never do well people, you will become one'!
That's why the Ijaw gave Ojukwu 2 votes in the whole of Bayelsa state! That's why the Ikwere and the Ijaws flushed out ibos from River!

You have all that or so you claim, even though we know it's a damn lie yet una are the only tribe DESPERATE to keep Nigeria as one. The only people that even cried like a buff00n when North claimed they'll leave an create Arewa republic few years ago. Who begged them to stay? Not you Yoruba backward slaves. Even the only tribe that went to the conference to demand full resources as long as Oil from ND is kept in the center like the greedy lots you people are. Wanting your cake and salivating for another person's cake.

If you have all that, GET THE F2K out of Nigeria. Noone wants you people anyway. Why are you still in the country. Everybody is trying to get the h3ll away from una. That's why Biafra agitation started, that's why the ND agitation started and that's why the current Lower Niger congress started. You can do us all the favor and f2k off. You definitely won't be missed I can bet you a million dollars on that. Infact, people would rush to the street and celebrate your departure. When are you leaving? What year, month, day, time. #praying to God let it be soon. Waka go

See attache and desperation!!! Extremely PATHETIC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Which Urhobo are you talking about? Is it the same Urhobo I grew up around or are you speaking of the wannabes on NL as well as your "friend" you seem to always have for every group you want to discuss about. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Pathetic attache. Anyway, you can leech on the neck of those three if you wish. No sweat of my bones. When the f2k are you Yoruba leaving that's all I f2king care about. Do you need help packing?

You've been running your uneducated, illiterate mouth on "owa of ika massacring Asaba people". Since your illiterate @ss want to distort history once again, I'm going to give you a chance to back it up before I demolish you once again with real facts. So nigg@ back this your statement up and spare me of your fictional friends you keep narrating about everytime you speak.

5 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 1:17pm On May 23, 2015
nonaira:

You have all that or so you claim, even though we know it's a damn lie yet una are the only tribe DESPERATE to keep Nigeria as one. The only people that even cried like a buff00n when North claimed they'll leave an create Arewa republic few years ago. Who begged them to stay? Not you Yoruba backward slaves. Even the only tribe that went to the conference to demand full resources as long as Oil from ND is kept in the center like the greedy lots you people are. Wanting your cake and salivating for another person's cake.

If you have all that, GET THE F2K out of Nigeria. Noone wants you people anyway. Why are you still in the country. Everybody is trying to get the h3ll away from una. That's why Biafra agitation started, that's why the ND agitation started and that's why the current Lower Niger congress started. You can do us all the favor and f2k off. You definitely won't be missed I can bet you a million dollars on that. Infact, people would rush to the street and celebrate your departure. When are you leaving? What year, month, day, time. #praying to God let it be soon. Waka go

See attache and desperation!!! Extremely PATHETIC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Which Urhobo are you talking about? Is it the same Urhobo I grew up around or are you speaking of the wannabes on NL as well as your "friend" you seem to always have for every group you want to discuss about. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Pathetic attache. Anyway, you can leech on the neck of those three if you wish. No sweat of my bones. When the f2k are you Yoruba leaving that's all I f2king care about. Do you need help packing?

You've been running your uneducated, illiterate mouth on "owa of ika massacring Asaba people". Since your illiterate @ss want to distort history once again, I'm going to give you a chance to back it up before I demolish you once again with real facts. So nigg@ back this your statement up and spare me of your fictional friends you keep narrating about everytime you speak.
Yoruba once did but Zik truncated it, just as Ironsi truncated the SS succession!
And no, the reason the ibos are agitating for biafra is because they are targeted and hated by everyone as a result of how the ibos betrayed every region in Nigeria either by forming allies with the North to relegate the south, truncating the southern succession, destroying our regional federalism, zoning power to the centre or betraying both the North and South by killing our leaders, save for theirs!
Are you telling Ojukwu didn't declare Obi of Owa wanted due to the assistance he rendered in killing the ibos?
I repeat it will never be well with any ibo that want to rewrite Nigeria history!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 23, 2015
miky:

I think igbos, Yoruba and south south can make a great country..
nope! i think yorubas who conive with the hausa/fulani to mistreat the s/e and s/s would make a great country with the north!

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nonaira: 2:58pm On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

Yoruba once did but Zik truncated it, just as Ironsi truncated the SS succession!
And no, the reason the ibos are agitating for biafra is because they are targeted and hated by everyone as a result of how the ibos betrayed every region in Nigeria either by forming allies with the North to relegate the south, truncating the southern succession, destroying our regional federalism, zoning power to the centre or betraying both the North and South by killing our leaders, save for theirs!
Are you telling Ojukwu didn't declare Obi of Owa wanted due to the assistance he rendered in killing the ibos?
I repeat it will never be well with any ibo that want to rewrite Nigeria history!

Ojukwu declared who want? Owa did what?
Lying illiterate Yoruba. I once again ask you to BACK YOUR STATEMENT UP NOW

After the civil war in 1970, my parents decided to migrate to Agbor. The Obi of Agbor then, Obi Ikechukwu, welcomed Igbos like wise was the Obi of Owa. Obi Ikechukwu has a friendly, approachable and welcoming disposition.

Ephrahim Adinlofu
http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/igbos-of-delta-state-and-crisis-of-identity-conclusion/

Isn't it something that a man declared "wanted" according to this Yoruba 1diot, accepted an Aniocha, ibusa to be precised, into his territory.

You Yoruba disgust me. You people are literally he scum of the world. Everything that oozes from una mouth is nothing but lies, propaganda and down right deceit. Una are the worst set of animals on earth. I quadruple dare you to back your statement up. I'm waiting.

You talking about rewrite when your miserable, backward self have been rewriting everything for the past several days and getting demolished everyday by everyone. That's why you are known on this forum as an illiterate just like the rest of your people.

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by dckelvin(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

Lol!

boy
at least this is mo embarassed
DiademSh07:

Lol!

boy
at least this is modern age.
you hv free access to internet.go & Read your history & get some knowledge before you come & disgrace yourself like this in puplic.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Amadi45(f): 3:41pm On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

Lol!

please when did we ikwerre flushed out our brothers from Rivers state & what could have been the reason for that?
please don't say what you don't know so that you won't make a fool of yourself in public.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DelticStephEn(f): 3:54pm On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

Lol!

my own OWA?
bro pls don't talk anyhow in social media.

3 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 7:27pm On May 23, 2015
Amadi45:

please when did we ikwerre flushed out our brothers from Rivers state & what could have been the reason for that?
please don't say what you don't know so that you won't make a fool of yourself in public.
See another ibo trying to rewrite history!
Go and check the oyigbo that was changed to obigbo, olodo!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 7:29pm On May 23, 2015
DelticStephEn:

my own OWA?
bro pls don't talk anyhow in social media.
Yes! Obi of Owa, Obaigbena to be precise was declared wanted by Ojukwu for assisting and housing Nigeria army in the fight against biafrans!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by fx45(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2015
BlueMagic2:
What are these f o o l s talking about. You don't represent me and i'm Ibo.
Thank God you said you're Ibo... The man represents Igbos and that's it! People like you do not have the pride of place in Igboland

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 2:46am On May 24, 2015
nonaira:

Ojukwu declared who want? Owa did what?
Lying illiterate Yoruba. I once again ask you to BACK YOUR STATEMENT UP NOW

Ephrahim Adinlofu
http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/igbos-of-delta-state-and-crisis-of-identity-conclusion/

Isn't it something that a man declared "wanted" according to this Yoruba 1diot, accepted an Aniocha, ibusa to be precised, into his territory.

You Yoruba disgust me. You people are literally he scum of the world. Everything that oozes from una mouth is nothing but lies, propaganda and down right deceit. Una are the worst set of animals on earth. I quadruple dare you to back your statement up. I'm waiting.

You talking about rewrite when your miserable, backward self have been rewriting everything for the past several days and getting demolished everyday by everyone. That's why you are known on this forum as an illiterate just like the rest of your people.
Eediot, you can't even dispute the other point I raised because you know they are the cold hard truth!
Ibos, lies and betrayals, very synonymous!
That script you pasted was culled from an ibo website: http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/ephraim-emenanjo-adinlofu/the-igbos-of-delta-state-and-crisis-of-identity-part-2.html.
The ibo fool who wanted to ibonize Ika kept crying that Ika shouldn't deny the ibos like the desperate eediot he is!
And who cares if the Obi of Owa welcomed ibos after the civil war? The civil war has been fought, so what? The funny thing is he mentioned the name of obi of Agbor but cat caught his tongue/hand when it came to Obi of Owa!
Let me tell you now if you don't know that the Obi of Owa who was declared wanted was the Efeimozor 1, obaigbena!
The likes of Ighodah, uwakma, Osaigbovo, Osabohien fought on the side of the army against the ibos!
Does these people names ring a bell? These were ika men who fought the ibos in Asaba!
Why is that only 1 ika guy was found amidst of the biafrans?
Gen. Anuku was the only ika found among the aniocha/oshimi, ibusa and the igbos that made up the biafras. That's inconsequential by the way because 2 yorubas were also among the biafrans! Does that make yorubas biafrans?
Bunch of never do well people! Known losers!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 2:53am On May 24, 2015
Txonyi:
nope! i think yorubas who conive with the hausa/fulani to mistreat the s/e and s/s would make a great country with the north!
Fool! Huh, Zik, Ekwueme who connived with the North to relegate the south are what?
Zik and Ironsi who truncated SW and SS succession are what?
Ironsi who stopped regional federalism are what?
Bunch of never do well people!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 3:08am On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

Fool! Huh, Zik, Ekwueme who connived with the North to relegate the south are what?
Zik and Ironsi who truncated SW and SS succession are what?
Ironsi who stopped regional federalism are what?
Bunch of never do well people!
we know u learnt that from s/w controlled media. anyways bleep on. we dnt need yorubas ok? make una go get money to buy fuel first! ha ha ha funny people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.