Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere (57817 Views)

My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by rhymaholic: 8:26pm On May 22, 2015
This is so heartbreaking. May God heal your husband. Amen
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by cococandy(f): 8:29pm On May 22, 2015
50calibre:

It's just a number only for men not women. Almost every woman in her 50s has hit menopause, in fact I hear some as early as 45s.

Yuck!! I don't think so, I don't want to believe so. My mum is very religious and committed to God's service grin I'm confident she hung her boots long ago.
hitting menopause doesn't mean you can't have sex pleasurably.

Chai. You don't know anything about women.
God's ministry includes having sex with your husband. grin
I'm sure she's very committed to serving God in all aspects including that one.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by tete7000(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2015
Joel3:
selfless man. I know his kind. this are people who don't want to carry others along. they don't just like others to suffer for them.

What is selfless about a person who encourages another to tread the path of sin and perdition? What does it profit a man/woman to gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his/her soul? What can he/ she give in exchange of his/her soul? (Mark 8:36-37). Can we do evil so that good may come out of it? Absolutely NO. Evil begets evil, No good, I repeat no good can come out of evil. Marriage is for better, for worse, until death do us part; except if it is not a Christian marriage.
If we love people, their spiritual welfare should always be our first priority. Everything else comes next.

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by 50calibre(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2015
cococandy:
hitting menopause doesn't mean you can't have sex pleasurably.

Chai. You don't know anything about women.
God's ministry includes having sex with your husband. grin
I'm sure she's very committed to serving God in all aspects including that one.

But seriously, why should a woman in her 50s wanna be having se*x? Most women in their 40s look worn out, talk more of 50s... Heck! That place no longer lubricates naturally anymore grin

If I tell you I can't recall my parents ever showing affection towards each other, you won't believe. They may have before I was born but from my early childhood, my parents have been very committed Christians, besides they were so busy, I barely saw them more than 4 hours/day growing up.

I never saw them kiss, hold hands, or even call pet names.. Never!! Love was expressed via other means. I grew up in a very cold environment... Hence I'm confident my mum retired long ago. grin

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On May 22, 2015
It varies from woman to woman though.
Lol@ 40yrs being worn. I know many hot moms in their 50s.
With correct ukwu nwanyi owerri grin

No try some ladies o.
Natural lube ko. What is KY made for? Even young girls use it. Abeg the issue of no lubrication has been defeated long ago.

Now if a lady is 50 and has stamina, she can do anystyle anything through Christ who strengthen's her.
50calibre:

But seriously, why should a woman in her 50s wanna be having se*x? Most women in their 40s look worn out, talk more of 50s... Heck! That place no longer lubricates naturally anymore grin

If I tell you I can't recall my parents ever showing affection towards each other, you won't believe. They may have before I was born but from my early childhood, my parents have been very committed Christians, besides they were so busy, I barely saw them more than 4 hours/day growing up.

I never saw them kiss, hold hands, or even call pet names.. Never!! Love was expressed via other means. I grew up in a very cold environment... Hence I'm confident my mum retired long ago. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by aderonila18: 9:02pm On May 22, 2015
50calibre:

Not my mum.

It's an anomaly for a woman to have urges in her 60s, those women are freaks.

It is not abnormal , many women have healthy sex loves even beyond 60. You never see those cougars with young guys that they can even keep up with in bed talk less of sex with their age mates grin
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Missmossy(f): 9:04pm On May 22, 2015
Wow! Are they still men like this? The woman should just make a good choice.

2 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Moana(f): 9:06pm On May 22, 2015
Holatunde007:
Y wanting sex at 50? Oga oooo
But btw can she swear she hadn't had sex wt sm1 else during those 9yrs?
Anyway she can stick wt dat s3x device machine.........that husband thou! I no trust him, he may be playing plank on her oooo
so you wont want sex at 50?

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Moana(f): 9:11pm On May 22, 2015
priscaoge:
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ....@50? This is serious..

BTW, are u sure he really meant what he said? I mean how can a man sincerely ask his wife to bleep outside just because he is sick. I thought d oath at d alter said in sickness and in health, till death separate u both? Heheheeh I don't trust that man, he must have something up his sleeve.

Its either he's suspecting his wife is cheating on him and wanna test her loyalty or something else that is deeper. Be wise, look before u leap! This might be a setup cheesy cheesy
and which men remember that vow when they have extra-marital affairs?

2 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Holatunde007(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2015
Moana:
so you wont want sex at 50?
Sure but with my wife......at 50 I shouldn't be messing around again
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Moana(f): 9:13pm On May 22, 2015
Holatunde007:

Sure but with my wife......at 50 I should be messing around again
so why shouldnt she mess around when you dick cant stand for more than 30seconds? Biko sit down and keep quiet. People like you are the reason why sugar mummies exist these days

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Moana(f): 9:16pm On May 22, 2015
babyosisi:

What a nice man
amen! cheesy
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Holatunde007(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2015
Moana:
so why shouldnt she mess around when you dick cant stand for more than 30seconds? Biko sit down and keep quiet. People like you are the reason why sugar mummies exist these days
Wait baby are u saying if u find ya self in such situation, u gonna start fucking around, just because ur husband allows u So Women too can't do without dick yet dey form

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by 50calibre(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2015
cococandy:
It varies from woman to woman though.
Lol@ 40yrs being worn. I know many hot moms in their 50s.
With correct ukwu nwanyi owerri grin

No try some ladies o.
Natural lube ko. What is KY made for? Even young girls use it. Abeg the issue of no lubrication has been defeated long ago.

Now if a lady is 50 and has stamina, she do anystyle anything through Christ who strengthen's her.

Yeah but very few. Besides an older woman can look so good on the outside but there's no denying she can't function like a young woman.

KY jelly was made mainly for gay men, to enable them assault each other's as*s. There's no deceiving mother nature, if the body can't perform a natural process, then it's not ready. Any young woman using artificial lubricant has problems. Simple!!
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by priscaoge(f): 9:22pm On May 22, 2015
Moana:
and which men remember that vow when they have extra-marital affairs?

Lol.....abi oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 22, 2015
ok...
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by mizzochocinco: 9:25pm On May 22, 2015
At the end of the day its her choice to make i dont know why you guys are telling her to abstain when all of you cannot even go for a week without sex. Its their marriage and its for them to set the rules that work for them.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Moana(f): 9:26pm On May 22, 2015
Holatunde007:

Wait baby are u saying if u find ya self in such situation, u gonna start fucking around, just because ur husband allows u So Women too can't do without dick yet dey form
try it with your wife and you will the results of who doesnt like what and who likes what grin
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 22, 2015
Wait o! So men who dnt know jack about women still exist? Y'all dnt know there are 50 and 60 year old women who are very much s.exually active? Y'all dnt knw anything about cougars? In this 2015? Are you guys teens or what? What part of the planet earth are you peeps from? After all the bragging y'all do on nairaland? what a shame! Y'all need courses on womanology. No wonder you nag about being confused when it comes to women. When you keep entertaining preconceived notions about women but see the opposite, how will y'all ever know anything?

5 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Moana(f): 9:29pm On May 22, 2015
50calibre:

Yeah but very few. Besides an older woman can look so good on the outside but there's no denying she can't function like a young woman.
older men too cant function like 20year olds but u still find them doing anything for that 10seconds of fun
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Holatunde007(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2015
Moana:
try it with your wife and you will the results of who doesnt like what and who likes what grin
I belive u can comprehend wat I asked u? Wt wil u do if u r in det woman shoe simple?
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by noblegrex: 9:41pm On May 22, 2015
For her to have voiced out,then something must be wrong somewhere,she needs help.because for that 9yrs,all those hormones would have gingered but pray to God to help you cos your husband will never, I repeat never be happy with that. So if u LOVE him,bear with him regardless although, its not eassy but u can hold.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by cococandy(f): 9:42pm On May 22, 2015
See this one

It's like you're a virgin. Congrats grin

So you don't know young girls need lubricant when having extended periods of sex (if using condoms) because condoms tend to dry out natural lube.

As for the women in their fifties, na so their husbands go still dey in their fifties.(most likely older) he still can't perform like a young man.
They are made for each other at that stage.

50calibre:

KY jelly was made mainly for gay men, to enable them assault each other's as*s. There's no deceiving mother nature, if the body can't perform a natural process, then it's not ready. Any young woman using artificial lubricant has problems. Simple!!

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Fourwinds: 9:42pm On May 22, 2015
bettercreature:
You can imagine,he deserves an award but he doesnt understand the wife might leave him if she taste another mans toto,can even kill him
yes ooo. My thinking too.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Dikepj: 9:43pm On May 22, 2015
Madam do not please heed your husbands advice.But if i may ask,are you sure you hvn't indulge in that already?cos i wonder why a man would tell his wife get sex elsewhere just because he's sick and you find that appealling.U are a suspect!Remember traditionally such away match kills a man slowly.If you have done such in the past or inrecent and he eats meals prepared by you that may be the cause of his strock sickness..Please and please desist from that then sick for solution.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by SisterCaro(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2015
samueld0:
My husband had a stroke a very long time ago and we have not had sex for nine years. We’re both in our early 50s and he doesn’t think I should settle for a sexless life.
We don’t want to split because we still love each other and our children are doing well. So my husband has suggested I need a sexual companion. He said I should just find sex where and when I could; only I should be discrete about it.

I wasn’t really keen at first, but the more we talked through the emotional complications of my not being sexually fulfilled, the more the idea appealed to me. I just don’t want to hurt his feelings.
Florence, by e-mail.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/my-sick-husband-wants-me-to-be-unfaithful/
all these useless goats giving advice and blocking this woman from having fun should go and die!

This madam should find herself a sweet sexy boy abeg nothing above 28 ooo cos those are the ones with the bad belle talking all manner of nonsense because they know they cant go beyond round one.

Anyway back to the topic, she needs to get herself a sweet young boy who is still strong and looking for fun. She will take care of his personal needs while he takes care of her sexual needs.

If more women with husbands that have weak diicks do this, it will save many yahoo yahoo boys and BH boys from trouble cheesy if you are wealthy and have a husband over 28yrs old, help make Nigeria a better place by getting yourself a sweet hot boy to pluck your brains with pleasure instead of fighting for boko horam just to make a living!

More men need to be like this, it could save the North and computer village from doom grin

7 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by cococandy(f): 9:43pm On May 22, 2015
Moana:
older men too cant function like 20year olds but u still find them doing anything for that 10seconds of fun
at that age, I doubt if they can even keep it up long enough to make her feel it.

Old men and old women rhyme together grin
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Moana(f): 9:46pm On May 22, 2015
cococandy:
at that age, I doubt if they can even keep it up long enough to make her feel it.

Old men and old women rhyme together grin
very true hahaha
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Moana(f): 9:48pm On May 22, 2015
allycat:
i am not saying she should or should not take her husbands advice its her choice and she will have to live with whatever decision that she makes. I just wonder what the relies would be like if it was a guy whose wife gave him the same advice.
they would even be helping him to celebrate

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by tendermind: 9:49pm On May 22, 2015
Marriage is for better for worst n in sickness and in health till death do u part. Mydear dt is authomaticaly wrong humanbeing can not satisfy u rather beckon God n see hw he wl show mercy to U all round tnx.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by naijalodge(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2015
the woman is sick...look madam,I lost my dad wen I was just a year old,ND up till nw which is 25 years,my mum has never had the thought of re marrying let alone looking for s3x ...so u better check ur self. .
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Moana(f): 9:55pm On May 22, 2015
naijalodge:
the woman is sick...look madam,I lost my dad wen I was just a year old,ND up till nw which is 25 years,my mum has never had the thought of re marrying let alone looking for s3x ...so u better check ur self. .
you followed your mama everywhere she went abi? grin issokay

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.