Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere (57813 Views)

My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 22, 2015
SisterCaro:
all these useless goats giving advice and blocking this woman from having fun should go and die!

This madam should find herself a sweet sexy boy abeg nothing above 28 ooo cos those are the ones with the bad belle talking all manner of nonsense because they know they cant go beyond round one.

Anyway back to the topic, she needs to get herself a sweet young boy who is still strong and looking for fun. She will take care of his personal needs while he takes care of her sexual needs.

If more women with husbands that have weak diicks do this, it will save many yahoo yahoo boys and BH boys from trouble cheesy if you are wealthy and have a husband over 28yrs old, help make Nigeria a better place by getting yourself a sweet hot boy to pluck your brains with pleasure instead of fighting for boko horam just to make a living!

More men need to be like this, it could save the North and computer village from doom grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You crack me up!
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by armadeo(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2015
Its obvious nNy kids are on this thread.

One for you to be here at all your parents had sex whether u want to believe it or not its true. An emotional response prevents you from seeing that.

If they had sex then whatever makes you think they don't now also another emotional response.

A woman in her 50s shouldn't have hung her boots after all its still sex and she can enjoy it except in extenuating circumstances. Like the op stated.

However my grouse here is the extra fellow in the relationship it never goes down well. I advice she desist from such

If my parents at their age are still rolling in the sack good for them I say. It only makes the bond stronger.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by 50calibre(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2015
cococandy:
See this one

It's like you're a virgin. Congrats grin

So you don't know young girls need lubricant when having extended periods of sex (if using condoms) because condoms tend to dry out natural lube.

As for the women in their fifties, na so their husbands go still dey in their fifties.(most likely older) he still can't perform like a young man.
They are made for each other at that stage.

Lool so you're trying to tell me after extended periods of sex, the body suddenly stops lubricating itself, despite the sexual arousal? It means there's something wrong somewhere, maybe that person's body isn't functioning optimally.

The body is like a machine, it takes care if itself even to the minutest detail. What of our fore-fathers who never had lubricants? When did lubricant even become popular, was it not just this last decade?

All I'm saying is; a woman in her 50s shouldn't crave sex like a youngin. A woman's body isn't wired that way, same applies to a man though men tend to have more sexual longevity.

As we advance in age, our hormonal supply decreases, it's simple biology.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 22, 2015
Moana:
you followed your mama everywhere she went abi? grin issokay

Hehehe. That little boy isnt exposed. Just read his comment again and again. He thinks every woman shuld be like his mother. What a childish talk! There are too many kids in this thread. Which parent would be so open about his/her s.ex life to the kids? None. These guys here know nothing about women. No wonder the romance section is filled with lamentations. These guys think all women are logs of wood. Nobody teaches them anything about women. I dnt blame them.

3 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by cococandy(f): 10:22pm On May 22, 2015
naijalodge:
the woman is sick...look madam,I lost my dad wen I was just a year old,ND up till nw which is 25 years,my mum has never had the thought of re marrying let alone looking for s3x ...so u better check ur self. .
chai

I just dey Laff all of Una.

So since 25 yrs, your mom has been celibate because she does not want to offend your sensibilities. grin
Even when you were a year old, you knew what she was up to?

2 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Akinmag(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2015
U need to go to God for more grace and help. Let me be real with you, how will you feel when you c ur children especially d one that looks like their dad? It won't be that easy for your conscience when you go into it. Pls still hold yourself. I beg of you.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 22, 2015
Dil do and a good lube will solve your problem...enjoy yaself
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 22, 2015
jackpot:
will u keep quiet there before i expose ur real age! wink *no offence*
oya socerer talk am grin
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 22, 2015
centjamie:

Just hear yourself

What an immature contribution
how matured does ur comment has proven to me grin be hearing u grin why will u spark like dat
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by charles316: 10:54pm On May 22, 2015
SisterCaro:
all these useless goats giving advice and blocking this woman from having fun should go and die!

This madam should find herself a sweet sexy boy abeg nothing above 28 ooo cos those are the ones with the bad belle talking all manner of nonsense because they know they cant go beyond round one.

Anyway back to the topic, she needs to get herself a sweet young boy who is still strong and looking for fun. She will take care of his personal needs while he takes care of her sexual needs.

If more women with husbands that have weak diicks do this, it will save many yahoo yahoo boys and BH boys from trouble cheesy if you are wealthy and have a husband over 28yrs old, help make Nigeria a better place by getting yourself a sweet hot boy to pluck your brains with pleasure instead of fighting for boko horam just to make a living!

More men need to be like this, it could save the North and computer village from doom grin

Dear lord,
Please give this girl some common sense.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by charles316: 10:57pm On May 22, 2015
kambili999:
what if the husband just wants to know how she will act? if he really loves her he should guard her. maybe he is viewing it from the point of making his wife happy. but she should remind her husband that it is for better for worse and she is willing to remain like that when he tries to convince her to sleep outside. wish her the best.

You are such a sensible girl. Please educate these liabilities here.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by hizaya61(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2015
I am here with 7 inches rod, contact me
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by charles316: 11:11pm On May 22, 2015
These women should know that we are learning and are always ahead of them in this game.

Now should the men also sleep with the younger women when their wives are unable to have sex either because of low libido after childbirth or when they aren't in the mood for sex?

I guess the answer should be YES too
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Agalasis(m): 11:28pm On May 22, 2015
The man is only testing the woman,and from the look of things now,the woman wl fail the test.
The consequence of her failure wld be the man's death wc wl make the woman happy.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Moana(f): 11:56pm On May 22, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Hehehe. That little boy isnt exposed. Just read his comment again and again. He thinks every woman shuld be like his mother. What a childish talk! There are too many kids in this thread. Which parent would be so open about his/her s.ex life to the kids? None. These guys here know nothing about women. No wonder the romance section is filled with lamentations. These guys think all women are logs of wood. Nobody teaches them anything about women. I dnt blame them.
all i can do is just laugh at him o

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by emperorchedda(m): 12:06am On May 23, 2015
czarr:
hadly would a guy catch feelings because of sex...unless she be IndecentStar,she's probably lacking in experience.
Hardly my brother, HARDLY
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by ENDTIMES: 12:12am On May 23, 2015
Your only real disappointment is that finally you have confirmed your husband knows you couldn't have abstained from s3x all these 9 years. cool
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by U2ice(m): 12:27am On May 23, 2015
He shud buy u a d.ildo instead....

He's testin ur loyalty, he ll b more fulfilled dying, knwin u didn't do it
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by babygirlfl: 12:30am On May 23, 2015
So men now know for better for worse? Do they remember that when sleeping with other women even when there is nothing wrong with their wife?

@op, if he was 100percent faithful to you when he was fine then he needs you now and deserves your faithfulness. If however he was not faithful to you, then he does not deserve your faithfulness but what you do is up to you.

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by aderonila18: 12:39am On May 23, 2015
babygirlfl:
So men now know for better for worse? Do they remember that when sleeping with other women even when there is nothing wrong with their wife?

@op, if he was 100percent faithful to you when he was fine then he needs you now and deserves your faithfulness. If however he was not faithful to you, then he does not deserve your faithfulness but what you do is up to you.

Me sef I'm shocked, see the them suddenly remembering it's for better and worse grin ..yet na them they commit adultery pass even when the woman is giving them sex. How people her can abstain for even 6years

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by preciousMI1(f): 2:18am On May 23, 2015
thorpido:
Do you want your sexual drive to die at some stage?You need to know that there is a period in the middle ages where there is a spike in urge.I guess at that time there is a need for intimacy(not just sex).

haven seen the length of time she had stated without sex I presume she must have lost her sexual drive.... intimacy is the word.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by hkidola00(m): 2:23am On May 23, 2015
Pebcak:
grin grin grin

[size=18pt]But una don wait for 9years punna wey never straff for 9years wetin e dey look for again
boys go dey calculate that 9years say nna men that package go tight o grin grin grin grin
HOES WILL BE LIKE OPEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/size]
[img]http://i./9o3zww8eupvhe.gif[/img]
as iin meen guy wu are u?, u av succesfully killed me with laff here.. See as i dey laff

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by cococandy(f): 3:34am On May 23, 2015
babygirlfl:

grin

If the woman had been sick for 9yrs now without giving him sex, the comments won't be the same

2 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Pebcak: 4:13am On May 23, 2015
hkidola00:
as iin meen guy wu are u?, u av succesfully killed me with laff here.. See as i dey laff
I dey where una put me o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by hkidola00(m): 4:31am On May 23, 2015
Pebcak:
I dey where una put me o grin grin grin grin grin grin
loolz, nice one
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by CHoccolaTE: 6:18am On May 23, 2015
Men are the worst hypocrites.
Madam OP, don't tell your husband you are actually having fun outside.
Pretend like you didn't accept his idea and get a young virile dude to service you wella.
Don't go for anything above 25 because those old men have weak erections and don't last so long in bed and can't even go more than one round.
Try a young man, dem boku everywhere trust me.
But don't tell your hubby you agreed to his suggestion sha.

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by PrettyClare7(f): 6:31am On May 23, 2015
Chubhie:
All the sex you guys have been catching in every conceivable corner available when the vile of youth was dormant is still not enough

Truth be told your husband is testing your loyalty and any sign of betrayal will give him the ginger to give up. He's feeling guilty which is killing him slowly.

You need to reassure him and swore an oath of One body one heart and one soul and watch the magic of how your man will fight stroke to a standstill.*sings Sam Smith Stay With Me*
you made real sense. The best comment on this post
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by pastorflow: 6:31am On May 23, 2015
I will suggest you give your husband RUZU BITTERS.
I have witness many diabetic and stroke patients received enormous improvements. Even HBP an
d weak erection. l pray God will heal your husband
. But please don't commit adultery. 8142528894
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Meti99(m): 6:33am On May 23, 2015
woman, don't try it o unless you want to send your husband to early grave
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 7:04am On May 23, 2015
Sweetie, while I won't pretend to be hollyholly here, you should know that once you start having sex outside you stand the risk of having with someone you would eventually be emotionally attached to. That's trouble for your husband. Pls think outside the box...play with toys abeg! Your marriage contract is for better for worse.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by dondorosteve: 7:46am On May 23, 2015
Women can hold onto sex far more than men, if it was the woman that was sick this same man can not wait upto 9ys without having sex every week. My poeple I no make sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.