Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere (57810 Views)

My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by thorpido(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2015
preciousMI1:

haven seen the length of time she had stated without sex I presume she must have lost her sexual drive.... intimacy is the word.
Naah,you don't lose it.She may just have been subduing it.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by babygirlfl: 9:38am On May 23, 2015
aderonila18:

Me sef I'm shocked, see the them suddenly remembering it's for better and worse grin ..yet na them they commit adultery pass even when the woman is giving them sex. How people her can abstain for even 6years

The way these people remember it only when the woman does it will make you wonder if only the woman made the vow.

2 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by babygirlfl: 9:43am On May 23, 2015
cococandy:
grin

If the woman had been sick for 9yrs now without giving him sex, the comments won't be the same

Definitely. The double standard is something else.

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by preciousMI1(f): 10:26am On May 23, 2015
thorpido:
Naah,you don't lose it.She may just have been subduing it.

lol.... noted.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by solidifi: 11:11am On May 23, 2015
Madam such is life. I understand.

But seriously, I am interested to help you out, so long as you husband has given his consent.

So how do we meet? Don't mind nairalanders and their yabis.

you need to ease tension.
Waiting to hear from you.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Chubhie: 11:25am On May 23, 2015
PrettyClare7:
you made real sense. The best comment on this post
Thanks Milady.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Mosenge: 12:11pm On May 23, 2015
Gcryd, help us. Not all women deserve to be called mothers. It is only an adulteress woman that will think of having sex with another man just because her husband is sick, even if he suggest that to her. Is health challenge a divorce? This is a hint she might be guilty of indecency in her marriage before the poor man got ill. Poor in the sense that he may be married to an adulterer. How can the husband's suggestion appeal to her senses to concede opening her legs for sex with someone else. What advise does she have for her children, or ladies concerning marriage? Even if she doesn't know bible or Quaran, does her tradition encourage it? Let her go ask her village head for advise or she can throw her question to her own daughters and lets see the kind of home she's building up. We can see how women old enough to mother generations of children for the future are turning out to be after being drunk with so much of these indecent western movies. A woman at that age should be due off sex addiction and to rather live a legacy that will be instilled to her children and grand children for the future. I agree with someone's comment, and i want to believe it's a bait by the sick man to know his wife's loyalty status, being in that condition for 9yrs.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by ko7la: 12:34pm On May 23, 2015
I WILL HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR HUSBAND KNOW THE IMPLICATIONS.IT IS NOT TESTING YOUR FAITH IS ALL ABOUT SEXUAL SATISFACTION. ALL THE SPIRITUAL CENTERED ON CONSOLATION WHICH IS NOT REALITY. FOR NINE YEARS I SALUTE YOUR COURAGE AND STEADFASTNESS. IF YOU CAN ENDURE FINE AND IF NOT IS YOUR LIFE.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 23, 2015
So you all of you talking trash mean to tell me that at 50 your life ends?

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by SisterCaro(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2015
charles316:

Dear lord,
Please give this girl some common sense.

Amen.
you are now weak and over 28 abi? grin
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by raphy(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2015
Lol i dnt blame d man at all.may b d woman still looks fresh @ fifty if d woman hv been faithfu all these yrs she wl knw wht to do.but y cnt d man gv her mouth action if mr d.i.ck is dead.i rest my case
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by smoothpapuzy(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2015
coolhamid:
Where is the love? Is it not for better for worse again?? To all men outside there, May God never retire your Dickson while you are still alive ...

Amen brother. Amen and amen
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Babaji111(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2015
In simple terms, he want you to get STD/HIV to join him in his sick bed? Who will take care of him them? A beg manage your sexual desire and take good care of your husband.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 25, 2015
50calibre:
This woman should have hung her boots long ago. Women should stay celibate once they hit 50.

My mum is in her 50s, and the mere thought of her having or even desiring sex revolts me.

grin grin grin
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Pamelayoung: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pm me if you're saying the truth, ur husband can be well again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Sisters Mark #NationalSiblingsDay In Sexy Style / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.