Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Is The President-elect Truly Sick! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The President-elect Truly Sick! (584 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The President-elect Truly Sick! by MrFairplay4ume(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2015
I'm a good fan of The general, but it seems to me he "might" have health issues with the news that he "secretly" travelled to London and according to Saharareporters his "close aides" were not aware of the trip. As much as possible we should prevent the Yar Adua's imbroglio. Note: I'm not praying for any bad thing but just scared of any unforseen circumstances. Nigeria is bigger than any body. Wishing the President-elect good health and strength to steer the turbulent ocean of Nigerian politics.
Caveat: NO ill feelings!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is The President-elect Truly Sick! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 22, 2015
Shut up
Re: Is The President-elect Truly Sick! by dunkem21(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2015
grin
Re: Is The President-elect Truly Sick! by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On May 22, 2015
Is the OP truly brainless?

I am a good fan of the OP but it seems he might have mental issues with the type of thread he is opening
Re: Is The President-elect Truly Sick! by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 22, 2015
Yes he is... Infact he can't walk again.. He was carried in an ambulance to his farm yesterday...He's presently on a wheelchair temporarily paralyzed...As in he cant talk nor recognize anyone..Am sure u are satisfied nw.. But despite all dis he would definitely be inaugurated on May 29th... Keep calm..

(1) (Reply)

What If Buhari's Daughter Decided To Marry A Oyimbo ? / Who Caused The Collapse Of Nigerias Refineries? / To Those Who Refer To Jonathan As An Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.