Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains (1492 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains by subbieD(f): 8:52pm On May 22, 2015
richidinho:
There is no election devoid of complains, we are here to serve you

Defaulters must be jailed

CC: nljega
Subbied
Twaci
Mzlaurel
Tohpahz
Dygeasy
Wristwatch
Aminat501

Rocktation, farano, ishilove do the needful

Like Serzly..... lol
Re: Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains by winetapper: 8:53pm On May 22, 2015
diddydiva:
winetapper refused to serve me wine sad

Do something about that soonest angry
amu sorry about that.. Its getting out of stock, i would go early morning to get more of it grin i wount disappoint next grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 22, 2015
chimerase2:
come mak we check AMU togeda dis lonely night e go sweet baje baje grin

shocked shocked shocked

Man of God !!!

Sorry to disappoint sha I get vigil today grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains by chimerase2: 8:58pm On May 22, 2015
diddydiva:

shocked shocked shocked

Man of God !!!

Sorry to disappoint sha I get vigil today grin grin
wich kind play be dat huh undecided
Oya with who angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 22, 2015
winetapper:
amu sorry about that.. Its getting out of stock, i would go early morning to get more of it grin i wount disappoint next grin
pls don't disappoint next time. sad

Now larry is angry.
Re: Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains by winetapper: 9:05pm On May 22, 2015
diddydiva:

Now larry is angry.

Ehya, me dont know people would need in large quaitity today oo , abi you want the farmented ones?
Re: Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains by KingTom(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
O gini? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 22, 2015
diddydiva:

Now larry is angry.
u should've done justice to that cup of palmwine by now,grin How do you do..
Re: Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 22, 2015
Tomfrench:
u should've done justice to that cup of palmwine by now,grin How do you do..
A little tipsy grin

that's why I was typing rubbish on that thread cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 22, 2015
diddydiva:
A little tipsy grin
that's why I was typing rubbish on that thread cheesy
oh.. i see
Re: Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains by Dhavids(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2015
Oya make dem announce ds tin jae....my blad z gettn hot already!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains by DonaldGenes(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2015
Lol..you go fear Tribunal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Iara Oshiomhole / How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps / Seven Statements That Should Make You Run Away From A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.