Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here (1892 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / Miss Nairaland Election Petition Tribunal: Come In And Lodge Ur Complains / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by wizzprince(m): 11:49pm On May 23, 2015
I will like to start by congratulating the winner of the just concluded Miss NL competition in person of Miss trupass sorry tohpahz,although there have been a little improvement like voice recording but i have some few observations. since we dont see the contestants in person the following should be made compulsory, video recording, full picture showing the shoes, a picture without makeup, picture of contestants in native attires and corporate skirts. Thanks .feel free to bear your mind.
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by mirexxx(f): 11:50pm On May 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by Enegod(m): 11:51pm On May 23, 2015
who won?
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by faith551(m): 11:59pm On May 23, 2015
No voting in our ward, the card reader mal-functioned

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 23, 2015
Enegod:
who won?

Miss TruPass
(Or so I heard)

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by dharay99: 12:05am On May 24, 2015
Enegod:
who won?
patience Jonathan. angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by juniormusa(m): 12:16am On May 24, 2015
I'm still waiting for Tohpahz to message me and appreciate me for the job well done ..
I delivered almost 60 percent of supporters to her..
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by Enegod(m): 12:18am On May 24, 2015
suxxman:

Miss TruPass (Or so I heard)
what is trupass?
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by Enegod(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2015
dharay99:

patience Jonathan. angry
bro, you should stop taking kaikai! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by mentorandfriend(m): 12:29am On May 24, 2015
Election materials arrived late. Result sheet was conspicously absent. Massive rigging, with ballot box snatching. So unfair! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by tohpahz(f): 7:46am On May 24, 2015
juniormusa:
I'm still waiting for Tohpahz to message me and appreciate me for the job well done ..
I delivered almost 60 percent of supporters to her..

Lolzz. Boss.. Thanks dear.. i appreciate.. kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by juniormusa(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz. Boss.. Thanks dear.. i appreciate.. kiss
Hahaha dearie u stopped talking to me all of a sudden..Why nw
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by tohpahz(f): 8:02am On May 24, 2015
juniormusa:

Hahaha dearie u stopped talking to me all of a sudden..Why nw

I didn't oo.. wasn't really online. But I'm back now.. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by Subom1(f): 8:08am On May 24, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Election materials arrived late. Result sheet was conspicously absent. Massive rigging, with ballot box snatching. So unfair! grin
Grow the fk up and stop whining like a b1tch. Grown men complaining about an online beauty contest rotfl grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by mentorandfriend(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2015
Subom1:
Grow the fk up and stop whining like a b1tch. Grown men complaining about an online beauty contest rotfl grin
Demented swine! You cant tell when someone is just being humorous. E-diot!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by Subom1(f): 8:26am On May 24, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Demented swine! You cant tell when someone is just being humorous. E-diot!
That was a joke undecided sorry I forgot to laugh at your dry as..s joke. Lol but we both know you were serious thou cheesy wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by mentorandfriend(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2015
Subom1:
That was a joke undecided sorry I forgot to laugh at your dry as..s joke. Lol but we both know you were serious thou cheesy wink
Sorry, I'm done with you.
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by Subom1(f): 8:37am On May 24, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Sorry, I'm done with you.
Dude we never even started. You have already been dismissed. Bye bye
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by juniormusa(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2015
tohpahz:

Okay ur highness may u live long.. grin
Bows down to the Queen cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by juniormusa(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2015
juniormusa:

Okay ur highness may u live long.. grin
Bows down to the Queen cool
Hugs the queen wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by Nobody: 11:46am On May 24, 2015
juniormusa:

Hugs the queen wink
Kisses the queen. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 24, 2015
Enegod:
who won?
Aishat Buhari.
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by juniormusa(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2015
toke8:

Kisses the queen. grin
Haha badoo
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by Enegod(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2015
Midehi:
Aishat Buhari.
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by wizzprince(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2015
So no body has any genuine complain and recommendation,na wa o
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by juniormusa(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2015
tohpahz:

My love happy sunday smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by tohpahz(f): 8:12pm On May 31, 2015
juniormusa:

My love happy sunday smiley

Same to u dear..Hope u gud?
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by juniormusa(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2015
tohpahz:

Same to u dear..Hope u gud?
Yeah I'm fine hun..what of you?
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by tohpahz(f): 9:59pm On May 31, 2015
juniormusa:

Yeah I'm fine hun..what of you?

I'm okay dear wink smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by Jamean(f): 10:29pm On May 31, 2015
Me thinks the winner isn't pretty enough. Milaby was way more pretty.
Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by Milaby(f): 10:50pm On May 31, 2015
Jamean:
Me thinks the winner isn't pretty enough. Milaby was way more pretty.
kiss thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Tribunal,post Ur Complains, Thoughts And Observation Here by juniormusa(m): 11:15pm On May 31, 2015
tohpahz:

I'm okay dear wink smiley
That's nice cool

1 Like

(1) (2)

Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) / Pics _ See What This Man Did To His Love, True Love / On A Scale Of 1 To 10 How Important Is Sex To A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.