Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

How i freed my Phone memory from junk files and useless caches - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How i freed my Phone memory from junk files and useless caches (887 Views)

How To Clean Up Junk Files And Speed Up Android / How To Detect And Delete Hidden Junk Files That Used Up Space On Your SD Card / How To Delete Junk Files On Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 Quickly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How i freed my Phone memory from junk files and useless caches by oladeledave: 8:47pm On May 22, 2015
Have you always wonder why your phone storage is always filled up? Meanwhile you still have a lot of space on your phone storage? There are lots of junk files and folders clogging up your phones memory, and also unnecessary APK files (APK files are the original files you download when you want to install apps, so after installation they become useless) and these files need to be deleted after you install your apps.

The number of apps you download or collect the number of APK files taking up your memory. Caches from these apps also take lots of space, I was surprised when I checked one of my installed apps and I saw a cache of about 1.4GB, just recently I freed up to 348mb space on a friends phone storage that was filled with cache and junk files.

Most android users often talk about their phone lag problems, battery draining and also data exhaustion all these are common problems of android phones but your ability to get access to this information will rid you of those complaints and you will start maximizing your phone to the fullest.

The android OS is programmed to run applications in the background, most times if you don’t properly exit these applications you have opened then you tend to suffer from these aforementioned problems.

Read more about it here: http://maybourne..com/2015/05/how-to-optimize-your-phone-and-prevent.html

leave your feedback, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Video Calling Coming Soon / Gurus Pls Save My Phone / Archos Launches Smartphone With 4 GB RAM Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.