Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders (747 Views)

Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders / Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Sevn(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2009
Hi
,I used to think that Love is about giving and receiving. How wrong I wasI have however come to find out lately that Love is all about Giving, giving and giving without no expectation of receiving, The greatest Love story ever told is summed up in the perhaps the most popular Bible verse of all times "For God so loved the world that he gave, " John 3:16
As you witness yet anoda Valentine's day, I urge you to go the extra mile to give wholeheartedly to those around you
Take care

Please see my blog and drop a comment if you have the time

http://valentinetext..com/
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by romsky: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2009
more elbow 2 ya grease
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by merge(f): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2009
smiley
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by kingsikaz(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2009
at poster

happy does not go with Valentine. smiley. don't say happy Valentine, say Hush Val grin
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by jamace(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2009
more elbow 2 ya grease
grin Come, he is not a mechanic o. He is a love native  doctor. grin grin
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by romsky: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2009
ok o more elbow to his herbs may dey yield unto his calls ise!
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by watershed1: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2009
@Poster,
Spot on,
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Sevn(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2009
@romade: Thanks
@jamace: U are a clown, tanx anyways
@kingsikaz" na u sabi!
@Merge: tanks 4 d wink]
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by romsky: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2009
mention it
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Omolola1(f): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ poster

Happy Val to you too wink
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by lildainty(f): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2009
thanks, same cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. / Valentine Babies / Ever Heard Of This Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.