Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,061 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nigeria Reffrees Cannot Go To World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Reffrees Cannot Go To World Cup (1123 Views)

Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) / Amodu Will Go To World Cup- NFF / Road to World Cup 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Reffrees Cannot Go To World Cup by Tony2009: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2009
it is very dishearthen to see nigeria reffrees in a show of shame last weekend match between warri wolves and gateway the most annoying thing is that the match was on super sportsjust look at the way the reffree spoil the game for gatway they score a good goal and the said it was an offside goal am sure the man has collect some brown envelope he gave warri wolves a penalty after 95mins of play only to blow the end of the game just less than a min after and i was reading completsports and they said the goal was 84mins is a lie the match that i watch myself this nigerian reffrees cannot be pick for world cup till jesus will come.
Re: Nigeria Reffrees Cannot Go To World Cup by Jarus(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2009
Tony2009:

it is very dishearthen to see nigeria reffrees in a show of shame last weekend match between warri wolves and gateway the most annoying thing is that the match was on super sportsjust look at the way the reffree spoil the game for gatway they score a good goal and the said it was an offside goal am sure the man has collect some brown envelope he gave warri wolves a penalty after 95mins of play only to blow the end of the game just less than a min after and i was reading completsports and they said the goal was 84mins is a lie the match that i watch myself this nigerian reffrees cannot be pick for world cup till jesus will come.
Could these be error?
Re: Nigeria Reffrees Cannot Go To World Cup by DisGuy: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2009
They cant even get to [b]african youth game[/b]s talkless of world cup!

(1) (Reply)

Likely Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow Celebrating The Eaglet's Win / Keshi - My Last Child Is Older Than Moses / The Funny Picture Of This Weekend's El Classico Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.