Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari (27031 Views)

People Of Daura, Katsina Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / The Emir Of Daura And His Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:12am On May 23, 2015
My president in waiting
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by mencade6: 8:12am On May 23, 2015
hg
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by sanandreas(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2015
Do niger deltans have cattle in the north? We want resource control and true fiscal federalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by nwafuluozoh: 8:13am On May 23, 2015
Injustice at its peak . Time to allocate as much oil blocs to Daura people has come!

1 Like

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by rheether(f): 8:14am On May 23, 2015
So he want the kids to go to sleep early so he can have Sex with his late brothers widow..chio #ThereIsGodoooo

2 Likes

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Burger01(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2015
Those saTANists just don't understand simple comprehension. What should we expect anyways, they are as clueless as their clueless master undecided
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 8:16am On May 23, 2015
koxi:
Ok. So wen u take over u wan begin allocate blocs to dem?

Even with all the people before you that have been reprimanded for their crass ignorance, u still make this sort of idiotic utterance? You are forever condemned to your folly! there is no cure for stvpidity!!!!

2 Likes

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2015
kilokeys:
oil bloc of delta...?
to a citizen of kastina?
they should never experredit in their lifetime..

they should focus on millet and corn.

oil bloc of Nigeria.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 8:17am On May 23, 2015
makzeze:
The two posters above me are driven by ethnic bigotry.

Simple grammar they cannot comprehend. Buhari is saying that Daura people should not expect monumental favours from him that can tarnish his image being the leader of Nigeria.

are you minding those ones. They are senseless

1 Like

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by loomer: 8:17am On May 23, 2015
I been wan comment, but I change my mind because nigeria matter fit give man headache
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by redcliff: 8:18am On May 23, 2015
kilokeys:
oil bloc of delta...?
to a citizen of kastina?

so are you saying there are no northerners with oil blocks? Dream again
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by appini: 8:19am On May 23, 2015
Buhari is a confused old soldier.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by rashygenius: 8:21am On May 23, 2015
rheether:
So he want the kids to go to sleep early so he can have Sex with his late brothers widow..chio #ThereIsGodoooo
wetin u dey use reason...i doubt if it's a BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Abuklaw(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2015
Some nairalander are indeed clown. What buhari is saying is that non of his personal relative will benefit from National cake through favouritism or nepotism unless they deserve it legally and constitutionally.

This is the kind of leader who can lead a country to promise land. Someone whose body language pass an anti-partiality message. I remember he once told his family members that they should rather work hard or die poor because he attained his present status through hardworking and resilient attitude.

GMB my hero,
GMB my role model,
GMB the man of the people

1 Like

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by dammytosh: 8:22am On May 23, 2015
satelliteDISH:

If u hate 'CHANGE' this much, then go and hug 33KVA TRANSFORMER

Lol. They will gladly do because their transformation agenda left no light on the transformers.

3 Likes

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by austinesteve(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
See dem U see y I hate "change" All becos of selfish reasons Pls, if u see "change" lemme know embarassed

welcome back grin
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Gorimakpa1: 8:23am On May 23, 2015
trust the integrity of president elect....but this nigerdelta don suffer too much, e don tey when dem dey use them play football for this wayo country.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2015
I think dis General is God sent! If he can't solve our problems, I doubt if there is anybdy who can! He is a role model behold!
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 8:24am On May 23, 2015
Izzorite... I have a dream that one day, when someone becomes rich and famous, his peeps would keep hustling for themselves instead of waiting for him.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 8:24am On May 23, 2015
Gross injustice!! So no indigene of daura has got an oil bloc? Nigeria is a scam... Baba 'one chance' if daura pple no get oil bloc ds time, u clueless, ah swear.... Morever I ve an oil field to sell, our well dey bring out oil...
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2015
Nice.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Bonapart(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2015
School mate grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by adaybayor(m): 8:29am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
See dem
U see y I hate "change"
All becos of selfish reasons
Pls, if u see "change" lemme know embarassed

You are such a loser, you cant even read and comprehend.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2015
crixtex:
Gross injustice!! So no indigene of daura has got an oil bloc? Nigeria is a scam... Baba 'one chance' if daura pple no get oil bloc ds time, u clueless, ah swear.... Morever I ve an oil field to sell, our well dey bring out oil...
Is it that you can't read or just can't comprehend? What Buhari is saying is that there won't be favouritism, prefrencial treatment. You won't hear any Daura man say, like E. K. Clark does on Jonathan, "our son." Buhari will be the son of all Nigerians unlike Jonathan that was the "President" of Niger Delta.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2015
kilokeys:
oil bloc of delta...?
to a citizen of kastina?

edit: after many omo oni iranus quoted me.. ill love to express my thoughts exactly..

oil blocs could be bought.. thats reasonable.. . but it were to be given as a gift.. deltans should benefit first
Why not first go kill d likes of IBB, Abacha, T.Y Danjuma and OBJ who allocated oil blocs to themselvs and their friends!
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by adaybayor(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2015
shachris01:
are you trying to justify this and give it to them now that you are the president?

Its nobody's fault that you lack comprehension
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2015
donphilopus:

Don't be surprised if most of them graduated with Pass grade!
Don't be surprised if most of them are drop-out.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by dewstar: 8:32am On May 23, 2015
He speaks like a down to earth man, he also. speaks like he is not very exposed (daura-abeokuta-kaduna). This may turn out to be a good or bad thing depending on the people he puts around him. Jonathan's lack of exposure turned out hurting him real bad, hope this won't be the same for him.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 8:33am On May 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Is it that you can't read or just can't comprehend? What Buhari is saying is that there won't be favouritism, prefrencial treatment. You won't hear any Daura man say, like E. K. Clark does on Jonathan, "our son." Buhari will be the son of all Nigerians unlike Jonathan that was the "President" of Niger Delta.
Lets keep watching naa...
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Mubby4luv(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2015
As much as I like this Man, He rants too much Abeg. Which can president be this.. He is always talkin This and that. #In PEG voice, Will you keep quiet?
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by noblegrex: 8:34am On May 23, 2015
Emphany:
For God sake, na wetin concern oil and northerners. I hope they don't fnk we are talking about palm oil/groundnut oil shaa?
simple understanding u guys don't have,well I don't knw if he has other motives but let me tell u that the man is fair in he's words.let me xplain,what he is saying is that they don't generate anything frn them like d oil block so,they shouldn't apect anything cos govt always give much to those people that are generating something for them.I just hope u get this simple words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu / Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service / Ogba Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.