Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari (27026 Views)

People Of Daura, Katsina Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / The Emir Of Daura And His Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by 300wayne: 2:26pm On May 23, 2015
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 23, 2015
socialmediaman:

I have no proof of that. But I'm wondering, why are the south easterners showing so much hate openly to him even before taking over office? He has won the election, everyone should've adjusted to at least give him support except he falters, but instead the south easterners are bashing and wishing him failure, even when he hasn't said anything to offend them. He campaigned in the south east even very close to the election. The south south people are calmer, they've adjusted and as long as their welfare is taken care of, they'll support the government, but what's wrong in the SE? They voted against him, fine, but he won, all the war should've ended. Give him a chance to prove himself with your support and see what happens...
pls how do u spot a southeastern person on Nairaland?... pls can u tell us...
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by socialmediaman: 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
lygn19:
pls how do u spot a southeastern person on Nairaland?... pls can u tell us...

You can easily spot someone's region in many ways, the prominent regions you can easily spot are Yorubas, igbos, and Hausas, they're the most dominant. So when you bump into threads talking about Biafra, you know you'll meet many igbos there, when a thread is targeted at Tinubu and Oba of Lagos or the VP, be sure the Yorubas will be your guest, when a thread is targeted at the north or the dominant religion in the north or some practices and personalities from the north, be sure who's gonna be your guest
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 23, 2015
socialmediaman:

You can easily spot someone's region in many ways, the prominent regions you can easily spot are Yorubas, igbos, and Hausas, they're the most dominant. So when you bump into threads talking about Biafra, you know you'll meet many igbos there, when a thread is targeted at Tinubu and Oba of Lagos or the VP, be sure the Yorubas will be your guest, when a thread is targeted at the north or the dominant religion in the north or some practices and personalities from the north, be sure who's gonna be your guest
so is dz thread talking abt Biafra, from what I read abt the thread Biafra was only mentioned less than few times and me being someone dat has been on this site for a very long my time know dat majority of d ppl here that has commented are mainly ijaws and a few minority tribes from delta and other few ppl, the igbos here only commented when ppl like u blame them for d woe of d entire south. So I want us to tell us how u spotted d south easterners, y is it that u re scared to finger d ijaws and d southsouth into it who are saying der demands out boldly without fear but u only choose to attack d igbo's... maybe because u saw a few igbo names, dat means d southeast doesn't want Nigerias progress, u forget that der are also igbos in d southsouth. pls answer me.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by socialmediaman: 10:28pm On May 23, 2015
lygn19:
so is dz thread talking abt Biafra, from what I read abt the thread Biafra was only mentioned less than few times and me being someone dat has been on this site for a very long my time know dat majority of d ppl here that has commented are mainly ijaws and a few minority tribes from delta and other few ppl, the igbos here only commented when ppl like u blame them for d woe of d entire south. So I want us to tell us how u spotted d south easterners, y is it that u re scared to finger d ijaws and d southsouth into it who are saying der demands out boldly without fear but u only choose to attack d igbo's... maybe because u saw a few igbo names, dat means d southeast doesn't want Nigerias progress, u forget that der are also igbos in d southsouth. pls answer me.

Maybe you should first answer my question before asking another. The question I asked initially, why are the south easterners attacking Buhari even when he has not resumed office or said or done anything wrong towards anyone? Why attack him for nothing wrong he has done and then turn around to say he hates you?
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 10:02am On May 24, 2015
socialmediaman:

Maybe you should first answer my question before asking another. The question I asked initially, why are the south easterners attacking Buhari even when he has not resumed office or said or done anything wrong towards anyone? Why attack him for nothing wrong he has done and then turn around to say he hates you?
because one southeastern person attacked buhari dat means d entire Southeastern people are attacking him, just as just because a few people don't like buhari in d southsouth doesn't mean d entire southsouth hates buhari... Simple.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by rheether(f): 12:16pm On May 24, 2015
Bastard am still 16. That's why am still in ma papas house.#Fool
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 24, 2015
rheether:
Bastard am still 16. That's why am still in ma papas house.#Fool
u re too young to engage in tribalism... just look away it's beyond u... Thanks.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by rheether(f): 1:27pm On May 24, 2015
Tribalism you say?? When I knw stuff ma fore fathers wouldn't dare #ThanksToTechnology
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 24, 2015
rheether:
Tribalism you say?? When I knw stuff ma fore fathers wouldn't dare #ThanksToTechnology
It's an advice am giving u take it or leave it. Technology is helpful and it's harmful... u re roo young to be exposed to first hand tribalism such as this... I advice u to avoid d Nairaland politics section for ur own good.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by rheether(f): 1:34pm On May 24, 2015
Go get a life first then you advice me on what to do.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 24, 2015
rheether:
Go get a life first then you advice me on what to do.
exactly what am saying look at what tribalism has turned u to, if u don't stop u might end up like Desola...
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by rheether(f): 1:40pm On May 24, 2015
Now am scared Who is this NICCUR? Are you from the WEST? Talk to ma Fingers.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Desola(f): 10:17pm On May 24, 2015
lygn19:
exactly what am saying look at what tribalism has turned u to, if u don't stop u might end up like Desola...

Ko deni da fun e!
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On May 25, 2015
Desola:

Ko deni da fun e!
back to sender and her entire generation.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Chiaka(f): 11:00am On May 25, 2015
Meaning No body else should we get..............in other words give to ceaser what is fair to him, do away with greedy lots!
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by obontami: 10:19pm On May 28, 2015
fyneboi79:
So what does ur wretched drunken fada have

it only takes someone that have a useless drunkard as a father to recognise one on a faceless forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10th NASS Leadership: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC To Meet Tinubu / Oil Discovered In Lagos / Colonel Anthony Obi Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.