Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari (27030 Views)

People Of Daura, Katsina Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / The Emir Of Daura And His Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2015
sanandreas:
Do niger deltans have cattle in the north? We want resource control and true fiscal federalism.

Buy remote control from oshodi or Ladipo maket na and start controlling it from your room.

1 Like

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by hansad: 9:30am On May 23, 2015
kilokeys:
oil bloc of delta...?
to a citizen of kastina?
they should never experredit in their lifetime..

they should focus on millet and corn.
edit: after many omo oni iranus quoted me.. ill love to express my thoughts exactly..

oil blocs could be bought.. thats reasonable.. . but if were to be given as a gift.. deltans should benefit first

Imagine the romance/dream in Daura (near Niger Republic) of acquiring Nigerdelta oil blocks.

Cry beloved southsouth. If your leaders had resisted Nigeria like Biafrans did.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by hohafrank(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2015
makzeze:
The two posters above me lack basic comprehension skills.

Simple grammar they cant understand.

Buhari is saying that when he was military head of state he did not favour his Daura people and as such he will not favour them above other regions this time around too being the leader of Nigeria.

That is one of the xteristics of a good leader: [b]Unfavouritism[/b]Mr too know while didn't he mention other areas aside oil? must it be oil? They lack basic education. He should have made reference to building schools and many other Infrastructure. Must it be oil all the time? Out of the abundant of the heart the mouth speaks.Is that the change we are exprcting?We pray we have not boarded one Chance
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Bimpe29: 9:37am On May 23, 2015
In a simple statement, Muhammadu Buhari is an epitome of love, selflessness and patriotism.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by saintfizzo(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2015
ichidodo:
This Daura illiterate elect must think us fools.....Or maybe this could be prelude to setting the record straight granting lucrative oil blockz to his townspeople at his discretion.
Such an hateful illiterate.... God help U
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2015
rheether:
So he want the kids to go to sleep early so he can have Sex with his late brothers widow..chio #ThereIsGodoooo

Shey na so ur pop did to his late brothers widow ? No wonder you are still staying with your parents
Hope u have not been Sexually harassed by ur uncle that makes u think all men are HEgoat like your D...
Abeg don't let me vex for you
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by donphilopus: 9:51am On May 23, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Don't be surprised if most of them are drop-out.
cheesy grin
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2015
I don't think anybody in daura has the capacity to have an oil block.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by madamoringo(f): 10:00am On May 23, 2015
dewstar:
He speaks like a down to earth man, he also. speaks like he is not very exposed (daura-abeokuta-kaduna). This may turn out to be a good or bad thing depending on the people he puts around him. Jonathan's lack of exposure turned out hurting him real bad, hope this won't be the same for him.

Are you blind or just plainly mendacious? So in your irrelevant opinion, he doesn't seem exposed and you only read of those 3 places (or military postings) in his career? You did not see Lagos, Port Harcourt, India, etc in the list right? How many places have you or the most exposed (if any) in your lineage lived for more than 1 month at a time, and your backwater village does not count! Some set of Nigerians are just patently stoopid and so annoying! I am glad I don't have to meet overly-dumb potatoes like you everyday in that country!
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by keifiuz: 10:05am On May 23, 2015
I love this man. We need such leaders as this. I pray God to use him to deliver this country from its present ruin.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by klevjey: 10:05am On May 23, 2015
fyneboi79:
Find out the root of an argument before quoting blindly

change is everywhr...in Syria, in Iran, in Libya... u know at some point change would come...ibb, atiku, etc can't continue reaping where they didn't sow...As change is making wave all around the world, Nigeria can't escape it...We are now at the turning point...This war is beyond asari and his cohorts... Change is what you clamoured for...Change is what you get...OUR OIL BLOCKS ARE COMING BACK TO US...AND NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN CAN STOP "CHANGE"...
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by socialmediaman: 10:08am On May 23, 2015
chuna1985:

He disgusts the SE n SS

I have no proof of that. But I'm wondering, why are the south easterners showing so much hate openly to him even before taking over office? He has won the election, everyone should've adjusted to at least give him support except he falters, but instead the south easterners are bashing and wishing him failure, even when he hasn't said anything to offend them. He campaigned in the south east even very close to the election. The south south people are calmer, they've adjusted and as long as their welfare is taken care of, they'll support the government, but what's wrong in the SE? They voted against him, fine, but he won, all the war should've ended. Give him a chance to prove himself with your support and see what happens...
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by anonimi: 10:09am On May 23, 2015
kropotkin2:
many katsina indigines own oil blocks, its just that Buhari wasnt the one who gave it to them. Its beyond you

The question is why should Katsina indigenes have oil blocs in Niger Delta

Do you know how many Southerners are awarded farmland in the Katsina?

I remember that OBJ's farm in Adamawa or so was seized after he wrote the book on Nzeogwu shocked

Is that the spirit of One Nigeria or that of Arewa Republic where others are their SLAVES

Ask yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by 2dillu2(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari and d ppl of duara should not expect any oil block

it's not ur birthright

kwilikwili, kunu, sugarcane, shining of shoes, cattle rearing and packing of condemned parts is ok for una

chikenaa
ok
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Myself2(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2015
Which oil is Buhari talking about. Last I checked, the oil from cattle was not associated with any bloc ish or have they now struck oil in Daura?
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by fyneboi79(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2015
klevjey:

change is everywhr...in Syria, in Iran, in Libya... u know at some point change would come...ibb, atiku, etc can't continue reaping where they didn't sow...As change is making wave all around the world, Nigeria can't escape it...We are now at the turning point...This war is beyond asari and his cohorts... Change is what you clamoured for...Change is what you get...OUR OIL BLOCKS ARE COMING BACK TO US...AND NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN CAN STOP "CHANGE"...
For your information,I am a die hard supporter of change and fairness and I have no doubt that Buhari will end all these personal ownership of Nigerian properties and convert all to state owned. All the recklessness which thrived will end soon.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 10:22am On May 23, 2015
we don't believe it
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2015
donphilopus:

These are the people who didn't read the write-up but rushed to comment!!

My brother I taya ooo
That tells you the hate campaign that is still in some people's hearts even when the elections are over.
How I wish God will grant GMB the Grace to develop the exploration of other mineral resources in other regions including oil, so that this negativism might be laid to rest.

1 Like

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2015
Burger01:
Those saTANists just don't understand simple comprehension. What should we expect anyways, they are as clueless as their clueless master undecided

My bro these people understand the interview very well. They are only looking for an avenue to discredit Gen. Buhari and continue with their hate campaign which in the actual sence is very uncalled for. Stop the hate campaign befor it consumes you.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by klevjey: 10:33am On May 23, 2015
fyneboi79:
For your information,I am a die hard supporter of change and fairness and I have no doubt that Buhari will end all these personal ownership of Nigerian properties and convert all to state owned. All the recklessness which thrived will end soon.

we are waiting for him to do that...and if he doesn't, we'll have no choice but to do the needful
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 10:47am On May 23, 2015
rheether:
So he want the kids to go to sleep early so he can have Sex with his late brothers widow..chio #ThereIsGodoooo
Damn! See as u come black and ugly? If u don't start to reason with your brain I pity any man that will come close to u. No beauty No brain? Hmmmm your case too much dear.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Burger01(m): 10:49am On May 23, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

My bro these people understand the interview very well. They are only looking for an avenue to discredit Gen. Buhari and continue with their hate campaign which in the actual sence is very uncalled for. Stop the hate campaign befor it consumes you.
Don't mind them. They will die hatingsmiley

1 Like

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by duniyazola: 11:01am On May 23, 2015
I Love dis man, especially his humility, carriage and popularity, his maturity and confidence is also worthy of note. For unknown reason I don't like d sound of dis extract from his interview. Buhari saying: "I don’t think I ever spent more than three weeks at a
stretch in Daura. Even when I come, surprisingly, I go to
Zinder in Niger Republic if I want some peace and quiet,
because people don’t know me there. And sometimes I drive
to Maiduguri" Hummm my beloved president.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On May 23, 2015
socialmediaman:

I have no proof of that. But I'm wondering, why are the south easterners showing so much hate openly to him even before taking over office? He has won the election, everyone should've adjusted to at least give him support except he falters, but instead the south easterners are bashing and wishing him failure, even when he hasn't said anything to offend them. He campaigned in the south east even very close to the election. The south south people are calmer, they've adjusted and as long as their welfare is taken care of, they'll support the government, but what's wrong in the SE? They voted against him, fine, but he won, all the war should've ended. Give him a chance to prove himself with your support and see what happens...

Buhari contested for elections 3 times n refused to campaign in d south east ...

2015 was the first time he campaigned here.

Buhari hates us, We are just returning his favors.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by zizirecords(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2015
So dumb you can't even spell Katsina.

See you in 'kastina' bro...lol

kilokeys:
oil bloc of delta...?
to a citizen of kastina?
they should never experredit in their lifetime..

they should focus on millet and corn.
edit: after many omo oni iranus quoted me.. ill love to express my thoughts exactly..

oil blocs could be bought.. thats reasonable.. . but if were to be given as a gift.. deltans should benefit first
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by kilokeys(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2015
zizirecords:
So dumb you can't even spell Katsina.

See you in 'kastina' bro...lol

is that a state or what?

i have heard of delta, lagos, Rivers..

what is Katsina?
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by jibrilaminu003(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2015
makzeze:
The two posters above me lack basic comprehension skills.

Simple grammar they cant understand.

Buhari is saying that when he was military head of state he did not favour his Daura people and as such he will not favour them above other regions this time around too being the leader of Nigeria.

That is one of the xteristics of a good leader: Unfavouritism

they don't understand, so no need of further explanation
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by 989900: 12:18pm On May 23, 2015
I was removed and detained for about three-and-a-half years.#IBB
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by makzeze: 12:25pm On May 23, 2015
chuna1985:

Buhari contested for elections 3 times n refused to campaign in d south east...

2015 was the first time he campaigned here.

Buhari hates us, We are just returning his favors.
u are short-minded. if buhari hates you, he wouldnt have picked chuba okadigbo and edwin ume-ozeke as running mates in 2003 and 2007
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Benzzle: 12:40pm On May 23, 2015
ichidodo:
This Daura illiterate elect must think us fools.....Or maybe this could be prelude to setting the record straight granting lucrative oil blockz to his townspeople at his discretion.
do you read before you comment? Indeed you're a fool like you earlier stated...you call him an illiterate yet he is the president and your father whom is a prof is still wallowing in poverty

1 Like

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by adeA1(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2015
satelliteDISH:

If u hate 'CHANGE' this much, then go and hug 33KVA TRANSFORMER
do u men 33kvain maybe in europe or somewia else asides those of Nigerias' cos those 33KVA in 9aija here re as cold as a we'll functionin frisher..
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 23, 2015
makzeze:
u are short-minded. if buhari hates you, he wouldnt have picked chuba okadigbo and edwin ume-ozeke as running mates in 2003 and 2007

Ur very delusional. My point has been made, There's nothing else to add.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Femi Gbajiamila Rigged The Election To Become Speaker - G70 (video) / Tunde Yusuf Orders Detention Of Usman Shugaba After Disregarding COVID-19 Order / Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.