Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari (27028 Views)

People Of Daura, Katsina Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / The Emir Of Daura And His Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by philips70(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2015
Let me state this again. If multinational companies visit Nairaland they will find it very difficult employing Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by adaybayor(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2015
rheether:
So he want the kids to go to sleep early so he can have Sex with his late brothers widow..chio #ThereIsGodoooo

Why does your pic look like a wood carving. And to thinv you are lady, I pity the guys that will approach a senseless like you. Heavens weep at your fo..olishnesz
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Dpearlz: 8:41am On May 23, 2015
Although I understand what our president elect is trying to say, that type of reasoning is what is killing our dear country. If oil is found in a land you've purchased in the US, that oil is yours to keep and you pay tax to the government for it. That's why the country is doing Well (generating a lot of avenues for wealth creation) because no body is 'checking out his neighbours wife' and looking for a way to take her. True federalism is the only thing that will make us grow as a country

http://www.punchng.com/news/northerners-hold-83-per-cent-of-oil-blocks-senator/
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by samflex(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2015
Breaking!!!

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Realdeals(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2015
Allocating oil bloc to individual must stop, why can't it be allocated to state government so that any revenue derived from their could be used for the development of such state. Some individual are just feeding fat from the bloc without doing nothing.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 8:42am On May 23, 2015
So this is how PDP intends to play out its role as the opposition? By putting idiots and simpletons on Nairaland? None of the anti-Buhari comments here made any sense.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by VickJames(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2015
Let's be sincere with ourselves, if oil wells are located in the north, do u think a southerner will own one? Or even work in any of its facility? We should stop covering rubbish with "One Nigeria".
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by kannymoore(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari and d ppl of duara should not expect any oil block

it's not ur birthright

kwilikwili, kunu, sugarcane, shining of shoes, cattle rearing and packing of condemned parts is ok for una

chikenaa

JEEZUZ CHRIST!!!....WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOUNG MAN?!

Mods...please do the needful!
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2015
But your fellow fulani has oil bloc....Atiku top the list
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by tbaba1234: 8:47am On May 23, 2015
dewstar:
He speaks like a down to earth man, he also. speaks like he is not very exposed (daura-abeokuta-kaduna). This may turn out to be a good or bad thing depending on the people he puts around him. Jonathan's lack of exposure turned out hurting him real bad, hope this won't be the same for him.

Oga, you can not be more exposed than a former head of State and a graduate of the US war college.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 8:48am On May 23, 2015
What a diplomatic language there from Buhari.exactly what he meant being a discplinarian that everyone in Daura knows him for....
makzeze:
The two posters above me are driven by ethnic bigotry.

Simple grammar they cannot comprehend. Buhari is saying that Daura people should not expect monumental favours from him that can tarnish his image being the leader of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by danny301: 8:52am On May 23, 2015
rheether:
So he want the kids to go to sleep early so he can have Sex with his late brothers widow..chio #ThereIsGodoooo

The only thing your malfunctioning brain could decipher from the whole interview is that the man wanted to sleep with his brother's widow... Is that how your shameless uncle sleeps with your promiscuous mother who is also a widow?

1 Like

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by fyneboi79(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2015
kilokeys:
oil bloc of delta...?
to a citizen of kastina?
they should never experredit in their lifetime..

they should focus on millet and corn.
edit: after many omo oni iranus quoted me.. ill love to express my thoughts exactly..

oil blocs could be bought.. thats reasonable.. . but if were to be given as a gift.. deltans should benefit first
1diot!! What he simply means is fairplay. Other hausa heads of states have oil blocs. Go and challenge them na. Mumu grin
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 8:57am On May 23, 2015
makzeze:
The two posters above me lack basic comprehension skills.

Simple grammar they cant understand.

Buhari is saying that when he was military head of state he did not favour his Daura people and as such he will not favour them above other regions this time around too being the leader of Nigeria.

That is one of the xteristics of a good leader: Unfavouritism

buhari had no legacy.

1 Like

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by fyneboi79(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2015
VickJames:
Let's be sincere with ourselves, if oil wells are located in the north, do u think a southerner will own one? Or even work in any of its facility? We should stop covering rubbish with "One Nigeria".
Oya go and collect the ones Danjuma and Atiku have. Make them no use gun open ya head. Anu ofia!
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 8:58am On May 23, 2015
They ask him one thing, and his response is another.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by fyneboi79(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2015
chuna1985:

buhari had no legacy.
So what does ur wretched drunken fada have
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 9:00am On May 23, 2015
socialmediaman:
A good leader is usually spotted in a crowd, he's identified and favored to lead everyone because he's impartial. People love him, but sometimes he's not too loved at home

He disgusts the SE n SS
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by fyneboi79(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2015
Billyonaire:
They ask him one thing, and he is response is another.
Terrible grammar!! Go and buy brighter grammar grin dunce
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by kannymoore(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2015
philips70:
Let me state this again. If multinational companies visit Nairaland they will find it very difficult employing Nigerians.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND!

MAY HE BLESS YOU A THOUSANDFOLD!!

Many times, I shake my head in disbelief at the steep slide to utter chaos this forum become.
It is sad. Very very sad!

I think a huge chunk of the blame has to fall on the Mods and the owner of this site.

I wonder if they are unaware of the damage loose, misguided, tribalistic and hate-filled comments on Nairaland have done to the already battered image of the country.

Have the mods stopped to wonder, how would they feel as non-nigerians, if they peruse through the threads for the first time of their lives?

No wonder many countries nationals don't take us seriously nowadays..especially these past few years..
You might think it's GEJ's fault but also realise that it's the last 3-4 years that Nairaland started becoming the sad parody of what it once was!

So on behalf of the old members;
2005-2011 set..
Those gone and those still remaining..
i weep for you Seun..

(from the very depths of my heart).

cry

2 Likes

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by mathskill: 9:04am On May 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
See dem U see y I hate "change" All becos of selfish reasons Pls, if u see "change" lemme know embarassed

If you hate change some much u might nevr witness changes in your Life
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On May 23, 2015
rheether:

(In Inyanya's voice): All you need is some sense
Some sense, some sense
All you need is some sense
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2015
Baba419:
They didn't get that time no mean say they can't get some now grin

But southerners abeg, it baffles me.

How does someone from the north come and OWN an oil block in your backyards to do as they wish?

The owners of EVERY oil exploration facility and their capacity are things that you shouldn't wait for the government to reveal to you

Sha when you leave such work to big names like NDDC, why won't you be robbed blind?
They located it to themselves during the military era and of course you knew who was in charge of the military which was also deliberate.
At point it is extremely hard for a Southerner especially from the Niger Delta to even buy an NDA form.
These guys orchestrated this unfairness for a very long time.
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by VickJames(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2015
fyneboi79:
Oya go and collect the ones Danjuma and Atiku have. Make them no use gun open ya head. Anu ofia!

I didn't see the answer to my question in your statement grin
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by klevjey: 9:14am On May 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
oil bloc of Nigeria.
Lagos NO MAN'S LAND
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by anwo247: 9:19am On May 23, 2015
Was oil bloc distibuted by local govt to all? What is the noise that no one from Daura got bloc. Is that what he counts as quality for himself? Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by klevjey: 9:21am On May 23, 2015
fyneboi79:

we will soon...just keep watching...
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by fyneboi79(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2015
VickJames:

I didn't see the answer to my question in your statement grin
G.A.D. grin
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by ewizard1: 9:25am On May 23, 2015
Awon oponu agbalagba...
Dem plenty for this thread!
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by fyneboi79(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2015
klevjey:

we will soon...just keep watching...
Find out the root of an argument before quoting blindly
Re: People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari by natty2014(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2015
Baba419:
They didn't get that time no mean say they can't get some now grin

But southerners abeg, it baffles me.

How does someone from the north come and OWN an oil block in your backyards to do as they wish?

The owners of EVERY oil exploration facility and their capacity are things that you shouldn't wait for the government to reveal to you

Sha when you leave such work to big names like NDDC, why won't you be robbed blind?
this ur oil of a thing will put all of ur regions in trouble one day.simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 / Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole / Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.