Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) (4493 Views)

Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? / Guys Whats Your Take On Ladies That Do W**d / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by bhaliz44(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2015
Only a real gentleman will know what is Wrong with
this Picture, Can You?

Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by Brugo(m): 7:16am On May 23, 2015

So you want the guy to walk on the right hand side? Can his body shield her from anything?

Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by temitemi1(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2015
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by clintino700(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2015
It makes no difference undecided
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by epelumi42(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2015
That lady is a guy! Look at the muscle, the legs, the arms, the butt...

Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by kenir(m): 7:42am On May 23, 2015
its obvious the guy is walking on that end so he can push her to the road and have her run-over by a car wen he dims it fit grin

Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by profpets(m): 8:10am On May 23, 2015
The guy is suppose to be walking on the right hand side, should in case evil spirit wan2 attack, he can quickly show his supernatural power.

Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 23, 2015
the lady should be on the left, while he place his left hand on her waist to her ***

Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by Jayjay0(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2015
The guy is suppose to place his hand on the waist but instead he put it in his pocket

Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by temmy6996(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2015
Switch positions n carry her bag

Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by Ibrowski(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2015
when talking about GENTLEMAN, me thinks He was expected to assist her with her bag instead of pocketing his hands but she is equal to the task.........lol
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by adioolayi(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2015
Real Gentleman... you for ask the man to remove his jacket and spread it on the road for her to walk on....mtchew..Nonsense!

Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by Emmanuel247(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2015
That man wey wear skirt too grab abeg sad

Abi na woman?
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by ignis: 11:39am On May 23, 2015
Emmanuel247:
That man wey wear skirt too grab abeg sad

Abi na woman?

Can that be a man?
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:41am On May 23, 2015
OP,the man is supposed to be on the right by the road side to protect her right?

Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
OP,the man is supposed to be on the right by the road side to protect her right?

Protect my foot. Are men immuned from traffic accidents?.

That's equality right there. The only danger I see there is the lady's shoes. If her stiletto wobbles and sends her reeling into the traffic, maybe next time she would get some comfy flat shoes.

The man is right to walk and use her as a body shield. grin

Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by iamswaggalord: 5:23pm On May 23, 2015
How are we sure they know each other? undecided
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 23, 2015
This is why i love my man. cool
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 23, 2015
Midehi:
This is why i love my man. cool

I love you right back my adorable queen
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 23, 2015
figo05:

I love you right back my adorable queen
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by DEIFIED(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2015
Op nothing is wrong with the pic, are there any laws that state a man must walk by the right side of the road when walking with a lady, whether they are married couple or just bf $gf?. What if they are walking on the opposite direction, wont it the lady still be walking closer to the road.
Mtewww, useless thread.
This ish of a man should always be on the right side is just a common marriage tradition. It was believe that a man should hold his bride or woman as the case may be with his left hand, inorder to be able to handle a sword or his fighting weapon with is right hand to fend off an enemy.

Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by sarmiie(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
Damn!!! You mean he should have carried her bag I mean, it is obviously so heavy that she can't carry it and walk well.
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by sobastical: 11:44pm On May 23, 2015
One thing I noticed is the top the lady is putting on like it's stripped at the belly part round about.
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:51pm On May 23, 2015
All the male posters above me though...
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by publicenemy(m): 12:01am On May 24, 2015
bhaliz44:

Only a real gentleman will know what is Wrong with
this Picture, Can You?

The guy should be walking on the right and the lady walking on the left. so that incase of an accident the guy will die and the girl will marry someone else.
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by oshe11: 12:10am On May 24, 2015
so?

Afta dat......

watz nxt?
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by Adaeze003(f): 12:18am On May 24, 2015
temmy6996:
Switch positions n carry her bag

Don't carry her bag unless she's about to die... literally!

#souncool
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by carlcar2012(f): 6:55am On May 24, 2015
gender equality. women empowerment
Re: Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) by carlcar2012(f): 6:56am On May 24, 2015
gender equality. women empowerment. cheesy

How To Break Free From Masturbation! / 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model