Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model (4493 Views)

Man Revealed: Mum Francis Open Her Bo*bs On Twitter Ask For Men To Book Her. / Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part / Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
A 22 -year - old Russian model , Anastasiya
Kvitko, is giving Kim Kardashia a run for her
money as
she flaunts her natural assets – her bo obs
and bu m – to the amazement of her
millions of followers on Instagram.

She wrote :

“ I have the hottest bu ms in the world, ” the
hot model lives in Russia captioned one of
her alluring photos .
Speaking about her banging body she is
endowed with, she said :
“ I like Kim Kardashian but I don ’t quite like
being compared to her – she is far behind
me . My body
is sporty, my hip muscles are trained , my
bottom is the most beautiful one, and I have
not done any
plastic surgeries on my face . ”

At this the girl has a pretty tiny waist ( just
24. 8 inches) . This creates an amazing
curve at her wide hips and she’ s got nice
boobs, too . So , after all she might be more
gorgeous than Kim.

some pics of this model cannot be posted here.... see them Here >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/photos-i-have-hottest-b-tt-and-bobs-on.html?m=0

Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Laveda(f): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
I see..

Such a big achievement.
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Laveda:
I see..

Such a big achievement.

Don't worry.... SmellingAnus said he likes everything about u wink
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Laveda(f): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Don't worry.... SmellingAnus said he likes everything about u wink
lipsrsealed and I ain't lacking nothing either.

Btw I'm still single tho. grin or what did he tell you?
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Laveda:

lipsrsealed and I ain't lacking nothing either.

Btw I'm still single tho. grin or what did he tell you?

He always talk abt u TBH.. But he said he's shy to tell u so he asked for help ... grin

He's my bestie... He will be very lucky if u give him a chance... smiley
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Laveda(f): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

He always talk abt u TBH.. But he said he's shy to tell u so he asked for help ... grin

He's my bestie... He will be very lucky if u give him a chance... smiley

Lol I just can't let it out here. smiley

But I got my mind off relationships. wink
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by danbrowndmf(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
I Just Don't Understand This World Sometimes. Smh.
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by freeman95(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
well ive seen this kinda body on the internet over a million times
no body is the hottest u shameless slut!

3 Likes

Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Flexherbal(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wow !
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Fidelismaria: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin

I know dis b*tch

she follows me on Instagram

always liking my post and sh*t

but I ain't got tyme for hoes

2 Likes

Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Fidelismaria:
grin

I know dis b*tch

she follows me on Instagram

always liking my post and sh*t

but I ain't got tyme for hoes
yeah that same beach always sending me nudes n liking my fotos,i had to block and report her. she's just a CASH (cheap attention seeking hoe)

3 Likes

Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by shotin(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nothing meaningful to offer other than her bo0bs, hips and bo0ty... Shaking my head for this generation.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by buffalowings: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Any nairalander lady that comments here must display her own in her dp
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by firstking01(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Quickly views and leaves thread before she catches me here.
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by bpee: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dash me dis one,,I no take,,kim is far better
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by dollyjoy(f): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Plastic surgery has made Caucasian females compete with African ones on a physical level. If plastic surgery and makeup never existed a lot of females would have remained disadvantaged for life and resort to overtly begging males for sex.
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by theunnamed: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Laveda:
I see..
Such a big achievement.
see what you unintentionally did there? "big achievement"
don't worry though...your "small achievement" is enough
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2016
Laveda:
I see..
Such a big achievement.
lol
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2016
No plastic surgery on her face but her booooobz are man made lipsrsealed
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by DeLioncourt: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2016
charix:
Plastic surgery has made Caucasian females compete with African ones on a physical level. If plastic surgery and makeup never existed a lot of females would have remained disadvantaged for life and resort to overtly begging males for sex.

backward thinking bro.
not all women with big butts and boobs are attractive.
you're definitely thinking with your dick.
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Julietcutie(f): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2016
hmm nice... but her waist tiny o
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
DeLioncourt:

backward thinking bro.
not all women with big butts and boobs are attractive.
you're definitely thinking with your dick.

I made my opinion known and so have you. Good.
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by youngboi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Too much of waist trimmer.
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by DeLioncourt: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
charix:

I made my opinion known and so have you. Good.

well it wasn't a very smart one
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
DeLioncourt:

well it wasn't a very smart one
Ok. Seen.
Re: Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Uh kim Kardashians breast and booty are the product of surgery
Now question is,are this models??
~~
But real or fake her breast are 2 much in my opinion.
But if they're naturally big, No problem.

(1) (Reply)

Your First Time Experience(when U Where Still A Virgin) / Tired Of The Woman I Married / Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.