Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice (2130 Views)

My Cousin Is Threatening To Leave His Wife Who Just Had A Baby Boy For Him Becau / Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life / Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by versashee: 9:44am On May 23, 2015
there is this girl i dated back then i was in my senior secondary school(ss1-2 to be precise) She was nice, yes but she lies alot which became intollerable. i loved her alot and tried changing her but it would not work. there was a time i even had to be in one problem just becauae of her lie. i loved her alot then all right but i just could not bear it and had to terminate the relationship. later i called her to beg her to come back but she refused so i had to move on. we became friends afterwards.

Now i am currently in my 300level studyig engineerig. this morning, i sent her HI and how was ur night, she answered reluctantly the usual I DONNO and the KK's. she asked me if i have a GF and i replied NO.

She asked me how long we dated and i said i would prefer to leave that in the past since it is already past and would not like to talk about our dating. she got angry and said she knew she meant nothing to her in the first place and that she was the one that did everything while we were dating(she actually did send recharge cards, no lies) and i did nothing for her... I told her not to be angry that if there is anyway i could pay her back, she ahould tell me so i will do just that and settle he case. she said she does not need anything but WE SHALL SEE, WATCH YOUR BACK, BE ALERT... i said i would be prepared for her. she has not gotten admission yet but we were in same set in school

in this situation, what would you advice me to do? i am kind of scared. all i see is evil hovering around this girl.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Nobody: 9:47am On May 23, 2015
Hobi! That time when u were told 'u are too small to be eating that fruit of life' u thought they don't like u.ABI? Anyway, stop been afraid of might not happen. BTW,such girls are just braggers. She can't do more than a dead rat. And if its so paramount that you have to get prepared,all u need is a 3weeks old tortoise. I'll give u something. U go chop am put for belle.
Drabeey
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Nobody: 9:47am On May 23, 2015
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Nobody: 9:48am On May 23, 2015
Am coming lemme eat, I would advise you when am back
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Nobody: 9:48am On May 23, 2015
Just try to avoid her, the heart of a hurting girl can be desperately wicked.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by versashee: 9:49am On May 23, 2015
Drabeey:

They have stopped giving promo for FTC... please i need your advice
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Nobody: 9:49am On May 23, 2015
Drabeey:
Jklue007:
space bookers well done o cheesy
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Nobody: 9:49am On May 23, 2015
For her case 40days fasting and prayer, u are a winner . She carry ogbanje grin
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by ronald4lif(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2015
Empty threat. Forget that sh*t.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by versashee: 9:50am On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:

i have plans blocking her from all social medias firstly. the last time before this time we chatted, she said she had a boyfriend after me o... but why must i be the one she is bothering?
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Nobody: 9:52am On May 23, 2015
Calm your nerves. She's not going to do anything. It's just a normal BS Make sure you avoid her though.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by CHM11: 9:53am On May 23, 2015
Tmseeeeew,..Kids!!!
I thought it was a husband/wife with ex problems.
Youngman go and read your books!!!!!
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by versashee: 9:53am On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
Empty threat. Forget that sh*t.

Fear women o brosss... u may never know who is chyking them. might even be a cultist chyking her. my plan now is to wear bullet proof during my wedding
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Holatunde007(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2015
1st report urself to the police, tell dem to arrest you so u can be safe in the cell.......you knw we Nigerians don't really knw that cell is not only meant for criminals, but for pipu like you seeking protections.
Meanwhile search for the best police station, so they could offer u the best cell
Thank me later
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by versashee: 9:57am On May 23, 2015
Holatunde007:
1st report urself to the police, tell dem to arrest you so u can be safe in the cell.......you knw we Nigerians don't really knw that cell is not only meant for criminals, but for pipu like you seeking protections.
Meanwhile search for the best police station, so they could offer u the best cell
Thank me later

for how long?
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Nobody: 9:59am On May 23, 2015
versashee:

They have stopped giving promo for FTC... please i need your advice
WILL YOU STOP THAT NONSENSE AND READ MY COMMENT!
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Holatunde007(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2015
versashee:

for how long?
As long as the EX is dead
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by ronald4lif(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2015
versashee:

Fear women o brosss... u may never know who is chyking them. might even be a cultist chyking her. my plan now is to wear bullet proof during my wedding

Lol @ bullet proof during your wedding. E be like say you don break many hearts before. cheesy

To me those threads are void. A woman who really want to hurt someone don't have to give them a pre-notice, they simply go for the slay. I'd never bat an eyelid over such threats.

Another thing is, most time we keep saying cultist this and that. But failed to realize that one mustn't be a member of a fraternity to be tough and know evil goons. I was never one but I know guys who'll make cultists flee at the mention of their names.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by versashee: 10:12am On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol @ bullet proof during your wedding. E be like say you don break many hearts before. cheesy

To me those threads are void. A woman who really want to hurt someone don't have to give them a pre-notice, they go for the slay. I'd never bat an eyelid over such threats.

Another thing is, most time we keep saying cultist this and that. But failed to realize that one mustn't be a member of a fraternity to be tough and know evil goons. I was never one but I know guys who'll make cultists flee at the mention of their names.

i understand you my man...
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Nobody: 10:14am On May 23, 2015
versashee:
there is this girl i dated back then i was in my senior secondary school(ss1-2 to be precise) She was nice, yes but she lies alot which became intollerable. i loved her alot and tried changing her but it would not work. there was a time i even had to be in one problem just becauae of her lie. i loved her alot then all right but i just could not bear it and had to terminate the relationship. later i called her to beg her to come back but she refused so i had to move on. we became friends afterwards.

Now i am currently in my 300level studyig engineerig. this morning, i sent her HI and how was ur night, she answered reluctantly the usual I DONNO and the KK's. she asked me if i have a GF and i replied NO.

She asked me how long we dated and i said i would prefer to leave that in the past since it is already past and would not like to talk about our dating. she got angry and said she knew she meant nothing to her in the first place and that she was the one that did everything while we were dating(she actually did send recharge cards, no lies) and i did nothing for her... I told her not to be angry that if there is anyway i could pay her back, she ahould tell me so i will do just that and settle he case. she said she does not need anything but WE SHALL SEE, WATCH YOUR BACK, BE ALERT... i said i would be prepared for her. she has not gotten admission yet but we were in same set in school

in this situation, what would you advice me to do? i am kind of scared. all i see is evil hovering around this girl.

Give her a reason to watch her back. Go psycho on the biitch make sure she scared as fvck

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by versashee: 10:24am On May 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Give her a reason to watch her back. Go psycho on the biitch make sure she scared as fvck

sure!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by finditng: 10:31am On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:

You mean hotter than the fire from hell right?....even 911 on speed dial wouldn't save him grin.....when he was promising heaven and earth.and collecting recharge cards...he didn't call us o..lol

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by versashee: 10:31am On May 23, 2015
Drabeey:
Hobi! That time when u were told 'u are too small to be eating that fruit of life' u thought they don't like u.ABI? Anyway, stop been afraid of might not happen. BTW,such girls are just braggers. She can't do more than a dead rat. And if its so paramount that you have to get prepared,all u need is a 3weeks old tortoise. I'll give u something. U go chop am put for belle.
Drabeey

lol... Tortoise.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by versashee: 10:32am On May 23, 2015
finditng:

You mean hotter than the fire from hell right?....even 911 on speed dial wouldn't save him grin.....when he was promising heaven and earth....he didn't call us o..lol

i promised her nothing... i was innocent then so i did not touch her at all. i did not even kiss her.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by finditng: 10:35am On May 23, 2015
versashee:

i promised her nothing... i was innocent then so i did not touch her at all. i did not even kiss her.

You sha collected recharge cards...lol......#she's just burnt jwo....keep your distance

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Speakdatruth: 10:36am On May 23, 2015
bros, refund all d recharge card money. smh @ some ladies supporting him, if na we men e happen to, no be list we go write dey ask all d money we spent on d girl even creating threads n calling d girl a gold digger on top ordinary recharge card. bros, submit everything d girl give u sharply

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by versashee: 10:37am On May 23, 2015
finditng:

You sha collected recharge cards...lol......#she's just burnt jwo....keep your distance

bob, i no fit lie for u na. i take card

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by versashee: 10:38am On May 23, 2015
Speakdatruth:
bros, refund all d recharge card money. smh @ some ladies supporting him, if na we men e happen to, no be list we go write dey ask all d money we spent on d girl even creating threads n calling d girl a gold digger on top ordinary recharge card. bros, submit everything d girl give u sharply

thanks bro but she insist i dont pay her back

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by agarawu23(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2015
we never can tell if her threat is to be taken lightly, some ladies can be dangerous you know? .

I dont like ladies who are not honest. so I wouldn't advice you to plead her to date you back BUT watch your balls o grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Nobody: 10:40am On May 23, 2015
versashee:

i have plans blocking her from all social medias firstly. the last time before this time we chatted, she said she had a boyfriend after me o... but why must i be the one she is bothering?
maybe you are the love of her life cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by Speakdatruth: 10:42am On May 23, 2015
versashee:

thanks bro but she insist i dont pay her back
love her till she die na. na by force for dis matter

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice by versashee: 10:43am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
we never can tell if her threat is to be taken lightly, some ladies can be dangerous you know? .

I dont like ladies who are not honest. so I wouldn't advice you to plead her to date you back BUT watch your balls o grin

bros, i dey watch am carefully... once person shake me finish, i dey check am weda e dy in place o...

lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Write This To Your Girlfriend? / I Wish I Had 4given Him Earlier..other Side Of Love / Best Romanceland Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.