Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

He Hasn't Been Promoted After Many Years In The Force - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Hasn't Been Promoted After Many Years In The Force (12056 Views)

Hard Working Policewoman 'Mama G' Promoted In Bayelsa State. Photos / Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted / One Critical Decision That Got Me Promoted To A Manager(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: He Hasn't Been Promoted After Many Years In The Force by omooba969(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2015
Beface:
| what a poor defence mechanism,you are busy telling me about category while in reality you are classless. If not you won't be going around nairaland seeking for attention and looking for who to pick a fight with. Your first comment proved you are default in character and in head. Of all the nairalanders you are the only one who became negative about my comment cause you lack the ability to grasp. If you have common sense you will know I was advising the police officer to learn from his boss who was positive,thus,he became IGP. But because of your low level of IQ you reason otherwise. You thought I was referring to him as being IGP in the future. God gave you brain but you choose to be foolish.

@bolded,

U even had to explain further in order to clarify ur comment which was riddled wit ambiguity. Quite funny dat u keep coming bck for more & still displaying d height of ur stu.upidity. grin

I clearly understand d kind of character dat u r, wen ur motion's supported u feel cool like a sen.se.less orangutan but wen opposed u run ma.d cheesy U must knw dat there r ppl who wud not c things d way u do nor agree wit ur position on issues. U amuse me wit ur assertion on wot constitutes a low level of I.Q. It must be dat d bedrock of ur education was distorted making u conclude dat low level of I.Q is responsible for wen ppl oppose u.

U wrote up there dat 'i thot u were referring to d cop being a future IGP' cheesy , how did u arrive @ur conclusion wit regards to my thoughts? Well, u probably coming to terms wit d fact dat u need a new brain.

U said it all, I reasoned otherwise---I can't reason like u dummy. undecided

Plz try again...'am waiting.
Re: He Hasn't Been Promoted After Many Years In The Force by Beface(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

U even had to explain further in order to clarify ur comment which was riddled wit ambiguity. Quite funny dat u keep coming bck for more & still displaying d height of ur stu.upidity. grin

I clearly understand d kind of character dat u r, wen ur motion's supported u feel cool like a sen.se.less orangutan but wen opposed u run ma.d cheesy U must knw dat there r ppl who wud not c things d way u do nor agree wit ur position on issues. U amuse me wit ur assertion on wot constitutes a low level of I.Q. It must be dat d bedrock of ur education was distorted making u conclude dat low level of I.Q is responsible for wen ppl oppose u.

U wrote up there dat 'i thot u were referring to d cop being a future IGP' cheesy , how did u arrive @ur conclusion wit regards to my thoughts? Well, u probably coming to terms wit d fact dat u need a new brain.

U said it all, I reasoned otherwise---I can't reason like u dummy. undecided

Plz try again...'am waiting.
After reading your claimed, it is clear i'v been wasting my time on an IMBÉCILÉ who's case is beyond human redemption,i will advice you go for a spiritual check up. If you think you are smart enough as you claimed, give your advice to the police officer and by so doing you will earned respect for yourself. But if you don't, it only shown you are the one who need a new brain. I only wish you prove me otherwise.
Re: He Hasn't Been Promoted After Many Years In The Force by omooba969(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2015
Beface:

After reading your claimed, it is clear i'v been wasting my time on an IMBÉCILÉ who's case is beyond human redemption,i will advice you go for a spiritual check up. If you think you are smart enough as you claimed, give your advice to the police officer and by so doing you will earned respect for yourself. But if you don't, it only shown you are the one who need a new brain. I only wish you prove me otherwise.

@bolded,

Wasting time is not d issue( cos 1 cud be making sense & wasting time doing so too ) but dat u av yet again demonstrated d height of ur stewpidity. As u can c, I addressed ur comments & also putting u where u belong but in ur own case u r always quick to switch to d insult mode which best describes d formation of ur brain & hw itz developing.

Spiritual check up, human redemption bla bla bla---is dat all u 've got?-- slow fucc.ker

@2nd bolded,

Those words destroyed d purpose of ur argument cos u were able to pick dat 'm smarter than u hence d reason u cud not find any other suitable word to use other than SMART in constructing ur sentence...funny isn't it. cheesy itz clear dat ppl like neva admit they r d.aft & itz a pity u wud inevitably continue wit ur m.adness.

Carry on nutcase, 'm waiting. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Majority Of Us End Up Not Practicing What We Studied In The University? / Ongoing Protest At Berger Paints PLC Against Management Over Gratuity (Photos) / Plant Sciencists And Biotechnologists, Wat Career Opportunity Do Dey Ave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.