Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation (3922 Views)

Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo / Ndigbo In South-Africa Protests Against Fulani Attack In Enugu. / Judiciary Is Being Used As A Tool In The Current Dispensation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 23, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

'Hang' not 'hanged' smiley...you're welcome smiley
thanks

1 Like

Re: The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
Eshinwaju:

ok thanks.... Can u now enter ur ekene Dili Chukwudi back....to erosion land.....or cursed evil forests... grin.....
Nobody can make that possible not even your gods!!!
Re: The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation by Eshinwaju: 9:49pm On May 23, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Nobody can make that possible not even your gods!!!

my broda....I want you to have this Biafra....what is wrong with that.....is it not what u want
Re: The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 23, 2015
egift:

If living in peace and unity with you fellow citizens defy your understanding then you have a bigger problem than you imagined.
you are a hopeless being, that's why you didn't understand me when I made mention of No4. What I mean is that, it is not the igbos that hates those tribes you mentioned rather, they are the ones responsible for that. why did you put the blame on the igbos?
Re: The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 23, 2015
Eshinwaju:

my broda....I want you to have this Biafra....what is wrong with that.....is it not what u want
If really you are wishing us biafra,then you should stop bashing any thread that has something to do with biafra/igbo.
Re: The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation by Eshinwaju: 10:53pm On May 23, 2015
ekenedegreat:
If really you are wishing us biafra,then you should stop bashing any thread that has something to do with biafra/igbo.

I don't remember making even one post......... against Biafra......if there is anything I can do....to make it happen.... cheesy...trust me I will......my first piece of advice is.....this......start moving ur people back to your land....I mean what is chasing u people from there....next invest in ur land.........tell ur people to leave our land and that of others......... cheesy.....every muumuu knows that the only victim of Biafra.......will be biafrans...... wink
Re: The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation by SOUNDKING: 10:57pm On May 23, 2015
egift:

You accuse Lord Lugard of making Nigeria a Forced Marriage BUT without blinking, you want to force SS and other Igbo men and women who do not want Biafra into another marriage of your design. You can keep up your delusions but don't forget you are not fooling anyone.
guy relax no body is a kid.
Re: The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation by funlord(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2015
grin
The sooner this "ndigbo" shut up and start thinking like" ndinigerians" the better! All this jingoism is unnecessary abeg! WE ARE 1! Stop blaming other for the short sightedness of your leaders!
Re: The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation by Nobody: 7:56am On May 24, 2015
Eshinwaju:

I don't remember making even one post......... against Biafra......if there is anything I can do....to make it happen.... cheesy...trust me I will......my first piece of advice is.....this......start moving ur people back to your land....I mean what is chasing u people from there....next invest in ur land.........tell ur people to leave our land and that of others......... cheesy.....every muumuu knows that the only victim of Biafra.......will be biafrans...... wink
then tell your pple that has oil wells to surrender the whole of the oil wells they have.
Re: The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation by Eshinwaju: 8:02am On May 24, 2015
ekenedegreat:
then tell your pple that has oil wells to surrender the whole of the oil wells they have.

are u a rogue How does helping u get Biafra equate to oil well.....Or r u now claiming the other indigenous people of d SS...BECAUSE AS FAR AS I KNOW......THERE IS NO OIL IN THE SE........ cheesy....don't try n force ur self on people who have told u to leave dem alone..... grin....just go for ur Biafra....una see me see trouble o.... angry
Re: The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation by Eshinwaju: 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
ekenedegreat:

.......now I know biafra......is self induced madness....that's why I want u guys to have it... cheesy....what does oil well have to do with eboe
Re: The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation by egift(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2015
Ndigbo stand a good chance of being a lot better under a working and efficient Nigeria. We will not following some miscreants to self-destruction.

Nigeria is the land, dream and home of the whole of Ndigbo. There is no place for children of anarchy in Aligbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet / Rivers Election, How Could KELGA Have More Voters Than PHALGA? / Atiku Trashes Buhari In Many Polling Units In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.