Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet (3921 Views)

Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) / Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by EasternLion: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kindly answer this question.

14 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by ndufrank: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Because they knew right from time that us Biafrans are ahead of them in all spheres of life and that the zoo will turn to somalia once we are off it

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by chaberry(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
?
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by kestolove95(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
did d europeans stop slavery ova night? Slave trade went on for ova 300yrs...d igbos have to serve dia masters for 150yrs b4 we giv dem freedom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by SonOfEl(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
FP things please.....

1 Like

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by SonOfEl(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:
did d europeans stop slavery ova night? Slave trade went on for ova 300yrs...d igbos have to serve dia masters for 150yrs b4 we giv dem freedom.

who are the "we"? anyway, any LovePeddler can vomit trash on NL. inferiority complex at its best.

33 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by PedroJP(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hahahahahahaha. Answer, na fear of the known. Dem no wan even imagine such situation living without Biafrans, but Biafra is here already. Tell the zoo to fear not, God will provide Biafra leaders dat will always come to the zoo's aid. Pple like me will make war instead of aid.

11 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by brize(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Some people will see this thread and try to ignore it, but the truth, which is always bitter will force them to spit out something. . Biafra of my pride

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by PedroJP(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
At least this deserves front page to get answers from Nigerians, pls.

Nobody believed Israel will be re-established as a state and in their own land too, till it happened like a movie through the mighty power of God. Let His will be done on Biafra.

11 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by Starships4u(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Seconded by me..... But on NAIRALAND,, BIAFRA news neva makes frontpage......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by TruthisGOD: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:
How do you feel by talking like this? And you're a girl for that matter. My goodness me!

18 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
PedroJP:
Hahahahahahaha. Answer, na fear of the known. Dem no wan even imagine such situation living without Biafrans, but Biafra is here already. Tell the zoo to fear not, God will provide Biafra leaders dat will always come to the zoo's aid. Pple like me will make war instead of aid.
how is baiafra here, do u hv a biafran visa?
do u hv a biafran president?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by gists: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
The answer is simple.
No body is holding them!!
The moment they are serious about going, nobody can stop them.
But what we see is that:
1) They are still asking for more states in their region so they'll also have six states in Nigeria just like other regions
2) They are still asking for appointments in the country they don't want to be part of; from a man they rejected during the elections.
3) The companies of their major business men like Jim Ovia, Elumelu etc have branches all across Nigeria and these business men are not ready to let Nigeria go.

So no body is really holding them!! They are the ones holding themselves. PMB only need to give them "juicy" appointment and they will sing another song.

9 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by ichoku: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thank God Igbos are the slaves. But we know who is afraid of Igbo domination. Why? Because they can't compete with Igbo.
kestolove95:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by cybertyrant(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:
U mean the fulani slaves in the west? The time period cant even be counted

15 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by Ymodulus: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
SonOfEl:

who are the "we"? anyway, any LovePeddler can vomit trash on NL. inferiority complex at its best.
Is this how you want to achieve you Biafra by insulting people?

Why insult the lady?

Biafrans are irrelevant. Get it into your skull Nigeri is doing you guys a favour. They don't want refugees trying to beg again

1 Like

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by sdindan: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:

UNbaptised Pagan. .
40yrs old bachelor woman
May chukwuabiama strike u for talking shiit

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by kestolove95(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
sdindan:

UNbaptised Pagan. .
40yrs old bachelor woman
May chukwuabiama strike u for talking shiit
go school una no gri...na to dey run from una erosion cursed east to north and west to survive..whch one b bachelor woman again?..olodo its call"spinster"..agbaya

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by SonOfEl(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

Is this how you want to achieve you Biafra by insulting people?

Why insult the lady?

Biafrans are irrelevant. Get it into your skull Nigeri is doing you guys a favour. They don't want refugees trying to beg again

woman wrapper, read her comments properly before facing me.

20 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by dunkem21(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
SonOfEl:

As in eh ..Better Woman wraper ..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by sdindan: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:
go school una no gri...na to dey run from una erosion cursed east to north and west to survive..whch one b bachelor woman again?..olodo its call"spinster"..agbaya

Wether spinster or sprinter
I used it to suit my message
And you can't be more Catholic than the Pope
You can be more English than the British comedian I heard it from.
Go use your English language and get a husband and leave Nairaland
cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by ArodewilliamsT: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:

Kestolove the ugly monkey from kogi. You will be my slave this nite and dance for me. Guys you need to see the ugly face of this dirty ape from kogi. He is the real slave of the Sultanate. grin

13 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by A7(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Another case of wendell simlin? Foreigner my foot.
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by PhockPhockMan: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Where have you seen lion serving sheep?

Fooooool.

7 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by SonOfEl(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
A7:
Another case of wendell simlin? Foreigner my foot.

chai....e pain am o.....

1 Like

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by PhockPhockMan: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Starships4u:
Seconded by me..... But on NAIRALAND,, BIAFRA news neva makes frontpage......
You're wrong, anything against biafra makes frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by A7(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
SonOfEl:

chai....e pain am o.....

Coming from a blo.ckheaded lu.natic full of anger and frustration, whose sole purpose of living is to hate and fantasize to kill, whose race cowardice is unprecedented.

Dude your life is synonymous with pain.
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
May the devil Bleep you from your asshole..
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by SonOfEl(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
A7:

Coming from a blo.ckheaded lu.natic full of anger and frustration, whose sole purpose of living is to hate and fantasize to kill, whose race cowardice is unprecedented.

Dude your life is synonymous with pain.

*drools in laughter*.........e pain am true true....

1 Like

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by SOUNDKING: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Kestolove the ugly monkey from kogi. You will be my slave this nite and dance for me. Guys you need to see the ugly face of this dirty ape from kogi. He is the real slave of the Sultanate. grin
that kind ugly ape dance for u?unless you wan get evil dreamz all night long

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by Ymodulus: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
SonOfEl:

Mr man , I am not supporting her and I don't have a track record of going around nairaland frickling around ladies. I dare you check my posts I have important things to do than do that.

Now I replied you because your Biafra is a stupid cause.

Brian washed Kalu subject
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by SonOfEl(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

Mr man , I am not supporting her and I don't have a track record of going around nairaland frickling around ladies. I dare you check my posts I have important things to do than do that.

Now I replied you because your Biafra is a stupid cause.

Brian washed Kalu subject

stick to the issue, woman wrapper, who made her and her co lords over igbos for 150 years? save whatever dignity left of you and shut the heck up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos / Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? / EFCC Twitter Handler Gave This Hilarious Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.