Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

What Will You Do In This Case - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Case (1246 Views)

BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? / How Will You Defend Yourself In This Case? / Relationship Doctors, Please Judge This Case. Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Case by Raysly(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2015
Dear beautiful nairalanders I need your help
I have been dating my gf for couple of months now I give her allawee of 60k every month because she hasn't gotten a job yet but the problem now is last month april 30th was my birthday which i gave her 60k on the 25th of same month few days to my birthday so she can atleast have some money to present me a gift to my greatest surprise I didn't get anything from her rather than just a 1 minutes call since then I have not given her any money infact I'm thinking of letting her go cuz i detest greedy people though I love her so much
Do you think it's wise to let go of her or i should talk to her?
Will she ever change
If she can't show me love on my birthday I'm really scared of what might happen in the nearest future
Pls dear nairalanders I need your mature and sincere thanks in advance
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 23, 2015
I mentioned in a thread i created that one of the innocent actions that leads to infidelity is complaining about your relationship to others.. you should discuss it with her first, from her reply or reaction.. nature will tell you if you should leave her or not. Use your sixth sense organ brother. The Common Sense.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Case by amokeme(f): 4:06pm On May 23, 2015
I agree with the poster above me, talk to her first... And if she doesn't change then, the attitude is inbuilt undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Raysly(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2015
Thugnificient:
I mentioned in a thread i created that one of the innocent actions that leads to infidelity is complaining about your relationship to others.. you should discuss it with her first, from her reply or reaction.. nature will tell you if you should leave her or not. Use your sixth sense organ brother. The Common Sense.

I understand what u are trying say brother but I have actually watch her in several way she not the type u can talk to like that she might not listen and beside I'm not ready to quarel now
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 23, 2015
Raysly:

I understand what u are trying say brother but I have actually watch her in several way she not the type u can talk to like that she might not listen and beside I'm not ready to quarel now
if you're not ready to act manly.. then why have a girlfriend in the first place.. don't be a slowpoke, stand up now and go fight for your right.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Case by IamLEGEND1: 4:23pm On May 23, 2015
U hold ur dìck in ur hands and walk up to her and say;

"BABES....SUCK ON THIS WILL YOU?"
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Brugo(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2015
I guess you've just discovered your role in her life. You are only an ATM.

If you cheat on her she won't mind as long as the money keeps flowing. Even if you beat her every weekend, no problem, just pay her monthly allowee.

Better look for a new girlfriend and this time make sure your gifts are not routine.
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by coldHeat: 4:34pm On May 23, 2015
Dude u r giving a lady 60k a month as pocket money, like SERIOUSLY?!?

You should have given her money and encouraged her to open up a business or something. 60k a month to a lady that's doing nothing will only make her lazier and see u as her own personal ATM.

Small wonder she didn't buy anything for u on ur birthday, she probably believes you are too boxed up to need anything from her.

Guy the fewer liabilities in ur life the better for ur pocket and ur emotions.

You are the man, speak ur mind, act ur thoughts, invest more in her overall self value and help her learn to make her own money, else...

The day u don't have 60k to give her anymore she will leave u for someone who does...
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by kasimseun(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2015
think like a man and not like a fool, why will you be giving her salary in the first place.... my guy no need to talk to her you are only a maga...... never put money first to start a relationship...
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Raysly(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2015
Brugo:
I guess you've just discovered your role in her life. You are only an ATM.

If you cheat on her she won't mind as long as the money keeps flowing. Even if you beat her every weekend, no problem, just pay her monthly allowee.

Better look for a new girlfriend and this time make sure your gifts are not routine.

Thanks
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Raysly(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2015
coldHeat:
Dude u r giving a lady 60k a month as pocket money, like SERIOUSLY?!?

You should have given her money and encouraged her to open up a business or something. 60k a month to a lady that's doing nothing will only make her lazier and see u as her own personal ATM.

Small wonder she didn't buy anything for u on ur birthday, she probably believes you are too boxed up to need anything from her.

Guy the fever liabilities in ur life the better for ur pocket and ur emotions.

You are the man, speak ur mind, act ur thoughts, invest more in her overall self value and help her learn to make her own money, else...

The day u don't have 60k to give her anymore she will leave u for someone who does...

Thanks bro. I really appreciate
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Raysly(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
kasimseun:
think like a man and not like a fool, why will you be giving her salary in the first place.... my guy no need to talk to her you are only a maga...... never put money first to start a relationship...

Hmmmm thanks dude
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Tapout(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2015
60k a month... grin lolzzz, bro save us this crap....if ur story is genuine, then its obvious ur under a spell

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 23, 2015
I'll rather clap my hands than comment on this matter cos if I do I will hurt someone's feelings. op continue your good works.
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 23, 2015
Tapout:
60k a month... grin lolzzz, bro save us this crap....if ur story is genuine, then its obvious ur under a spell

thank u for this comment
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Tapout(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2015
oyin17:

thank u for this comment

the pleasure is mine ....cool
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Raysly(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2015
Tapout:

Its not every guy dats a broke ass nigga
I don't think I'm under any spell was only doing it for love then
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Raysly(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2015
oyin17:
I'll rather clap my hands than comment on this matter cos if I do I will hurt someone's feelings. op continue your good works.

Lol
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 23, 2015
Raysly:
I have been dating my gf for couple of months now I give her allawee of 60k every month because she hasn't gotten a job yet but the problem now is last month april 30th was my birthday which i gave her 60k on the 25th of same month few days to my birthday so she can atleast have some money to present me a gift to my greatest surprise I didn't get anything from her rather than just a 1 minutes call since then I have not given her any money infact I'm thinking of letting her go cuz i detest greedy people though I love her so much
Will she ever change
If she can't show me love on my birthday I'm really scared of what might happen in the nearest future

depends.... last

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Case by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 23, 2015
Raysly:
Will she ever change
ask her... she could be someone like me who doesn't like birthdays and finds it hard to buy gifts.. let her explain herself first.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Case by InZA: 5:59pm On May 23, 2015
amokeme:
I agree with the poster above me, talk to her first... And if she doesn't change then, the attitude is inbuilt undecided

This is totally unrelated to this thread.....and today is not the first day I've noticed it-You have a warm-looking-pretty face wink
Re: What Will You Do In This Case by amokeme(f): 7:56pm On May 23, 2015
InZA:

This is totally unrelated to this thread.....and today is not the first day I've noticed it-You have a warm-looking-pretty face wink
thank you wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Case by misspicy(f): 8:30pm On May 23, 2015
Raysly:
Will she ever change
guy i understand ur hustle,u r bored n jez wanna have a chat coz i knw u are lying,have u gotten 60k monthly for ursef b4 u gv to ur gf?pls start creating sensible topics not this cooked
up lies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Guys Are Not Mind Readers! / #sobs / Awkward Moment! See What Happened To A Boy Searching For Girlfriend In Holland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.