Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Awkward Moment! See What Happened To A Boy Searching For Girlfriend In Holland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Moment! See What Happened To A Boy Searching For Girlfriend In Holland. (1247 Views)

Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awkward Moment! See What Happened To A Boy Searching For Girlfriend In Holland. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2015
True life story from Holland!

24 year old Erik moved from Belgium to Holland for studies. While in Holland, he decided to look for a girlfriend, so he downloaded Tinder - a dating application, hoping to find the love of his life. Automatically, the dating application matched him with a 22 year old girl, Josephine. Right away, the two started chatting and flirting. Feelings started developing gradually.

During their first conversation, the pair had no idea they were related. After weeks of chatting, the D-day finally arrived when they met face-to-face. Oh, my God...Josephine is very beautiful! Suddenly, Erik moved closer to touch... Uncontrollably, the thing inside him started misbehaving. Erik was not really the only one who lost control here...in broad daylight. Even Josephine’s internal,,,,,,

Hhhmm, I can’t type this here pls... grin

Friends, click to read the full gist, see their main photos and watch video.…
https://www.mazech.com/flirting_with_your_sibling_online%3F

Re: Awkward Moment! See What Happened To A Boy Searching For Girlfriend In Holland. by vivypretty(f): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2015
atleast they didn't collabo.that is y it is good to test ur car after u v bought it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awkward Moment! See What Happened To A Boy Searching For Girlfriend In Holland. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2015
Did you read the full gist grin

Who has experienced this kind of thing before
Re: Awkward Moment! See What Happened To A Boy Searching For Girlfriend In Holland. by importexpert(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2015
no problem you can read it alone grin

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moment! See What Happened To A Boy Searching For Girlfriend In Holland. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2015
It happened not long ago in Holland! Read...

Am off to bed pls smiley
Re: Awkward Moment! See What Happened To A Boy Searching For Girlfriend In Holland. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Who has full gist pls paste it here. Cuz Jack isn't opening that link
Thanks
Re: Awkward Moment! See What Happened To A Boy Searching For Girlfriend In Holland. by Chinatownm(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
if I open dat link make I naked baff.
Re: Awkward Moment! See What Happened To A Boy Searching For Girlfriend In Holland. by friedcorn: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
chaiiii

[size=20pt]FOR DIVIDENDS OF NAIRACRACY AND E-CRACY
LADIES HERE IS YOUR MAN. HANDSOME, BRILLIANT,:WITTY AND JOVIAL.

GUYS THIS IS YOUR PAL.

PLEASE WE NEED YOUR VOTES BEFORE 6PM.
MAKE UNA HELP US VOTE NA

TYPE
I VOTE FOR IAMKINGZLEE CC NLJEGA
CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister / I Don't Regrets Marrying An Old Woman, 28yrs Old Who Married A 68yrs Old Swedish / Romancelanders...download My Fresh New Single ' WIDA NA '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.