Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Radio Stations Shutting Down - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Stations Shutting Down (38745 Views)

Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria / Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by stan241(m): 11:46am On May 24, 2015
luckygamus:
those that voted against him will live to experience the misery coursed by their foolishness cos is better to have someone to blame than being the one to blame for your misfortune .
So because i voted against Jonathan, I'm going to experience misery? Where do they get you people from? Have you ever heard of the word "franchise" before? Nna i tire for some of you guys really, look everyone has the right to vote for whatever candidate suits their fancy oh so those who voted KOWA and HOPE party will also experience "misery", man you guys are really something else

2 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by ojimbo(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2015
eliment:
you are useless as your post, there is nothing that happens in a country without the hand of the President. Yes quote me and I'll let you know how
''Mr i know all'' tell the whole world how johnathan cuased fuel scarcity
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by otiigba1(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2015
domopps:
!

Bro what about those teachers in Ekiti Osun Rivers just to mention few! But the big question is how are they surviving ?

Cheeeers
my thought exactly, could they be armed robbers/kidnappers? You never know!
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 24, 2015
ojimbo:
''Mr i know all'' tell the whole world how johnathan cuased fuel scarcity
ask Google
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 24, 2015
hahn:

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............( ..............\.............\...
For such a dumb comment
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Vick4rill(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2015
eliment:
This is what Gej government has reduced Nigeria to
He and is cronies have crippled everything in this country just to make Nigerians pay for rejecting them and make take off really difficult for the new government. No light, no fuel, no security. Nothing is working

Gej, God is watching you, you sure will pay for all this hardship Nigerians are passing through now..

You will be remembered as the worst president in the history of Nigeria
please ask this idiat if goodluck sells fuel
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 24, 2015
Vick4rill:
please ask this idiat if goodluck sells fuel
you are the most useless person I ever come across on nairaland
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by limamintruth: 1:53pm On May 24, 2015
phcitytraffic:
The fuel issues is really a problem now, no power supply from #PHCN No Fuel No diesel..... now radio stations are going off air, very soon oga will enter keke...we wonder what will hap

Buhari really needs to do something drastic when he is sworn in about this pengasson & nupeng unionists that always hold the country's economy & populace at ransom all because of their never-ending greed.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Vick4rill(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2015
eliment:
you are the most useless person I ever come across on nairaland
why did you say so bro?
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 24, 2015
chuna1985:

GEJ does not sell diesel n fuel.
A school owner employs half baked graduates who can't write simple sentences in English. Your daughter attends the school and her spoken English got worse. Your wife blames the school and its owner but ur big head says its the fault of the teacher. If the teacher isn't good, why can't the employer do something about it?
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 24, 2015
tobimillar:

A school owner employs half baked graduates who can't write simple sentences in English. Your daughter attends the school and her spoken English got worse. Your wife blames the school and its owner but ur big head says its the fault of the teacher. If the teacher isn't good, why can't the employer do something about it?

Independent marketers don't work for the government. OLODO is u...Lol.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by fuckerholic(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2015
eliment:
This is what Gej government has reduced Nigeria to
He and is cronies have crippled everything in this country just to make Nigerians pay for rejecting them and make take off really difficult for the new government. No light, no fuel, no security. Nothing is working

Gej, God is watching you, you sure will pay for all this hardship Nigerians are passing through now..

You will be remembered as the worst president in the history of Nigeria
Just shut up yoruba fool..bloody lazy bufons always waiting for govt to come feed them..nonsense !
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by fuckerholic(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
goodluck jonathan is the most useless leader I have ever seen or heard of. Like what the _fuck, people don't have electricity and they still can't get fuel to power their generators even when they have the money to buy the fuel.

I have never wish evil on anybody but gej will be the first useless man I wished all the bad things in this world to befall on. Useless man.

Quote me and die by tomorrow morning

Btw Here is what a nairalander(militia) said about jonathan way back in 2007, the best prophecy I have ever seen on an online forum. Her comment;

shocked

Life fool...ur entire family can never smell,see nor attain half of the position Gej attained in life..tribal hater !
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 24, 2015
fuckerholic:

Just shut up yoruba fool..bloody lazy bufons always waiting for govt to come feed them..nonsense !
you are a fool for calling me lazy. I personally will feed your generation unborn. Educated illiterate you are, there is always a reason we have government if they can't do what they are elected to then it's a shame

And it's more worrisome if the citizens who are supposed to ask questions are in support of their actions. You this useless omo ibo chest beater think you are all in all
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 24, 2015
Vick4rill:
why did you say so bro?
figure it out
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by MrMcJay(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2015
fineguy11:
non of our existing GENERAL have the balls to take over government.....NON...

Orkar wasn't a General, he was an Army Major.

Most military coups aren't planned and executed by Generals, they are usually executed by the middle cadres and once successful, they promote themselves to the General ranks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR / SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building / Gov. Wike Hands Over 32 Vehicles To Rivers House Of Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.