Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Radio Stations Shutting Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Stations Shutting Down (38743 Views)

Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria / Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by oseiwe(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2015
I bought 20litres today to top up at 100/L cheesy
I come use N100 take match ground wink
Its like I go enter dis black market biz so oh, who want petrol?

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by UniqueGem(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2015
feran14:

why did u think he took losing so well...

when a man who is supposed to be angry is being cool.. then he is planning something for you
Tongues like yours will always wag.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by hansad: 9:07pm On May 23, 2015
Jonathan chased away fuel crises that tormented Nigerians for decades. Some sections of Nigeria used the media they control to tarnish Jonathan's image worldwide.

Another section used BH violence and helped with negative publicity by the other section that controls the media made the electorate reject Jonathan.

Let's pray this fuel scarcity does not remain like the decades before Jonathan became president.

14 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by chax100(f): 9:07pm On May 23, 2015
Is there a government in charge? A coup is looming before May 29, I had a bad dream. God deliver this nation safely. Lets all of us pray for a peaceful transition. I saw them jetting out of the country, the fear of prison.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by dunkem21(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2015
chuna1985:

GEJ does not sell diesel n fuel.

In Zebrudaya's voice .."Told them" grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 23, 2015
PDP IS A SCAM ORGANIZATION,..........PDP NA WAYOOOOOOOOO

i lost respect for gej, ngozi, pdp after importation of stove for billions............Nigerians should know the name of pdp member that have the contract to import the stove.

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by iheoms: 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
Oh no! undecided
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
stevnwigw1:
yoruba never see anything yet.
oga if u gat nothing in that empty brain of yours,put it on lockdown... is it the Yoruba that is causing this?or maybe I forgot that the whole govt including jeg is called Yoruba...some people go just talk without reasoning sha..how does the yorubas caused fuel scarcity? Mtcheww just dey provoke person join the one wey dey ground

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Burger01(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
I think Nigerian workers should just stay at homes until everything is back to normal. Right now, everything is abnormal... no thanks to Jonathansad

3 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by 2rutalk1: 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
Expect serious revolution on monday beginning from Festac Town, Lagos. Dont Say I didnt tell you. If military men fail to cooperate, that will be the beginning of World War III.

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by luckaz(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
remsonik:
Even classic fm. Why won't they shut down when a litre of petrol sells for 400 naira. Even intercontinental hotel and eko hotel just announced to their guests that they will be shutting down their power soon.
The next will be Mtn and other telecoms company.

The government isn't even batting an eyelid
Oga jona which kind parting gift be this na?
Why is the government so insensitive to the plight of Nigerians?
Which way naija

and she is one of their guests!

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by tabisegroup(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Missmossy(f): 9:10pm On May 23, 2015
Chai! The rate at which this is going is quite alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 23, 2015
PDP idi0ts come and tell us that APC are the ones sabotaging your government again!

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by free2ryhme: 9:11pm On May 23, 2015
phcitytraffic:
The fuel issues is really a problem now, no power supply from #PHCN No Fuel No diesel..... now radio stations are going off air, very soon oga will enter keke...we wonder what will hap

This is a clear case of leadership failure

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by ikorodureporta: 9:11pm On May 23, 2015
Y coys neva shut down sef, abi dem go giv trans-allowance? Na time to occupy b dis...
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by dammytosh: 9:12pm On May 23, 2015
domopps:
Hmmmmmm!

I pity this country! Fuel now cost N300 per litre in my area!

Cheeeers

Where is your area please ?

I bought 50litres for 20,000 today.

Shei some m0r0n were celebrating him for conceding defeat after losing by more than a million votes.

This shows the true person GeJ is. Without any hope of election or reelection he is very useless.

11 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 23, 2015
Classic FM 93.7
Beat FM 99.9
And City FM 102.5
Are all shutting down by 8.30pm because they need to ration fuel.
Now, this is serious power and petroleum sector are in comatose.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by GudluckIBB(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2015
eliment:
This is what Gej government has reduce Nigeria to
He and is cronies have crippled everything in this country just to make Nigerians pay for rejecting them and make take off really difficult for the new government. No light, no fuel, no security. Nothing is working

Gej God is watching you, you sure will pay for all this hardship Nigerians are passing through now..

You will be remembered has the worst president in the history of Nigeria

...............And may a Day old baby be wiser than GEJ all the days of his Life.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by dammytosh: 9:13pm On May 23, 2015
oseiwe:
I bought 20litres today to top up at 100/L cheesy
I come use N100 take match ground wink
Its like I go enter dis black market biz so oh, who want petrol?

Which filling station pls.

I resorted to black market today and bought 50litres for 20,000
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 23, 2015
OduaVanguard:
Jonathan!!!! Diaris God o!! You are still the president, at least for the next couple of days, yet you are not doing or saying anything about the suffering Nigerians are currently going through.

Jonathan!! Fear God o.

why did u vote APC or why didn't you vote.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by crixlight2(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2015
Ramanto:

Hw that one take solve the oil problem?
I no dey nigeria am in indonisia so compare d situation

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by ba7man(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2015
dunkem21:

In Zebrudaya's voice .."Told them" grin
meanwhile, you're suffering it too.

"Suffering and smiling" people Fela sang about.

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by atlwireles: 9:14pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Government shutdown in Nigeria on March 28th, most of you are used to suffering, just enjoy your new normal. angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by hansad: 9:15pm On May 23, 2015
chax100:
Is there a government in charge? A coup is looming before May 29, I had a bad dream. God deliver this nation safely. Lets all of us pray for a peaceful transition. I saw them jetting out of the country, the fear of prison.

Coup? Last election, some sections of Nigeria voted to approve the phenomenon of a serving soldier rising to take over a civilian government and rule the country, acquire fame and money, retire or be booted out by another coupist, and then come back when democracy is restored and ask to be voted president, and become voted president.
So military incursion any time now is not going to be termed out of style.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 23, 2015
and dangote that has how many plants in Nigeria has not shut down....
its either he has a secret oil rig OR
his machines can now turn rain water to crude oil.

counting down to change.... that's y am always praying and defending my country at least for the sake of its patient citizens.... better days ahead for this country...

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by ba7man(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin Government shutdown in Nigeria on March 28th, most of you are used to suffering, just enjoy your new normal. angry angry angry angry
Another one of the "Suffering and smiling" people Fela sang about.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by criminalmindz: 9:16pm On May 23, 2015
there will be a coup in nigeria, thats my prophecy

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by yomi007k(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2015
Burger01:
I think Nigerian workers should just stay at homes until everything is back to normal. Right now, everything is abnormal... no thanks to Jonathansad
Stay at home or protest on d streetz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR / SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.