Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Radio Stations Shutting Down - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Stations Shutting Down (38747 Views)

Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria / Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 23, 2015
Btruth:
Fuel dey my side, but you must get money ooo. As at 18:00pm today, it was N275 per litre. cheesy

Fuel naa for bigger boys now oooo. Not bigger boys as per money ooo, but for body building nii ooo.

grin
huh that's cheap na.. its sold here for N400 per litre at ojodu berger!!!! I swear!
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 23, 2015
lanreni:

I share your fears bro. We all must say a big NO! to the military, especially now that we are finally about to have a President that has a blueprint before stepping into office since 1960. Check history. Every other leader never actually planned to be there. But for GMB, it has been 16years of planning. Lets endure people. It is always darkest just before the break of dawn! Lets keep praying for the change to come indeed; beyond the mantra of APC. God change me, God change Nigeria.!
nobody is going to do any coup again. Who will execute the coup? Minimah abi Alex badeh? As we all know, gej has successfully divided the military along ethnic and religious lines. What is happening today is as a result of jonathan's wickedness to punish nigerians. The man hasn't said anything ever since the marketers started their drama. If the man isn't wicked, atleast he would have seat with these marketers and proffer a solution to the masses sufferings. A deal might even be reached with them.

Jonathan is just angry, he's angry at everything. The man is just covering his anger and wickedness with that his hypocritical smile.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Rexology: 11:59pm On May 23, 2015
[quote aur=Beremx post=34034270]This is no longer funny honestly.

Too bad! Just too bad

May Go

Hmm
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by mkoabiola: 12:05am On May 24, 2015
But radio stations power deir gen on. Diesel nt petrol
Y d close down
Diesel is affordable n available
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by luckygamus: 12:06am On May 24, 2015
Now i know that Gej is truly a wise man, i love his action, pls ride on.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 12:07am On May 24, 2015
eliment:
This is what Gej government has reduced Nigeria to
He and is cronies have crippled everything in this country just to make Nigerians pay for rejecting them and make take off really difficult for the new government. No light, no fuel, no security. Nothing is working

Gej, God is watching you, you sure will pay for all this hardship Nigerians are passing through now..

You will be remembered as the worst president in the history of Nigeria

GEJ and his cronies did not cripple anything! You guys voted for Buhari and so the minister for Petroleum decided to jet out thereby crumbling the petroleum sector so it does not concern GEJ! It is only normal in the circumstances that something like this is happening now because when someone who is taking care of a house becomes rejected by the residents of the house and is replaced by another care-giver, the person won't have the urge and will to continue working.

For those of you who voted Buhari, suffer the consequences! You just got served!

N.B: It is noteworthy to observe that the looming fuel crisis is not experienced in the South East. I visited my home-state Anambra and there was availabilty of fuel in all the filling stations. I am currently in Oyo now and the fuel situation is terrible!

Karma is a bit.ch!

5 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by hansad: 12:09am On May 24, 2015
stan241:
You still made no sense whatsoever oh and its you who is crying over lost elections that should watch the lagbaja video

Me crying over lost election. You dey well so? You lost the election as good as me - If you have head to think well.
When the non-working political structure and unitary government system filtered off all the strong, well-educated, healthier, non-controversial Nigerians, but brought a man like Buhari as president of Nigeria, you do not know that you lost in the election?

Your suffering has already started. For six years you bought fuel like water, unlike the past decades when fuel scarcity was grinding Nigeria's economy to nearly a halt.
But you voted to sack the people that fir six years made you fetch fuel like water. .

Remember? Big men in Nigeria were building filling station in their compounds to store fuel, until Jonathan became president and chased away hoarders. Jonathan told you he wanted to abolish subsidy so that fuel-suplly shall be 'buy as you can.' But your lot are used to freebees hence you marched all over the SW protesting against Jonathan policy.

Una think say Baba go do Miracle?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 12:11am On May 24, 2015
Txonyi:
jonathan conceded defeat for a reason, he wants to show apc and buhari pepper! yes! lets see how they will do everything they promised during campaign! ha ha ha gej is very smart, wise and crafty! he wants to subtly break nigeria! i wont be suprise if the igbos start relocating to east! and boom! change happens and the sun rises and biafra becomes a reality! jona had planned it all these while thats my opinion o! ehen, for anambra here eh we get an for light! and fuel not that costly! mmmehh to yorubas who were fought jona! now 9ja will go from frypan to fire while biafra's chances of becoming reality keeps increasing! gej is wise take it or leave it. here in oko orumba north and in aguata all in anambra state, fuel sells for 150 and 120 in various filling stations! we rock!
You've got to be the dumbest, daftest, and most $tup!d creature that ever walked the face of the earth and till infinity! holy shlt!..how do you manage to contain all these $tup!dity together in just one post bro? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by luckygamus: 12:16am On May 24, 2015
booqee:
huh that's cheap na.. its sold here for N400 per litre at ojodu berger!!!! I swear!
N130 today 9pm in asaba.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by TheEqualizer: 12:17am On May 24, 2015
booqee:
You've got to be the dumbest, daftest, and most $tup!d creature that ever walked the face of the earth and till infinity! holy shlt!..how do you manage to contain all these $tup!dity together in just one post bro? shocked

Big b00bs booqee. cheesy

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by stan241(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2015
hansad:

Me crying over lost election. You dey well so? You lost the election as good as me - If you have head to think well.
When the non-working political structure and unitary government system filtered off all the strong, well-educated, healthier, non-controversial Nigerians, but brought a man like Buhari as president of Nigeria, you do not know that you lost in the election?

Your suffering has already started. For six years you bought fuel like water, unlike the past decades when fuel scarcity was grinding Nigeria's economy to nearly a halt.
But you voted to sack the people that fir six years made you fetch fuel like water. .

Remember? Big men in Nigeria were building filling station in their compounds to store fuel, until Jonathan became president and chased away hoarders. Jonathan told you he wanted to abolish subsidy so that fuel-suplly shall be 'buy as you can.' But your lot are used to freebees hence you marched all over the SW protesting against Jonathan policy.

Una think say Baba go do Miracle?
What is with your obsession with the south west and why do you keep thinking its only they who voted against GEJ?....what about those who voted against him in the south and east shey we are not allowed to excercise our franchise again? GEJ failed whether you choose to admit it or not and nobody is expecting Baba to perform any miracles, all we want is sanity in the polity that has been turned to a circus by the current regime

2 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by luckygamus: 12:20am On May 24, 2015
booqee:
shortuuupppppp

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 12:27am On May 24, 2015
stan241:
Yea and i fully support that but the guy i quoted said we should just pack up and start coming bk like there is some sort of accommodation and employment he has created over dere
hey the truth is, most of us go to lagos sleep under d bridge work hard make the cash the become bosses! accomodation in the east is cheaper and easier to get than in lagos so its not a problem! tanx
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by hansad: 12:27am On May 24, 2015
booqee:

Not much different from the propagators of the warfare-like election propaganda which SW-controlled media used against Jonathan; not much differenct from the BH lies and violence that sacked Jonathan from office.

To people of your sort, whoever says what does not suit you is either a tribalist or mad before you
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by kokoA(m): 12:29am On May 24, 2015
Even my babe don shutdown, saying I cand "do" until light come or I buy fuel put for gen sad cry GEJ but whyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by luckygamus: 12:31am On May 24, 2015
stan241:
What is with your obsession with the south west and why do you keep thinking its only they who voted against GEJ?....what about those who voted against him in the south and east shey we are not allowed to excercise our franchise again? GEJ failed whether you choose to admit it or not and nobody is expecting Baba to perform any miracles, all we want is sanity in the polity that has been turned to a circus by the current regime
those that voted against him will live to experience the misery coursed by their foolishness cos is better to have someone to blame than being the one to blame for your misfortune .
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by hansad: 12:34am On May 24, 2015
stan241:

Lost beyond redemption - that is, if you are not an impostor.

SW -controlled media taught you that Jonathan government is a failure.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 12:37am On May 24, 2015
booqee:
yea i am dumb and daft but i buy fuel for #120 per litre in anambra state! ha ha the west and north must enjoy the change coming! gej has just given loud mouthed apc a sweet assignment! and should 9ja split (like it soon will), there will be no oil to carry them and then we will know who is wise! beating your opponent to his game is wisdom, apc employed sabotage against gej, now buhari will enjoy same! just hope he doesnt die in office after failing woefully in his first 100 days! ha ha ha sai baba one chance! Biafra loading...

3 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by hansad: 12:49am On May 24, 2015
stan241:
Polity turned to a circus?

They also taught you that PDP and Jonathan invented Boko Haram which turned Nigeria into a circus - BH which eventually sacked Jonathan. That's a president would invent a violent group to sack his government.

No amount of lie the SW media did not invent to miseducate gullible voters like you to sack Jonathan.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 12:57am On May 24, 2015
ademega:
I have been trying to get cooking gas since morning but up till now I couldn't get . right now my kitchen is closed up.
This week alone, my generator closed down too .
Salary too is closed down
I see danger if GMB Should spends a day on jamboree after may 29.
Nigeria is heading to a close down
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by gprezident(m): 1:08am On May 24, 2015
Hmm, am shutting down my relationship wit ma girl, til further notice! Thanx!

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 2:45am On May 24, 2015
its funny though that while radio stations are planning to shut down citing shortage of power and fuel scarcity, our own radio biafra is busy expanding its signal strength and we in the east are also enjoying power and fuel availability! the reason why we dont have scarcity is the same reason why we want our own country! this will demonstrate to those who say we aqe landlocked that we truly rock no matter what! we dnt need govt to eat, flex and be happy indeed, biafra sure pass!

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 4:08am On May 24, 2015
lawanson44:

GEJ and his cronies did not cripple anything! You guys voted for Buhari and so the minister for Petroleum decided to jet out thereby crumbling the petroleum sector so it does not concern GEJ! It is only normal in the circumstances that something like this is happening now because when someone who is taking care of a house becomes rejected by the residents of the house and is replaced by another care-giver, the person won't have the urge and will to continue working.

In other words....it is OK for GEJ's ministers to be incompetent. My....you have just destroyed your argument for GEJ being a good president. I guess a good president would have sacked the non-performing Minister of Petroleum...

I laff in Chinese.

For those of you who voted Buhari, suffer the consequences! You just got served!

I wonder....is it all right for a government, even an out going government to misperform.?

Now I know why Nigeria is backward. Because since 1960...there have been guys like you who justify the wrong...and prefer to be exploited.

N.B: It is noteworthy to observe that the looming fuel crisis is not experienced in the South East. I visited my home-state Anambra and there was availabilty of fuel in all the filling stations. I am currently in Oyo now and the fuel situation is terrible!

And that is OK? That we should have such incompetence.? (And in several parts of SE and SS...scarcity persists.).

Please....do not justify incompetence.

And in case you must know....I do not support PDP or APC.....and I am waiting for Buhari to take over with sharp and cynical eye....because as a honest resident of the parish, I think I am tired of being exploited, and taken for a ride.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 4:10am On May 24, 2015
Txonyi:
its funny though that while radio stations are planning to shut down citing shortage of power and fuel scarcity, our own radio biafra is busy expanding its signal strength and we in the east are also enjoying power and fuel availability! the reason why we dont have scarcity is the same reason why we want our own country! this will demonstrate to those who say we aqe landlocked that we truly rock no matter what! we dnt need govt to eat, flex and be happy indeed, biafra sure pass!

Radio Biafra broadcasts from outside the country, son.

Don't justify incompetence.....because if you continue...when you do get your Biafra...the same exploiters will just change uniform and make life even more difficult for you

2 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by fineguy11(m): 5:12am On May 24, 2015
MrMcJay:
Ok

Doyin Okupe's aide once said GEJ would rather hand over to the military than Buhari.

There have also been several corroborative reports of GEJ wanting to hand over to the military instead of President-Elect Buhari. Remember, GEJ's transition committee hasn't submitted a single transition document to the APC team.

Today, due to the deliberate mischief of GEJ, telecoms service Providers and radio stations are shutting down. These are the last lines of communication in cases of security breaches and coup plots. This same thing was a factor during the Orkar coup.

I hope what I am thinking is not what is playing out.
non of our existing GENERAL have the balls to take over government.....NON...
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by fineguy11(m): 5:14am On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This is serious bilah fm is closing down by 9 p.m
were u not one of the i.diots screeming GEJ till 2019 here?fool..
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by fineguy11(m): 5:22am On May 24, 2015
Txonyi:
jonathan conceded defeat for a reason, he wants to show apc and buhari pepper! yes! lets see how they will do everything they promised during campaign! ha ha ha gej is very smart, wise and crafty! he wants to subtly break nigeria! i wont be suprise if the igbos start relocating to east! and boom! change happens and the sun rises and biafra becomes a reality! jona had planned it all these while thats my opinion o! ehen, for anambra here eh we get an for light! and fuel not that costly! mmmehh to yorubas who were fought jona! now 9ja will go from frypan to fire while biafra's chances of becoming reality keeps increasing! gej is wise take it or leave it. here in oko orumba north and in aguata all in anambra state, fuel sells for 150 and 120 in various filling stations! we rock!
u comment as if stupidity is a virtue.. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:37am On May 24, 2015
MrMcJay:
Ok

Doyin Okupe's aide once said GEJ would rather hand over to the military than Buhari.

There have also been several corroborative reports of GEJ wanting to hand over to the military instead of President-Elect Buhari. Remember, GEJ's transition committee hasn't submitted a single transition document to the APC team.

Today, due to the deliberate mischief of GEJ, telecoms service Providers and radio stations are shutting down. These are the last lines of communication in cases of security breaches and coup plots. This same thing was a factor during the Orkar coup.

I guess that is one of the reasons Buhari travelled to London for safety at a short notice.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Slimmos(m): 5:55am On May 24, 2015
stevnwigw1:
yoruba never see anything yet.
for real? Are u mad or trying to b foolish? Are yorubas the only tribe suffering? i think ur brain needs hardformat
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by MizFrances(f): 6:28am On May 24, 2015
MrMcJay:
Ok

I hope so too
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 6:38am On May 24, 2015
Its well naija here comes d change we are talking about may 29.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 6:44am On May 24, 2015
domopps:
Hmmmmmm!

I pity this country! Fuel now cost N300 per litre in my area!

Cheeeers
Bros you can lie!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / Bukola Saraki Performs As An Upcoming Artist At A Rally In Kwara (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.