Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Barbershop - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Barbershop (4313 Views)

Funny Barbershop And Donjazzy Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 3:19pm On May 24, 2015
skentelelady:
She was never into you from the start

Sorry bro cheesy

Sad truth.. But Life goes on
Re: The Barbershop by MoNickk(f): 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
Nitefury:

Lol.. Babe besides acting mature, the guy is huge with broad chest and beards all over his face. I just said hi and left with my school boy face.
Lmao. kai! so u were just being diplomatic? Choi. u sef gym small na
Re: The Barbershop by switfantasy(f): 9:33am On May 25, 2015
Hate when guys generalize everyone cause of an individual, this issue is a personal thing. Ladies are the one's on the receiving end most times. Even as such Love most be sort.

Fury baba Pele, better luck in the nearest further. A big fan of stories.
Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 10:02am On May 25, 2015
switfantasy:
Hate when guys generalize everyone cause of an individual, this issue is a personal thing. Ladies are on the one's on the receiving end most times. Even as such Love must be sort.

Fury baba Pele, better luck in the nearest further. A big fan of stories.

"Love must be sort" smiley .

Thanks
Re: The Barbershop by Mekky05(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2015
Fury my man.. Can't believe this sh*t happened to u? Like someone rightly said,it wasn't meant to be. Cheer up dude,this ho*s ain't loyal 1 bit!
Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 12:21pm On May 25, 2015
Mekky05:
Fury my man.. Can't believe this sh*t happened to u? Like someone rightly said,it wasn't meant to be. Cheer up dude,this ho*s ain't loyal 1 bit!

Baba na so I see am o.. I've moved on since then. No time to waste
Re: The Barbershop by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 28, 2015
so busted! grin grin grin
Nitefury:
So I stay in the outskirts of town and was feeling bored at home earlier this evening. I called babe asking where she was and if we could hangout and stuff. But she said she was home helping the aunt out with "Soup for dinner and Sunday stew"

Still found my way to town with the hope of meeting a friend at home. But he asked me to meet him at the barbers shop where we both cut our hair.

Getting there, I decided to cut my hair too. Less than 3 minutes gone with the barber attending to me, the door slides open and babe who was supposed to be preparing "soup for dinner and Sunday stew" came in with a dude.

Dude came to cut his hair too and proudly showed off his babe to his guy around. They sat in a corner loving up and talking in low tunes. Babe didn't know I was the one under the barber's clipper until he moved aside to pick a comb.

Done barbing, I just said hi to everyone who came in and left.

Re: The Barbershop by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 28, 2015
wait oo, is this real or one of your magic stories??
Nitefury:

Actually had hoped on this one o..momsy don dey ask questions
Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
emror4u:
wait oo, is this real or one of your magic stories??

lol.. True talk o
Re: The Barbershop by MrLayih(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2015
Nitefury:

Funny thing is, she later called acting normal and all.. I also acted same way..
chai,bae like that can be wicked

1 Like

Re: The Barbershop by JB01(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
MsBliss:
Chai busted

Babe go be like "he is my favourite cousin anyone who sees us will think we are lovers" lol
'Cousin' - that's d word dat comes in mind always.
Re: The Barbershop by Clemzy16(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nitefury:

Lol.. Babe besides acting mature, the guy is huge with broad chest and beards all over his face. I just said hi and left with my school boy face.
This part got me cracked... Girls sha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To / Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral / Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.