Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) (1894 Views)

7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / I'm In Love With A Single Mum: What Are The Ups And Downs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by farano(f): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2015
I laughed more than i should have. One boob is adjacent to the other grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by piicity(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2015
I never know say diz mods know maths oo,cheesy.
Anyways,Farano maybe she never check mirror before leaving for work or she did it so THE garage boys gn see wetin she dey carry!!:/
Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2015
*giggles* u go fear brea.sts na. Hahahaha
Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmm?
Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Hahahahaha.... What happened nau?? The weight lifter couldn't lift d other one?? cheesy grin

Na real ups and downs
Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2015
The left breast is happy while the right one is sad. Simple grin
Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by falconey(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2015
hmmm

I learnt something from this picture judging from the right. It shows there will be DOWN before UP.

Whatever we are passing through now just like the BOOB facing down, there will be UP at the end or vice versa.
Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by lilmaaxfidel: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2015
stale undecided

1 Like

Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by Roughfyzay(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2015
That moment when push up bra suddenly go on a crazy strike. grin grin
Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by jashar(f): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na wa oo.

It's true sha. grin
Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Perfect example of the law of gravity which states that: what goes up must surely come down.
Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
lol grin
Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
chai this is exactly how misssclassy look like dats y she is ashame to upload her okirika DP.
Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
farano:
I laughed more than i should have. One boob is adjacent to the other grin grin grin
Through merciless squeezing cheesy
Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by prettyjo(f): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mstchewww.
we have seen this before.
worst part is that it will soon make front page#

1 Like

Re: Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
prettyjo:
Mstchewww.
we have seen this before.
worst part is that it will soon make front page#
lol

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man / Pics _ See What This Man Did To His Love, True Love / Need Answers Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.