Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation (44265 Views)

Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by doctokwus: 8:40am On May 24, 2015
Kentrasso:
The old man is sick and doesn't want people knowing his whereabout.
If u are actually a female,then its an error of conception.
U lack any bit of sense.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by anonimi: 8:41am On May 24, 2015
PentiumPro:
Pick the one that describe you from below

I picked the one in bold for you though as it's common to all GMB haters.

I don't know what happened to the brain of you Buhari supporters.

Did your man concede defeat in 2011?
No.
Instead he was blabbing about babbons and monkeys soaked in blood and the almajiris that he and other northern leaders refused to educate did the needful on almost 1,000 innocent civilians including nine youth corpers.
Now is that if not a BAD loser, please tell me who is

[img]http://olaoluwabimibola.files./2011/05/nysc-corpers-buring-their-dead.jpg[/img]

Beaf:
[size=14pt]The fallen 9[/size]

Teidi Tosin Olawale (Osun State, BSc Computer Science)
Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering)
Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management)
Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science)
Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences).
Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun State, BSc Banking & Finance)
Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun State, BSc, Education Economics)
Ukeoma Ikechukwu Chibuzor (Imo State, BSc Medical Microbiology)
Akonyi Ibrahim Sule (Kogi State, HND Business Administration).

Tomisin, 24, was posted to Giade Local Government Area of Bauchi State by the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) for his primary assignment after the orientation exercise at Wailo Camp last September.

An indigene of Osun State, he was among the 200 other corps members recruited as electoral officers by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to cover the 20 Local Government areas in the state. As it turned out eventually, those of them posted to the northern parts of Bauchi State like Katagum, Darazo, Giade, Dambam Jammare became the biggest casualties of the senseless riots that trailed the presidential polls as many of them were attacked and killed.

The Batch C, 2010 corps member ran to the police station in Giade to seek refuge as their lodge in Giade was attacked. The rioters attacked the station and overpowered the policemen on duty before setting the station on fire. They brought out Tomisin, a graduate of Computer Science from the University of Ilorin and about six other corps members and killed them. Daily Sun learnt from reliable sources that the female corps members among them were allegedly raped.

The discovery was corroborated by one of the rape suspects arrested by the Bauchi State Police Command and paraded among the 67 other suspects by the Commissioner of Police posted to the state for the general election, Mr. John Abakasanga in connection with the post-election violence. The suspect confessed in an interview with Daily Sun that he saw some of the female corps members being raped in Giade but did not participate in the act. A female corps member who miraculously escaped when the lodge was attacked told Daily Sun that she ran and climbed a tree where she hid before the police came and rescued her.
http://solakuti.com/in-case-buhari-forgot/dead-corpers/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 8:41am On May 24, 2015
Darlduchi:
He rejected a Rolls Royce but empowered fulanis with AKA 47.

onyi igbo..........is ak47 not aka 47.
why not face your boy boy service and stop stealing ur oga money to buy megabytes on techno phone.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by 4stylz: 8:41am On May 24, 2015
PentiumPro:
Only anarchists, those who have never believe in Nigeria, people full of tribal and religious hatred and bad GEJ losers are still those that don't have hope of a better Nigeria under this man.

Let's sit and watch in 3D bro; stop making mouth

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Hope15: 8:43am On May 24, 2015
A glimpse of what's to come! It now looked nice that GMB was rigged out of 2011 elections, how else would people have seen the difference between day and night!
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by socialmediaman: 8:44am On May 24, 2015
omenka:
Baba, when you take over, do away with most of those useless luxury items that add no value whatsoever to the life of the average Nigerian, especially the cars and the jets. We need all the money we can get and save at this critical juncture when everything seems to have totally collapsed.

Just wondering how some people are surviving right now; no fuel, but if found it is priced out of reach. No electricity, no kerosine, salaries aren't forthcoming, etc. All these because we said a resounding NO to perpetuating an incompetent and corrupt leadership.

Nigeria will survive and succeed against all odds. Amen.

That is eh, the amount of waste government is incuring is outrageous!
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by PentiumPro(f): 8:45am On May 24, 2015
4stylz:

Let's sit and watch in 3D bro; stop making mouth
The difference between me and you is that you don't believe in Nigeria going forward, but I do, you are pessimistic about Nigeria future, but I am optimistic, you are a closet saboteur, but I am a believer in the project Nigeria.
So we would watch Nigeria not on the same screen.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by scachy(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2015
handie:
Source:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-rejects-rolls-royce-in-london/
They posted one thread earlier that Hollande left Buhari stranded, and someone asked "were u there?)
So I want to ask the poster of this thread "Were u there? "
grin grin lol
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by rexzqcom(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2015
I'm starting to like this guy.
First he dismissed those governors seeking favors to meet their unpaid workers salaries.
Now this. He just might not be what his been painted to be. Even his austeric, non flamboyant dressing portray a man that knows what really matters is not personal ornamentation and ostentations of empty vessels.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 8:50am On May 24, 2015
That almost brought tears to my eyes. What a great human being he is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by cutecanson(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2015
My prayer 4 my presidenwt elect n my president to be come may 29 is that,GOD in his infinite mercy grant him wisdom,strength n longlife to lead this country in the ryt path towards greatnes.......AMEN!!
Hit like if u seconded to this prayer

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by haywire1: 8:53am On May 24, 2015
Kentrasso:

No I'm not. Your president is very ill. If only you can look beyond your irrational liking for him and use your common sense you'll see it too

If u can look beyond your irrational hating for him, u will knw that everybody is liable to get sick.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by coputa(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2015
Buhari rejected those offers because he has not been sworn in as president,he is still the president elect.He can be tried for treason if he does,they can be bobby traps.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by 4stylz: 9:01am On May 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

The difference between me and you is that you don't believe in Nigeria going forward, but I do, you are pessimistic about Nigeria future, but I am optimistic, you are a closet saboteur, but I am a believer in the project Nigeria.
So we would watch Nigeria not on the same screen.

Too bad you don't see the future of Nigeria; it's not possible until we put tribalism and religion aside; that transformation may never come until the end of this generation;
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by mohisi: 9:01am On May 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Change might be here.
I love this man becos he mean business
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by nwaanambra1(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2015
THE GODS OF OUR LAND! PLS DON'T FORGET MY SUPPLICATIONS TO YOU ALL!

I OFFERED WHITE MALE RAM & WHITE FEMALE RAM!

I OFFERED WHITE CO.CK AND WHITE HEN

I OFFERED WHITE MALE DOVE AND WHITE FEMALE DOVE!

I EVEN OFFERED THE HARD TO FIND WHITE MALE AND FEMALE MONKEY TO APPEASE YOU ALL!

AMADIOHA! ALUSIOKIJA! OGUN! AND THE REST OF THEM AFRICAN GODS!

DON'T FORGET YOUR PROMISES TO KEEP BUHARI ALIVE TO RULE FOR 8 YEARS SO AS TO FIX ALL THE WRONGS AND RAPES OF OUR DEAR FATHERLAND NIGERIA!

YOU ALSO PROMISED TO STRIKE DOWN ALL OPPOSITIONS AND EVIL MINDED MEN WHO DOESN'T WISH NIGERIA WELL!

PLS DON'T ALSO FORGET TO STRIKE TO PIECES ALL OPPOSER AND EVIL MINDED MEN BOTH ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND IN ANYWHERE THEY ARE WISHING BUHARI DEATH - DEATH WILL BE THEIR FULL PORTION!

THAT MAN FAYOSHE IS STILL WALKING FREEOOO AND AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT AT ALL. PLS OUR DEAR GODS KINDLY USE HIM AS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW YOU DEMOLISH ENEMIES OF PROGRESS!

NDI NNA FA! A BEG YOU NOT TO LET JONATHAN, DEZIANI, OKUKPE, FANI KAYODE AND ALL THE SUBSIDY SCAMERS TO GO SCOT FREE!

PLS WAIT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THEY RETURN ALL THE BILLION DOLLARS THEY STOLE, KINDLY USE THAT IRON THAT FLIES TO SETTLE THEIR SCORE - IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THEM!

ONCE AGAIN, PLS BLESS MY BUHARI WITH THE BLESSINGS OF DAVID! AMEN! cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by ALISMILE(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2015
I jus pray and hope some bad and evil pple out there, who despise such change, don't come and shoot dis man. because this was the kind of leader Late Muritarla Muhammed was, b4 he was brutally murdered on d street!
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nellybii: 9:03am On May 24, 2015
Darlduchi:
He rejected a Rolls Royce but empowered fulanis with AKA 47.

Fulanis?
What do you mean please?
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by coputa(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2015
I am highly elated by the comments made here,it shows that Nigerians are tired of the persistent suffering,lingering poverty and pepertual hunger.For us to see real change in the country,we must be prepared to make the neccessary sacrifices from our small corners.Buhari and his team cannot do it all,he need our support.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by olayinkaj2(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2015
This is the kind of things we want to hear not somebody telling us lies like, " I am the farmers president" and yet food stuffs are expensive in the market while they enjoy life to the fullest. If all the useless senators we have and also the outgoing president can think of the suffering the masses are going through they should have make life better for us. Good example from the incoming president.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Burger01(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2015
W now have a president-elect who is prudent and thoughtful, unlike the clueless Otuoke spendthrift of president called Jonathanundecided
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Konjour(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2015
Now, that is a trait that's uncommon to find within African 'leaders' talk less of a Nigerian one. If this man can successfully superimpose on the psyche of his fellow politicians the mentality to live modestly and shun corruption throughout his tenure, he will easily come to be known as the best Nigerian leader of his generation. His coming to power is already the fairest in our democratic history. Here's to him delivering the goods.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by JayJustus(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2015
Omoalhaja7:
2nded grin
3rded

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by obynaDmob(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2015
anonimi:
LIES as usual from the Thief'nuibu cabal to continue packaging their wolf in sheep's skin!

BTW, was that why he was looking so lost after David Cameron dumped him like a load of bad shiit

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2441497_img2024772006112_jpeg_jpeg1a3aa52c5caa586e74ce7660c91b0558

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2441498_img2314554594027_jpeg_jpeg85e2ab2b9ef1971b39ff59743a338800

undecided

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 9:12am On May 24, 2015
Now it is obvious that Buhari is a better person that the idi0t called Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 9:12am On May 24, 2015
anonimi:
LIES as usual from the Thief'nuibu cabal to continue packaging their wolf in sheep's skin!

BTW, was that why he was looking so lost after David Cameron dumped him like a load of bad shiit

You think it is every Nigerian that is as uninformed as you, you piece of bad shiit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by cococandy(f): 9:14am On May 24, 2015
And he's still flying first class undecided
Yimu
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 9:16am On May 24, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2441497_img2024772006112_jpeg_jpeg1a3aa52c5caa586e74ce7660c91b0558

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2441498_img2314554594027_jpeg_jpeg85e2ab2b9ef1971b39ff59743a338800

Look like a dope dealer grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by Nobody: 9:17am On May 24, 2015
cococandy:
And he's still flying first class undecided
Yimu

Is he ya mate angry ,take time oh
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2015
The Nation? Tinubu's propaganda mouthpiece? We need independent confirmation. Even then, will he still reject official vehicles when he has been sworn in? There is a limit at which point humility ceases to be a virtue . Watching.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by signz: 9:22am On May 24, 2015
I said it before and i'll say it again.

APC propaganda team are very good. PDP or any opposition will have to do more to unseat whoever APC will select as Presidential candidate in 2019.
Re: Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation by rogerz: 9:23am On May 24, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / Germany: Four Nigerian Siblings Deported Despite Being Integrated Into Society / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.